Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) (77490 Views)

Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos) / Michael Obi: Kidnappers Think Mikel Sends Millions To Me, Mikel Doesn't Call Me / John Obi Mikel: An Agent Once Offered Me $70,000 When I Was 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Eseose9(f): 8:01am On Jul 03, 2018
ifymadu:
That house though...

Them say resuced in Enugu forest.So obviously that's not his house.besides the man owns a transport company in jos
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Eseose9(f): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Xmen149:
am I the only one that notice the house? dam!

what happened to family first are u sure that Mikel is Igbo boy

Cp's office.Jesus you guys don't read atall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Eseose9(f): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
xana101:
Why putting his plate no. on a public forum? U are given more kidnappers clue u know
Mikel is not taken good care of his father. Look how dirty the room is. Can't he buy a bullet proof car for d old man?

that is not is house.Mikel house dey Jos
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Eseose9(f): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
buJu234:
are u guys trying to tell me that Mikel left his parents in Nigeria?
especially at this time that every where is soo hot , full of hungry jobless youths that are potential criminals?

Mikel u fall my hand..

if i have just 10% of that ur money, not even my grand-mother boyfriend`s children will remain in my village (unless they chose to)

You think is easy to relocate from your ancestral home to another man's land?Lol wait till you get the money then you would know that is easier said than done
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Tolexander:
The kidnappers wan collect their shares from the allowance and bonus received by Mikel.

I wish the police were able to kill them all.

No killings for inside job
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Ngozi123:

What are you talking about? He was kidnapped in Jos in 2011 and ended up being rescued in Kano that same year. Tribalism will lead you nowhere... undecided

I hope you know that it was the same Igbos that kidnapped him then.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by popefrank2016(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
So sorry....
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Kabaka100:

This govt just dey 2 damn slow to find a workable solution to this menace called kidnapping

Solution is Employment and Economic Empowerment
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by ifymadu: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eseose9:

Them say resuced in Enugu forest.So obviously that's not his house.besides the man owns a transport company in jos
You have a valid point there though
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by enonche85(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

what wrong with these police, a boy that don't pay tax, he doesn't add to nation economy in any way, all his spending are only emerge in foreign country.

now leave those struggling and hustling boys alone

This fool can't even type good English.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank God they were rescued.
Re: Michael Obi: Mikel’s Father Kidnapped, Rescued In Enugu Forest (Photo) by Jackbell17: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Rescued or ransomed! I find it difficult to believe why security agents finds it easy to i rescue victim without the kidnapper who must be more than one person! Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ivan Zaborsky Struck By Lightning On Pitch / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.