Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View (7464 Views)

Blood Bath At Gate And Oojo Parks In Ibadan - Photo / CNN; What President Buhari Told Amanpour About Dasuki / Buhari May Be Behind Fulani Herdsmen -cnn's Christine Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chichar1(f): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
[s][/s]
GavelSlam:

Stop quoting me if you have the intelligence of a gnat.

This news is fake and not carried on the authentic Facebook page of Christiane Amanpour .

It is FAKE NEWS and it must be rubbished alongside everything fake.
[s]
GavelSlam:

This news is fake and not carried on the authentic Facebook page of Christiane Amanpour .

[/s]
GavelSlam:

[s]
GavelSlam:

[s]
GavelSlam:

[/s]
GavelSlam:

[/s][s][/s]
GavelSlam:

[s]
GavelSlam:

[/s]
GavelSlam:

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chichar1(f): 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
deomelo:

Igbos and fake/fradulent activities are like brothers and sisters.

Funny when ipob zombie call other people zombie. Wonders shall never end.
zombie man

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by deomelo: 6:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
chichar1:
zombie man

lol...ipob zombie don vex...

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chichar1(f): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
deomelo:

grin grin grin
madman anthem!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by kb83(m): 7:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
is it not high time the international community sanctions buhari and Nigeria to drive home their displeasure with Dis administration.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by deomelo: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
chichar1:
madman anthem!!!!!!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Mylove55(f): 7:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
magoo10:
did you read her statement? "I cover wars and crisis as a journalist, I think I
know, and the world also knows how terrorists
operate"
buhari rode to power on the blood of the dogs and baboons
how do the herdsmen in your village operate? Has they kill you?

And you want to label all as terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by magoo10(m): 7:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
[s]how do the herdsmen in your village operate? Has they kill you?

And you want to label all as terrorist[/s].
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by meobizy(f): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
It's obvious the moderators are deleting all calls for this thread's closure thereby encouraging the proliferation of fake news.
One thing I hate the most on this forum is when my well thought writeups get deleted. It's a good thing I'm slowly weaning myself off this discussion board. The admin and his staff can keep their 'freedom of speech' to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by chernest2002: 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
I knew buhari as a terrorist before 2015.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by DeBrain045(m): 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut Up there Do you know what a terrorist group does and means? Like Buhari like supporters
Illiterates everywhere
zombie hunter third moniker seun beware

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by OfficialAPCNig: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Balyz:
IPOB are terrorists
Worshipper of the Moon god sighted.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by zombieTRACKER: 8:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeBrain045:
zombie hunter third moniker

My friend go toilet
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by DeBrain045(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

My friend go toilet
Can you prove it Biafranic scornful even from the language.
Go toilet go do Weytin? Find Nnamdi kanu grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by zombieTRACKER: 8:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeBrain045:
Can you prove it Biafranic scornful even from the language.
Go toilet go do Weytin? Find Nnamdi kanu grin

Exactly.. Go chop em shiit as usual
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by DeBrain045(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Exactly.. Go chop em shiit as usual
The shit way you chop become like this! GOD FORBID !!! !! Biafranic scornful

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by deomelo: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeBrain045:

Abeg have mercy on the zombie ipob miscreant..

The biafraudian don dey cry already..

grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by zombieTRACKER: 9:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
DeBrain045:

Go toilet chop as usual
Don't deny your profession
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
i honestly wish there was an alternative forum, this one has turned to a refuse heap
meobizy:
It's obvious the moderators are deleting all calls for this thread's closure thereby encouraging the proliferation of fake news.
One thing I hate the most on this forum is when my well thought writeups get deleted. It's a good thing I'm slowly weaning myself off this discussion board. The admin and his staff can keep their 'freedom of speech' to themselves.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by DeBrain045(m): 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Go toilet chop as usual
Don't deny your profession
Same stuff Biafranic scornfuls write with out sense

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by DeBrain045(m): 9:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
meobizy:
Your fvcking write up get deleted because you wish others so why don't you just comment on the story or read and pass don't tell the mods their job
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by brodalikeme(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ziggylady:
The World is taking notes..Good.

The useless Fg was swift to label IPOB who have not killed anyone terrorists' much to the delight of sophosticated morons,yet cuddle and pamper genocidal Fulani Herdsmen...Therefore it is safe to say Nigeria is fast becoming a bas***d.

The painful this that Buhari doesn’t even seems to hide his approval of this genocide.

Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by toofit007: 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
why will a government kill it's people?
a government will kill it's people because it is "POLITICS" especially when it is "dirty politics". It will do it over and over again, do you know the in depth meaning of the word POLITICS? kindly consult your dictionary.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by els0nm0rali(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
It is very difficult to believe that Buhari isn't complicit in the ongoing killings.

With the immense power at the disposal of the Nigerian President it is impossible for insurgents to continue their spare of killings without being decimated by the Nigerian military.

That is why Jonathan is also complicit in the Boko Haram killings.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by rex444(m): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Just d little power of voicing our opinion,see how we used it....what if man had d same powers as God....hmmmm
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by theemy(m): 11:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Terminator1234g:
This prostitute pig of a reporter is ignorant and mad...
You are the mad person when everyone is wrong then I think you have a fundamental problem
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by theemy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mylove55:
buhari has be doing differently from the past.
For example, has NE not come to normalcy? Do you think is easy to drove boko haram from sambisa forest.
They now operate as suicide bomber.

This herdsmen issue is a tiny issue.
Buhari can easily defeat them without stress.
But the problem with us is impatient, Something just happen today, you expect him to catch the culprit today.
Have they not be laying hold on the culprit of Benue?
Don't worry, relaxed,
Buhari is on top of the game.
He has been on top of his game for 2 yrs yet killings continue. U gotta b a suicide bomber to support this govt
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by Obdk: 12:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Throwback:

His very best is a failure under the reality of the circumstances.

The lives of Nigerians are not valued as much as a Nigerian president values the cows of Libyans.

No amount of cattle herd is more valuable than the life of a Nigerian.

By now, anyone found grazing cattle outside a defined space owned or rented, should be arrested and prosecuted for disturbing national peace and economic sabotage, while those found with weapons should be prosecuted for terrorism.

If you cannot acquire land for enterprise, then you have no business with that enterprise. Nigerians will not die if there is no cattle to eat.

For long, Nigeria has tolerated this rubbish, but Buhari's insensitivity and irresponsibility, has ensured that this practice will finally be obliterated, whether Buhari and herdsmen like it or not.

When the herdsmen don't find peace in Nigeria, they will return to Libya.

nigerians pls disregard dis post.. Account was hacked.

Throwback:
Buhari is hopelessly irresponsible as regards his leadership when it concerns the terrorism of the Fulani herdsmen.

I begin to wonder if Buhari was not mentally aware to the failure of leadership that made his predecessor to be termed an ineffectual buffoon, for him to be demonstrating same ineffectual buffoonery.

Simply put, Buhari as the nation's chief security officer, is a failure who is also culpable in the deaths that have occurred due to herdsmen terrorism.

Whoever takes over from him next year or 2023 would be best to be from a different political party, so that he can be duly prosecuted for his crimes, even if he failed to prosecute Jonathan for his own crimes.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by crimeboss: 12:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:

i can only assume from ur comment that u are a Muslims, very typical of u lot to react on such frequency of killings done by ur affiliates, won't agree!.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by ANOWEDGREAT: 1:18am On Jul 03, 2018
saarumann:
"By all definitions and descriptions, the Nigeria's
so called herdsmen are terrorists and if
President Buhari doesn't believe so, then it would
be difficult for anyone to reasonably absolve him
(Buhari) from complicity".
"I cover wars and crisis as a journalist, I think I
know, and the world also knows how terrorists
operate"
"The fact that herdsmen's attacking pattern is
focused primarily on wiping off farmers should
rob Buhari who has achieved only little in his
economic agenda that's expected to be powered
mainly by farmers . The impact of these well
defined attacks on Nigeria's economy are
expected to be grave, maybe on the long run
greater than that of Boko Haram which has been
largely localized to the North East".
Christiane Amanpour, CNN

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1687097398072896&id=100003179572820

It's good that the world is beginning to take note of what exactly is going on here in Nigeria. These killings clearly have religious undertones but nigerians are too gullible and weak to confront the real monsters. What they are obviously doing is to wipe out the christain communities and take over them then rename them with fulani emirs presiding over them.
Re: Plateau Blood Bath: CNN's Christine Amanpour's View by tonyzeal(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:
are.you okay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Real Intentions Of The Abuja Declaration 1989. / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) / Federal Fire Service Releases Hotline In Case Of Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.