Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. (3816 Views)

“I Cheated On My Wife To Make Her Lose Weight” – Kenyan Man / 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by sabbiboi: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
The OP admitted he was wrong. I wouldn't judge the case seeing him as evil.

His cousin is aged 20,he 31, both matured adult sleeping on the same bed, let me assume for months. . We all have blood running our veins. I bet if it was the cousin nursing that thought she would also do the same.

It all wrong when opposite sex in families sleep together . My mum would not even allow my sister getting married soon, sleep on the same mattress with me,talk more of cousins.That should be BONE OF CONTENTION here not all hulabalo that he is a pervert. Bro u tried even confessing ur sins, there so many things happening in this life,worst than urs.

2 Likes

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Joy1706(f): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
nwanneni:
so you did not read the post and you are here saying rubbish.
Why will a 20 yr old girl sleep on the same bed with you when you guys aren't related directly?
What did she expect?if I were in your shoes,i would have bleeped her brains out.cousin my ass.
It's your house and you can do whatever the Bleep you want.forget what these shemales here are saying. angry
Obviously your parents offered your brain as a sacrifice to the devil. Empty headed toad

1 Like

Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Joy1706:

Obviously your parents offered your brain as a sacrifice to the devil. Empty headed toad
look here frog!i am entitled to my opinions,Ok?I don't have to please your ugly ass,i ain't that broke.
Why wont i Bleep a cousin who prefers to sleep on my bed and is above 20? do the maths,dumbo.she needed the dick and it was given.
I blame the op for his silly remorse angry
Re: I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. by nnamdiosu(m): 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
ForgiveMeSister:
I'm sorry. I don't deserve to live anymore. I'm like a Shepherd who has eaten the lamb entrusted to his care.

I have betrayed my cousin's trust. I'm deeply sorry. I don't even think I have the right to say it was just fingering (I'm very disgusting) when she caught me. I don't think I even deserve for any human to talk to me. I'm deeply sorry. I regret everything.

She is 20 years old, and I'm a shameless 31 years old idiot. This is a girl who calls me "brother" when she woke and saw me touching her in ungodly manner, she regretfully asked me in low tone and in disappointment "Brother what are you doing?, Brother what are you doing?" I couldn't say anything other than "Sorry please forgive me", I could see she sounded looked betrayed. I don't deserve her forgiveness let alone her love
ever again. (I'm the worst cousin anyone can dream of)

She went outside and started crying, she was angry, her anger grew even worse when I approached her and went on my kneel to apologizing, seeing me makes hers furious and she told me to just get out of her sight because the pleading makes her even hate me more and she might do something stupid to me or to herself.

She was furious and I don't know what to do, she was being consumed by anger thinking of what I just deed to her but, I know it wasn't just about what happened to her but "the person that did it", As she was angry I needed her to do whatever that would make anger go away. She said she might do something stupid I was ready to take anything (other than harming herself ) so that she could put the anger somewhere. So I didn't leave her presence, I continued begging her as my presence now disgust her, my hands became filthy, my word became very irritating to her and she started slapping, hitting and pushing me, finally she broke my plastic chair into pieces and started crying.

I'm sorry sister.

She cried and lamented about her situation and how she trusted me, I was silent all through because any words from my mouth make her angry. She now hates me ultimately; it is exactly in the same measure of the love she had for me.

We were best friends/cousins, there is nothing in this life she would do without telling me or seeking my advice, I'm the only person she trusted in our whole family to the extent of feeling very free with me to sleep in the same bed with me. Actually we have been sharing the same bed since she came to my place for an academic program and I have never done a thing of this nature before.

I hate myself now because this singular act of great irresponsibility has already cancelled every good thing I have done for her and yet to do. I don't think there would ever be an ultimate remedy. What really came over me?

I know the gravity of what I have done and I have lost her love and trust forever, I know I had just caused her to hate me passionately, I hate myself. She cried and hit me with anything she could found and I let her because I needed her to put her anger on me or something.

I know I'm not worthy to write this, but please I'm not writing to gain your pity, I don't deserve it. I'm writing to beg you guys/girls to help me, I deserve lashes as I expect a lot of it but, please consider her, for her sake What can I do to make her feel better.

Is there any possibility that she would ever forgive me again? I want it so bad but, I'm ready to let her heal as long as it takes but, I just wish she could just forgive me sincerely because that's the only way she can get over that betrayal of trust.

Bro. Its OK. No need to beat yourself further. The deed has been done and can't be undone.
1. You need to seek forgiveness from God

2. Then you need to forgive yourself. People have made worst mistakes. And they over came.

3. What happened to u wasnt ordinary. You need therapy. So it doesn't repeat itself. You need a change of environment too.

4. For now, leave your cousin. Don't communicate wit her for now. ensure she's fine and well chartered for. Then leave the environment.

5. She might hate you for life. What you did isn't easily forgivable. So don't blame her. And don't blame the devil too.

6. Lastly work on your self. Your thought process. You allowed to many strangers to invade your mind. Get a job, business ,hobby. Anything to engage ur mind OK.

Its.well. just breath.

I'm here if you want to.talk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Edo - Igbo Couples In The House? / I Was Wrong, But Did It Warrant A Season Of Verbal Abuse? / My Girl Saw Me With Mine Female Friend When She Came Back From School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.