Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs (53202 Views)

Olu Of Warri Dissolves Council Of Chiefs / The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs / Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by Chumani(f): 5:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
The Three Wise Men
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by Dee60: 5:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by AreaFada2: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Kiki Kiki. grin cheesy
Adoma do body.

Jonathan hatred made them to destroy something their tax money paid for. grin cheesy

It just simply sums up how hatred made them bring Buhari's misery upon themselves. God nor dey sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by engrkaz(m): 5:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
maxtop:
According to the famous Fuji musician, they denotes:
O gbodo rindin
O gbodo suegbe
O gbodo ya mugun
if you are too forward. The lagosians hosting you will call you to order...on be ibe scout...
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by wonlasewonimi: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
maxtop:
O gbodo rindin
O gbodo suegbe
O gbodo ya mugun

I was going to quote obesere too..

2 Likes

Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by okwabayi(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
The accidents weren't caused by spirits anything. People or should I say Lagosian drivers always admire the statues and say stories about them, forgetting to focus on the road and then CRASH! Vehicular collision.
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by LordofNaija: 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
wellmax:
Common that is
Tinubu
Fashola and
Ambode

grin grin grin
Yes I can spot Tinubu in the middle

1 Like

Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by femi4: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
maxtop:
O gbodo rindin
O gbodo suegbe
O gbodo ya mugun
Obesere omorapala
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by adegeye38(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
YourNemesis:

I was jejely waiting for the spiritual angle that religious nut heads would attach to the presence of the statues, and I didn't have to read for long before seeing it.
I wonder what will save Nigerians and black people from the strong grips of religion and spirituality.
Because religion and spirituality are a part of bros
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by menshowng(m): 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
The one in d middle resemble bola tinubu lol
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by sinola(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nkwazemakennyj:

Was passing through where this monument was erected and i kept on wondering the significant of this statue, i got to work and decided what they really stand for and here is what i got.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/lagos-three-elders-back-under-close-watch/
Shebi na around there be Otedola bridge wey dat inferno just happens.....that place has spiritual undertone.I am always careful anytime I am driving along that road.

1 Like

Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
YourNemesis:

I was jejely waiting for the spiritual angle that religious nut heads would attach to the presence of the statues, and I didn't have to read for long before seeing it.
I wonder what will save Nigerians and black people from the strong grips of religion and spirituality.

?you dont believe life is spiritual ?

wow your sufferness no be here o
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by asawanathegreat(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eko Oni baje
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by Lagos4me: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=Nkwazemakennyj post=69019413]

Was passing through where this monument was erected and i kept on wondering the significant of this statue, i got to work and decided what they really stand for and here ..........

The [color=#000099][/color] The person who built the statues was invited on LTV and he explained what they stand for as the way Lagosians greet in time passed as folding their hands and placing it upon each others and then raise the upper hand similar to how is done by the Benin people. So each of those three statues practically demonstrate the process
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by PearlStreet(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
[quote author=sinola post=69023106]
Shebi na around there be Otedola bridge wey dat inferno just happens.....that place has spiritual undertone.I am always careful anytime I am driving along that road.[/quote

Na spiritual undertone make 15 ton truck pull 45 ton load.

1 Like

Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by Christistruth00: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
The 3 Ogbonis

The statue dedicated to Secret Cult
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by pweshboi(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
maxtop:
O gbodo rindin
O gbodo suegbe
O gbodo ya mugun
Obesere to be precise.... Your head dey dere
Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by CHIGIM: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
MY BRO ITS A PROBLEM O
YourNemesis:

Re: The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs by OttHin: 11:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
I can't wait to see Okoroawusa's version of the statue grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visit to Nigeria Local aluminium Pot Making Factory /see how they make it -photo / Photo Of Ooni's Wife Being Fanned By A Policewoman / Igwe Godwin Madu Buys Mercedes-benz G-wagen 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.