Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) (77495 Views)

Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me / John Obi Mikel: An Agent Once Offered Me $70,000 When I Was 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Bobbysmart6:
can't he take away his father to abroad

Maybe the Papa no wan go nah....
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
But how many times will they kidnap this man abeg? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Thamk God he's alive.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Ngozi123(f): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2018
scaramucci:
Igbos are their own worse enemies. With all the crisis in Jos, this man was not kidnapped until he decided to visit the east.

What are you talking about? He was kidnapped in Jos in 2011 and ended up being rescued in Kano that same year. Tribalism will lead you nowhere... undecided

1 Like

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Kabaka100: 12:30am On Jul 03, 2018
newbie2018:
so Mikel nor fit do Chinese residence for e papa...naija nor safe na he should know better.

when I have the kind of money he does... the whole family will be relocated out of Nigeria

U think u feel same as u feel when u're at your home of origin when u're overseas. Actually, when u're living overseas, u always feel like u have to fit in and this feeling never leaves u no matter how rich u are. Trust there's no better feeling than living at ur home origin cos u always feel accepted by the society and u don't feel like u got something to prove to anyone

1 Like

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Kabaka100: 12:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:
Kidnapping is a scary one.

I have been kidnapped before at gun point and taken to a bush.

I thought it was the end for me. It is upsetting to know that human beings can do this for a living. These kidnappers are mere young lads who are just victims of poverty and drugs.

We need a government that cares about social welfare, free education or Education Loan for all students and Constant Electricity.

Without these, the situation will only get worse, now there are killings everywhere and the government still has no plans to set up special purpose vehicles to stimulate hiring and create more employments.

This govt just dey 2 damn slow to find a workable solution to this menace called kidnapping
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Avater0147(m): 12:52am On Jul 03, 2018
Rescue or Pay them the ransom I do trust naija police oo, they lied pass devil o
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Galaxydon1(m): 1:24am On Jul 03, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

what wrong with these police, a boy that don't pay tax, he doesn't add to nation economy in any way, all his spending are only emerge in foreign country.

now leave those struggling and hustling boys alone
you need to be arrested
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Biggybambam2: 2:02am On Jul 03, 2018
This is the second time.

All Kidnapers will die the untimely death!
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Ilamina:
This is the second time, they have kidnap his father

You 2 see am cool
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by rafday125(m): 2:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Na wa this guys must be crazy, na which share are they asking for the one their kept for them

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by ogabenjy: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Pc app that multiplies your bitcoin instantly
Download BtcMultiplier here /4VtnzPq2
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Kabaka100: 4:00am On Jul 03, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

what wrong with these police, a boy that don't pay tax, he doesn't add to nation economy in any way, all his spending are only emerge in foreign country.

What a stupid viewpoint. Where were this criminals when Mikel was honing his football skills? Do u know how much effort and perseverance it takes to be a top flight football player for at least 10yrs.
Who made all the sacrifice and had the discipline to make the money? Who decides how to spend the money?

Really nothing justifies this kidnapping to hit it big just because it involves Mikel Obi.

All those criminals should all be caught and executed
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Xmen149(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2018
am I the only one that notice the house? dam!
what happened to family first are u sure that Mikel is Igbo boy
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by livinbygrace: 5:02am On Jul 03, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Imagine d kind of house mikel's father lives in

Read the post well before comment,that's CP"s office.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Mrstann: 5:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Uncle Mikel... Please take ya popsy abroad cuz naija is no longer safe for all.... Candid advice!!!
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by bolajigold: 5:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Wonder why this idiot can’t relocate his parents overseas

1 Like

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 5:58am On Jul 03, 2018
See where his father lives upon all him money. SMH for Mikel Obi.

1 Like

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Jimi23(m): 6:03am On Jul 03, 2018
ruffhandu:
I am sure the kidnappers kidnapped him randomly, if not, na 1 billion ransome dem go dey ask for if they knew who they had.

They must have known he is Mikels dad. They just asked for that amount believing that Mikel will drop it sharp sharp make dem vamooze.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Sure he is not kidnapping himself to collect money from his son?!

Coz b like Mikel no dey supply am cash well
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by PapaHD: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Why him no take flight? That road whe bad like anything na im him dey take travel that long distance. Thank God for his life sha.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by oputa1: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=CANDYDADDY post=69027982] shocked

now leave those struggling and hustling boys alone[/quote
People like you will always depend on someone for help even when you have ur two hands and legs, u are disappointment to humanity lizy youth.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Emmahunk(m): 6:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Thank God for life but how come after every gun duel with kidnappers of very highly placed people, none of the kidnappers is ever arrested, injured or killed? Is it another way of saying that the ransom was paid and someone simply needs to take the glory of gallantry?
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by zudozz: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2018
this man don sufffer for kidnappers hand..since him son start to dey play ball they go don kidnap am reach 40 times!! where was SARZ?? They were busy searching young people's phones looking for Yahoo boys wey they go arrest collect money.

Meanwhile the govt should make kidnappers face firing squad in their village / community where they come from and any house in their compound be demolished. This is getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by xana101: 7:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Why putting his plate no. on a public forum? U are given more kidnappers clue u know
Mikel is not taken good care of his father. Look how dirty the room is. Can't he buy a bullet proof car for d old man?
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by elmodee7(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

. this is the typical mindset of the average iPob pig. justifying kidnapping and criminal activities
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by ify1234: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2018
BOOMnaija:

What's wrong with the house? You don't like it or you want to tell him where and how to decorate his house
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2018
This country not safe at all and the useless buhari government are not helping
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Faithway10:
The police on Monday rescued the abducted father of Super Eagles captain, Mikel Obi, in Enugu.

A statement issued by spokesman of Enugu State Police Command, Ebere Amaraizu, said Pa Michael Obi and his driver, Ishaya John, were kidnapped last Friday along Makurdi – Enugu Road.

The statement read:‎

The Enugu State Command of the Nigeria Police Force through its operatives of the 9thmile Division on Monday at 2:30 p.m. rescued Pa Michael Obi and his driver one Ishaya John unhurt in Egede udi forest of Enugu State along old Egede Affa Road in Enugu.

“They were rescued hale and hearty and Pa Michael Obi and the driver have rejoined their family. It was gathered that Pa Obi was allegedly abducted along Makurdi -Enugu road in the afternoon of 29/6/18 on his way from Jos in his grey colored Toyota pardon jeep with registration number MUS 604CG and taken to unknown destination through the thick forest part of the area.

“It was further gathered that the abductors started calling to demand a ransom of N10 million before the operatives acting on intelligence information swooped on them where a gun duel ensued. This forced the hoodlums to abandon their victims inside the forest and they were promptly rescued.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/mikel-obis-abducted-father-rescued-in-enugu.html

Mikel Obi ur Father should ve driving a Massive Bulletproof SUV.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 03, 2018
BOOMnaija:

If u know how wealthy Mikel Obi has made his father, u wouldn't waste ur time in this.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by ruffhandu: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Jimi23:

They must have known he is Mikels dad. They just asked for that amount believing that Mikel will drop it sharp sharp make dem vamooze.

I disagree my brother, unless if they planned the act all the way from His. The distance no be here. He was almost home before the kidnap. I think they just picked him out because they felt the man has money.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by buJu234: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
are u guys trying to tell me that Mikel left his parents in Nigeria?
especially at this time that every where is soo hot , full of hungry jobless youths that are potential criminals?

Mikel u fall my hand..

if i have just 10% of that ur money, not even my grand-mother boyfriend`s children will remain in my village (unless they chose to)
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Eseose9(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Gangster1ms:
What about ighalo father? Dem no dey kidnap that one? undecided

Stip talking trash .So you would be happy if ighalo 's father was kidnap? You are actually worst that bokoharam. Well for you information ighalo's father is late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.