Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,602 members, 7,823,618 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) (57600 Views)

Barcelona: Bartomeu Resigns As President, Entire Board Also Steps Down / Mansion: John W Henry's House Photos / Victor Moses And Ahmed Musa Snub NFF President Amaju Pinnick At Yaounde Airporta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by somehow: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2018
ThW
KingOvo:
I sense that there's a political side to this saga.
The power that be wants Giwa in the glasshouse and are attempting to put him there by all means.
Pinnick has done a lot for our football in the short time that he's been there and I sincerely doubt if Giwa will be able to surpass him, but then I'll give him the benefit of doubt.

Well the court said he's the rightful winner, so should the government intervene by disobeying the court or what do we do?
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by themanderon: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Does this man realize that he is going to get us banned by FIFA? He has been banned from football now what does he want again and who is he going to be relating to on the international level? The greed among these fattened calf has no limits. He is simply protecting his own interests. spits pfffft.

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Domcarezo:

Pinnick and all the current NFF members are thieves, they are all clueless for appointing that short engine from Germany as our coach...whatever happens to hiring local coaches...as for Giwa, I congratulate him on his mandate he just recovered coz I have followed this story since that election day.

How are they thieves?

Didn't they employ Oliseh and what happened? The truth is that many of our local coaches have not proven much.

Pinnick has done well. I don't see what Giwa has to offer.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Okpueze1(m): 11:08am On Jul 03, 2018
FIFA that did nothing when that Turkish referee robbed Nigeria against Argentina in the last group game of the WC.
Of what value is the punishment given to Maradona to Nigeria
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Olameen1713: 11:20am On Jul 03, 2018
Deshannel:

Google is your friend. It's not my fault you choose to be stale and rely only on Nairaland front page to enlighten you about what's going on around you.

Thank you.
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by toprealman: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Deshannel:

You can't even construct a meaningful and well punctuated sentence before coming online to show your gullibility.
lol.....don't even go there. Ask your dad if you like, you are still a kid. It is not my fault you behave and think like one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
michael142:

I be warri boy oh! Taygworlor brother oh! My mouth nor good oh guy. I dey chop person oh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Waffli no suppose chop Waffi, so I go free you.But me na bros for where you dey so next time you go digwe for me.Grew up in Jeffiia Ave off PTI road way back 80s to 90s
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
lilfreezy:
The north wants to be in control of everything in Nigeria. But anything they touch they destroy. These people fail to realize that fifa doesn't allow government interference in its organization. Watch how they will give Nigeria a long ban before the month runs out.

Pinnick has been our best NFF president ever. These greedy men are simply charging because they've heard how much fifa payed NFF after Nigeria was knockout of the world cup.

Northerner una be touch and destroy. Tụfịakwa undecided

i agree with you brother... Pinnick is the G.O.A.T of all Nff president in the history of football.... those northern thieves just want to steal that proceeds from the world cup..

they are all tripping, how can supreme court of law surpass the C.A.S of fifa

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Domcarezo:

It is your lazy father that is the fool, even your mother is a fool, as for you....u sound like someone yhat suffered from child molestation, idiat.....see how u exposed your ignorance, may thunder fall on you slowpoke.....u lack good parenting..... God punish u, useless child of a useless father
u no well go take ur drugs u and ur yeye giwa idiot
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Myself2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Waffli no suppose chop Waffi, so I go free you.But me na bros for where you dey so next time you go digwe for me.Grew up in Jeffiia Ave off PTI road way back 80s to 90s

I be 1980 pikin I senior you nor go there
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Myself2(m): 7:23am On Jul 04, 2018
michael142:

I be 1980 pikin I senior you nor go there

By 1980 I was about two years away from gaining admission to Dom Domingos,,,,,, so you do the math
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Myself2:

By 1980 I was about two years away from gaining admission to Dom Domingos,,,,,, so you do the math

Ogbeni nor vex I bow
Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2018
michael142:

Ogbeni nor vex I bow

No yawa

1 Like

Re: Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
This one looks like a bozo.

He will soon convert the glass house to palm wine joint.
Although this post has been a while, but its so funny I can't help laughing....� grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) / AFCON Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Guinea Conakry (2 - 2) On 8th October 2011 / Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.