Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) (33231 Views)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State / The Statue Of The Three Lagos White Cap Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by WotzupNG: 2:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
According to pictures shared by a Facebook user named Fashina Mobolaji Shakiru, a statue has been erected in honor of the founder of Okrika, a town in Rivers State, Nigeria.

He posted:

Upon our visit to Okrika recently, we noticed the Gigantic Statue erected in Honor of the Founder of Okrika right at the Market Square.

For the first time in a long time everything made sense.

The strengths of our se, our unity and divers heritage as Okrikans made absolute sense.

We know who we are, we have a distinctive heritage and YES ! benevolent spirit have broken our kernels and we are Proud..

Permit Us to Introduce HIS SUPEREME MAJESTY

“OPUTIBEYA THE GREAT”

The SETTLER of ALL Settlers.

https://www.wotzup.ng/statue-erected-honor-okrika-founder/

2 Shares

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by WotzupNG: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
lalasticlala

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by taylor88(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
great

2 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
looks like a slayer.

5 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2017

Abeg shey na Viking ? grin grin grin Ragnar Lokbrook

All the way from Nigeria they are claiming Iceland shocked shocked

Next tin they will spray fake snow around and make winter grin cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by scholes0(m): 3:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
the statue looks like NnRAMdi COWnu...

5 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by karimla: 4:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
nice one
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by brightology3: 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good better best
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2017
straight from okr*ka....nice one op. That moment something you see almost everyday trend online or make NL fp. amazing feeling
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by soberdrunk(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Na Thor?
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by nairaman66(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
The statue says a lot!! Violence, this is the reason most people from Okrika are blood thirsty and violent! They should take down the statue and build something modest!!

6 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by celestialAgent(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
D Bltch below needs a DlCK
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by Kingxway: 4:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
I can see DIKE CHUKWUDI or something like that written at the last part of the statue. Is Okrika also related to Igbo?

7 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by jordyspices: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
He founded the town but now ateke runs the town
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by alcuin(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
KingOvoramwen1:
Abeg shey na Viking ? grin grin grin Ragnar Lokbrook

Will you shut up?

5 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by nairaman66(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cinta1989:
Is it me or the headline is sexual grin

Are you coming? wink

2 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by Malawian(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is "OPUTIBEYA" not Igbo? barcanista come o, The real owners of Okirika is here

4 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hopefully, ANTIFA does not pull it down (pun intended).

1 Like

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by adem30: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2017
nairaman66:
The statue says a lot!! Violence, this is the reason most people from Okrika are blood thirsty and violent! They should take down the statue and build something modest!!

No wonder they keep beheading people like fowl

3 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by jrusky(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
The statue is a good dea but the statue is too rough and somehow scary can't they tidy it up a bit?

1 Like

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by femi4: 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
Cinta1989:
Is it me or the headline is sexual grin
you must be observing heat period

2 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by erico2k2(m): 4:25pm On Aug 22, 2017
kingxsamz:
the statue looks like NnRAMdi COWnu...
Get sense small , this has nothing to do with Igbo or Ipob
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by Sleyanya1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
smiley

Beautiful piece of art
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
erico2k2:
Get sense small , this has nothing to do with Igbo or Ipob
receive sense too... I didn't mention Ipob.. did I?

3 Likes

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by oshe11: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
When I heard ERECT..... grin

LOLgrin

PERVERT ME!!! grin
Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by thundafire: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2017
Him beards too dirty cnt he shave

1 Like

Re: Statue Erected In Honor Of The Founder Of Okrika Town (pictures) by erico2k2(m): 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2017
kingxsamz:

receive sense too...
I didn't mention Ipob.. did I?
You don't need to , we know how minds like yours work . Kanu =Ipob =Igbo
I thought you was smart . This was 2 easy .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth Meeting The Oba Of Benin In 1956 Pics / 5 Taboos Across Africa That Modernism Failed To Take Away (Pics) / Traditional Marriage Rites Ceremony Of Umudioka Town, Dunukofia Lga Of Anambra S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.