Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry (1252 Views)

Oba Of Benin: Yoruba Or Not / Why Are People Who Do Not Speak Yoruba Or Hausa Refer To As The Igbo's / In Which Nigerian Tribe Did Guys Spent Least In Marrige? Hausa, Yoruba Or Igbo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry by banjiola(m): 11:05am On Aug 22, 2008
Pls can sum1 help me verify or tell me more about estako
LADIES IN EDO STATE. THOU SHE IS THE PERSON I WANT TO
MARRY BUT A FRIEND TOLD ME NOT TO DARE IT AND SHE
COULDN'T GIVE ME COGENT REASON.
IF U KNOW BETTER ABOUT THE PPLE.
KINDLY SEND TO e-mail: loade@yahoo.com

Re: Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 24, 2008
what exactly do you want to know??

That she will not put juju on you? or she will not slit your throat at night??

Maybe etsako people eat people too?? Or the place is loony land. grin

There is nothing to know. Marry the person, not the tribe.
Re: Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry by benincitys(f): 12:00pm On Aug 25, 2008
people always talk marry her if you love her ,and stop looking for news of etsako i am from edo state nothing wrong with etsako.
Re: Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry by banjiola(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2008
Tanx guy, thou i love the baby pass my tribal girls
but since you are there can you tell me more
about the culture of the land and probably
thing required for marriage in your land?
Re: Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry by bigfather(m): 12:12pm On Aug 25, 2008
Is it about the culture or rather tribe ? Bros if you guys love each other, then go ahead !
Re: Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry by Outstrip(f): 1:53am On Aug 26, 2008
I am etsako so I don't know what your friend means. Is she a good girl? Is she a nice person? Are they compatible? Does he love her? I think making a decision solely on her ethnic group is silly to say the least. Has he met her family? Are they nice people? How do they treat their children? How do they treat their wives? Are the men chauvinistic and abusive? I think there are many more things he should be looking at.
Re: Yoruba Or Etasko- East Lady 2 Marry by TOYOSI20(f): 1:54am On Aug 26, 2008
Why JT's pic, or is he now on the market. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies With Aa Men Or Carribean Men Come In / Should Taiwo Introduce Kehinde As His/her Older Twin Brother/sister / Similarities Between Hebrew And Amharic #israel/ethiopia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.