Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Thats the sense of some people - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thats the sense of some people (805 Views)

17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / Teaching Our Children The Sense Of Gratitude. / Why Do Some People Fear Registry Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thats the sense of some people by matoyeh(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2010
There is no customized habit; any character that is customizing to a particular person must fade one day. If human being behaves normal, believe me, that’s how the human behaves to everybody, if a human is aggressive, believe, that’s how she behave to everybody, if woman accept you without approach, believe that that’s how she accept for other men without woo, ,If your wife commit to you, that’s how she commits to other men that behaves like you, if you come to discover that she customize the behavior to you alone and bad to other people, that means she must change to you no matter how long one day. Characteristics must be an hobbies not an adaptation, Believe it or leave it
Re: Thats the sense of some people by Spyker: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
At 27years old, your English is terrible.
Back to topic:
(1) Your Brother has slept with this girl
(2) She has two kids (the 1st is about 14-15yrs and the 2nd is about 10-11 years old) and she is a single mother
(3) Your Pastor decides who you will marry
(4) The girl said the only way to appreciate her is to marry her and you agreed if not that the Pastor said "NO".

Do you have a mind of your own? What exactly do you want us to advise you, to marry the girl with two kids whose first child is almost a man? You are already doomed because if you were my brother, i would disown you. You sounded like a teenager.
Re: Thats the sense of some people by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2010
Re: Thats the sense of some people by OAM4J: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
OP, are sure you are 27 years old?

Honestly, you are not making sense at all.
Re: Thats the sense of some people by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2010
@matoyeh

Your story is quiet ridiculous. You have been under your pastor's mentorship and you need another person to come in between? You chose to leave a wayward life.

This is the price you pay for being so naive. You don't deserve any advice on this.
Re: Thats the sense of some people by jokingmary(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2010
You slept with a woman that has 2 kids right?
She is probably older than you. right?
Your are 10 years older than you step son. right?

What a misery
Re: Thats the sense of some people by matoyeh(m): 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2010
grin iF U CANT READ, GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL
Re: Thats the sense of some people by OAM4J: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2010
Matoyeh, because no one quoted you, you changed the subject and the content of your 1st post  to make us look like fools

but you forgot that you duplicated the story on another section. Now the joke is on you. . . . . . smarter than you  wink

Here is the story of your life grin grin grin

matoyeh:

[size=14pt]Should I Marry My Brother's Former G.friend?[/size]

[b]By Matoyeh

Hello Room, There are some issues which I will like you people to advice me on. The issue has being in bad shape for the past 8 months and I don’t think I can bear it anymore. I need someone who will advice me please.
I am 27 yrs old……. My name is Matoye. I have a brother who is married, but sometimes, he like to chase other girls around and he would take them to my house claiming that thats where he lives, I used to follow this my immediate blood brother around after our closing hour from the office. One day, he took me to one of his girl friends in her shop where she sells provisions, before we got to the girl place, he asked me to go there first and pretend as if I want to woo her. I did that and me the girl were flowing fluently, though, at that spot, she was just laughing and joking with me after my friendly woo approached. He met us on sit and pretend as if he doesn’t know me (that was our plan) after some hours, we boated to laugh and says, we have ran a test on her…,

That evening, she follow us to the house (that’s my house) and they both had nice time. The next week (that was year 2006-2007) she came to my house without notice, she didn’t meet my brother, I told my brother on fone that she was around, my brother says I should tell her that he has travel and I should warn her not to be coming without notice. I couldn’t say that because I don’t want her to feel embarrassed. I just told her that he has travel, she came back after that day…the lady has being coming for almost 10 times and met my brother’s absent(its not his house) later, she later understand that its not his house that he has married, but she didn’t disclose to me that she has understood that, she kept coming to my house. One day, I was tempted to sleep with her. Since then, she swiftly transfers the relationship on me. She now commit herself to me seriously  and she always come to my house without the knowledge of my brother.She got pregnant for me after 6 months of friendship, she didn’t tell me until she finishes the termination before she inform me that shes was pregnant.

I met another girl and I promise to marry this girl, as time goes on, unfortunately for me, everything start turning upside down for me. I got no job again and to feed my self became problem. I prayed and as well went to my pastor for prayer; my pastor told me that the girl I proposed to has a bad spirit that was affecting me. I need to live this girl with immediate effect if I don’t want to die in mystery. I love this girl so much, but I have no option than to leave her. I left her and I WAS left with this my brother’s friend again… after I left this girl, I went to my pastor and he prayed and confirmed that my destiny has been secured. That I should not have anything to do with the second girl again.

This my brother’s friend has being there for me (though, she has two children which the first boy is about 14-15 yrs, d second daughter 10-11 years) she provide whatever I need with passion. I appreciated her and I told her that “I don’t know how much I will do to appreciate you and what I will use to appreciate her” she told me that the only way to appreciate her is to marry her officially and that’s what she want from me.(though she has another married man that promise to marry her too in lagos, he called her everyday) I was scared that my brother issue is there, he shouldn’t hear whats between me and her. Ok, whatever the case may be, let me consult my pastor first, I didn’t tell my pastor the background of our relationship I just want to pray over the relationship, my pastor says, her star is not compatible with my, I should not marry her… I was confused, I decided to tell her emphatically, I told her and she fainted… she has being crying all day and night since then, I don’t know what to do about this,  please house, advice me on this issue[/b]
Re: Thats the sense of some people by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2010
Re: Thats the sense of some people by Agluvs9ja(f): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
Lawd!!!, do i rily need 2 read dis crap?!!!, Abeg im outta jo!,
Re: Thats the sense of some people by matoyeh(m): 2:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahah  @ OAM4J  MAKES ME LAUGH  grin grin grin grin grin grin
TOOO FUNNY  grin grin grin grin    FOOLS  grin

DONT BEHAVE LIKE A FOOL GUY,  grin grin grin grin

chaircover - Ete ti e gan po, elete kete

Abeg alow me to sleep today, laughing, grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Thats the sense of some people by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
Re: Thats the sense of some people by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2010
matoyeh:

grin grin grin grin grin

People like you makes me whoder why every Tom, manliness and Harry gets to call himself a MAN just because he was born with a third leg!  undecided
Re: Thats the sense of some people by OAM4J: 12:55am On Jun 16, 2010
matoyeh:

grin grin grin grin grin

Olodo! Ode! you are the fool. . . the joke is on you.
Re: Thats the sense of some people by tpiah: 1:25am On Jun 16, 2010
1. You and your married brother play pranks on unsuspecting women

2. In the process you fell in love with one of your brothers conquests

3. The lady in question is much older than you and if you do decide to marry her, you will only be 10 years older than your step son

4. You found someone else but she possesses supernatural powers and caused your life to go upside down by making you lose your job, thus making it difficult for you to feed

5. You reported your findings to your pastor and he advised that you to leave this girl

6. You went back to your brothers conquest AKA ex-girlfriend and life started blooming again.

7. You went back to your pastor for prayer (not sure if it is the same one) but once again you have been told to call it quits with this one too.

if this was his story then the op is terribly daft regardless if its true or not.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Black Couple Give Birth To A Blonde Baby / Work Is Anti-family / Fibroid, Please Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.