Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) (57595 Views)

Barcelona: Bartomeu Resigns As President, Entire Board Also Steps Down / Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Domcarezo:

Pinnick and all the current NFF members are thieves, they are all clueless for appointing that short engine from Germany as our coach...whatever happens to hiring local coaches...as for Giwa, I congratulate him on his mandate he just recovered coz I have followed this story since that election day.
u must be stupid to think giwa ll near nff fifa don't know him so which nff ll he preside d one ur dead ass grand father controls Abi....u fools think FIFA is like ur disoriented Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Olameen1713: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Deshannel:

Your brain is leaking if you can't see the progress made under pinnick

Can u pls tell us one of the succeses he has achieved ? Educate us pls
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by bluecircle470: 2:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Quoran:
A FIFA ban is imminent.

When them never ban us sef, wetin we achieve? Mtcheeww!
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 4:05am On Jul 03, 2018
All of Una come first

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:59am On Jul 03, 2018
michael142:
So one Moderator ban me for almost 3 months? You nor get sense oh! Sho mo age mi ni?

Na today
Anybody stop you from having multiple IDs
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Rolings: 5:45am On Jul 03, 2018
lilfreezy:
The north wants to be in control of everything in Nigeria. But anything they touch they destroy. These people fail to realize that fifa doesn't allow government interference in its organization. Watch how they will give Nigeria a long ban before the month runs out.

Pinnick has been our best NFF president ever. These greedy men are simply charging because they've heard how much fifa payed NFF after Nigeria was knockout of the world cup.

Northerner una be touch and destroy. Tụfịakwa undecided

That's why southern Christian dominated super eagles crashed out of World Cup because a northerner was not in charge of NFF.
Religion and tribe has to be brought into everything in Nigeria including sport but I didn't hear you guys complain of federal character imbalance of the super eagles team only for you to start reading tribal meaning to someone exercising his constitutional right.

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Nobleking2000(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2018
I support giwa 100% but in as much as nff have made a reasonable amount of progress under pinnick but the Constitution of Nigeria must be obeyed and respected.

Nigeria laws are supreme in Nigeria and above all other Constitution not even FIFA laws. Nigeria as a country funds football activities in Nigeria and not FIFA.

You should listen to the reasons for nullifying pinnick's election. The law of Nigeria stipulated a time period for election after a tenure must have elapsed and a new election must be carried out within that period which I not subject to FIFA approval.

An election was done and FIFA refused to accept it because it was done with out their approval and fixed a date for a new election in Nigeria which they supervised and decided to accept which is against the law of Nigeria. FIFA supposed to adhere to the laws of each land and not Nigeria bending it's laws to accommodate FIFA are we guided FIFA laws in Nigeria or the Nigeria laws.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Myself2:

Na today
Anybody stop you from having multiple IDs

I pass who dey do multiple ID Ogbeni
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:55am On Jul 03, 2018
michael142:

I pass who dey do multiple ID Ogbeni

But you never pass who dey cry like small pikin say dem ban you abi
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Myself2:

But you never pass who dey cry like small pikin say dem ban you abi

Nor make me insult you this morning guy

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Deshannel(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2018
toprealman:
Not sure if you have any at all!
How can I take someone who does not see the repercussions of the federal government meddling with the affairs of FiFA as someone who's opinion matters?
Forget what Pinnick has done or not done aside. For you to support Giwa alone means you're either brainless or/and you don't want the progress of Nigerian Football.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Myself2(m): 6:08am On Jul 03, 2018
michael142:

Nor make me insult you this morning guy

Taaaa

You will just start something you can't finish cos I will kill and bury you for the matter
That's my polite way of saying,NO TRY AM ABEG
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Deshannel(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Olameen1713:

Google is your friend. It's not my fault you choose to be stale and rely only on Nairaland front page to enlighten you about what's going on around you.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by toprealman: 6:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Deshannel:

How can I take someone who does not see the repercussions of the federal government meddling with the affairs of FiFA as someone who's opinion matters?
Forget what Pinnick has done or not done aside. For you to support Giwa alone means you're either brainless or/and you don't want the progress of Nigerian Football.
Which part of my posts says I support your sugar daddy, Mr Giwa? Take your frustration elsewhere biko!
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by speak2me2016: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2018
Am waiting to see FIFA release its venom on Nigeria.
This APC govt thinks its business as usual.
At last, you will end up destroying the only thing(soccer) that unites us irrespective of tribe, religion, or political affiliations
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Deshannel(m): 6:32am On Jul 03, 2018
toprealman:
Which part of my posts says I support your sugar daddy, Mr Giwa? Take your frustration elsewhere biko!
You can't even construct a meaningful and well punctuated sentence before coming online to show your gullibility.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Deshannel(m): 6:43am On Jul 03, 2018
toprealman:
A retardeen down here thinks all these facts you have mentioned is actually a 'progress' made by his Uncle, prickkNick.
Now I see you are a Slowpoke. Those are what will soon happen to NFF under the supervision of Chris Giwa if the Federal government forcefully replace Amaju Pinnick without the consent of FIFA. Dumb tw@t.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by phenol33(m): 7:21am On Jul 03, 2018
lilfreezy:
The north wants to be in control of everything in Nigeria. But anything they touch they destroy. These people fail to realize that fifa doesn't allow government interference in its organization. Watch how they will give Nigeria a long ban before the month runs out.

Pinnick has been our best NFF president ever. These greedy men are simply charging because they've heard how much fifa payed NFF after Nigeria was knockout of the world cup.

Northerner una be touch and destroy. Tụfịakwa undecided
i don't know why hatred is embedded inside u?! this problem started when Jonathan was there, fifa banned Nigeria twice no be so if ur umunna Jonathan wanted the case to end he would have asked the court to end it then.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Myself2:

Taaaa

You will just start something you can't finish cos I will kill and bury you for the matter
That's my polite way of saying,NO TRY AM ABEG

I be warri boy oh! Taygworlor brother oh! My mouth nor good oh guy. I dey chop person oh
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Domcarezo: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
u must be stupid to think giwa ll near nff fifa don't know him so which nff ll he preside d one ur dead ass grand father controls Abi....u fools think FIFA is like ur disoriented Nigeria
It is your lazy father that is the fool, even your mother is a fool, as for you....u sound like someone yhat suffered from child molestation, idiat.....see how u exposed your ignorance, may thunder fall on you slowpoke.....u lack good parenting..... God punish u, useless child of a useless father
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by olamakinde(m): 8:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria is playing with FIFA ban
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Bush4u: 8:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Giwa or whatever his name is should go to hell,Enemy of progress.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Domcarezo:

Pinnick and all the current NFF members are thieves, they are all clueless for appointing that short engine from Germany as our coach...whatever happens to hiring local coaches...as for Giwa, I congratulate him on his mandate he just recovered coz I have followed this story since that election day.

Stephen Keshi, Sunday Oliseh, (from whom we missed out qualifying from the last AFCON) and Samson Siasia were all local coaches. Yet we still shouted for foreign coach. Pinick brought one and yet he's still criticized. That guy has gotten the Super eagles more sponsors than they've ever had. He was able to negotiate a very good deal with Nike. And you don't see anything good he's done.

Under him we have LMC that has been effective in managing our local league, and yet you still can't see what he's done.

2 Likes

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Deshannel:

Now I see you are a Slowpoke. Those are what will soon happen to NFF under the supervision of Chris Giwa if the Federal government forcefully replace Amaju Pinnick without the consent of FIFA. Dumb tw@t.

Comprehension is hard for some, my guy
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by caprini1: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Viking007:
The CAS is the highest court for sport disputes worldwide. He went there and lost, and he ran back to the Nigerian local courts? This man just wants to get Nigeria banned.
He can't do nothing bro.....Giwa has been banned by FIFA from participating in anything football for five years ,I don't just understand his desperation.The federal courts have zero power to upturn Fifa,s decision.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2018
KingOvo:
I sense that there's a political side to this saga.
The power that be wants Giwa in the glasshouse and are attempting to put him there by all means.
Pinnick has done a lot for our football in the short time that he's been there and I sincerely doubt if Giwa will be able to surpass him, but then I'll give him the benefit of doubt.
did I just hear u say a lot? I doubt my dear.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by CapitanS: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2018
This people are just looking for Fifa ban
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2018
pinnick didnt step down, pinnick is still in Russia, he is in FIFA technical committee. the case was won in CAS but the matter was taking to supreme court which overturned judgement and Chris came on board.
Now FIFA's axe will be dangling cos FIFA frowns at 3rd party dabbling into football affairs.
if banned;
1. our Falconets will not go to Ghana to defend their cup
2. Eagles will not go to Nations cup next year
3. No naija player can be bought during transfer market
...so forth and so on. Lol.
But just one one bark from FIFA and everything will fall back in place, trust naija, we nor get mind for international politics.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Bush4u: 9:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Rolings:

That's why southern Christian dominated super eagles crashed out of World Cup because a northerner was not in charge of NFF.
Religion and tribe has to be brought into everything in Nigeria including sport but I didn't hear you guys complain of federal character imbalance of the super eagles team only for you to start reading tribal meaning to someone exercising his constitutional right.

Tufiakwa
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Bush4u: 9:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Even you typing this shows you are bias,you reply comments with sentiment,I tire for Una.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Bush4u: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Olameen1713:

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Bush4u: 9:37am On Jul 03, 2018
See them,dey don dey come,enemies of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Guinea Conakry (2 - 2) On 8th October 2011 / Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.