Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (20436 Views)

Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu / Chima Anyaso Visits Ben Kalu, Reveals His Mission (Pictures) / The Main Reason Igbos Are Hated In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by phase1: 11:58am On Jul 03, 2018
This mor0n called Orji kalu have been hustling for relevance in Igboland since Nnamdi Kanu told him in plain terms that IPOB will not be used a vehicle to further his political ambition and repair his battered political reputation as a greedy thief who underdeveloped Abia in cahoot with his overbearing mother.

Let him go and face his EFCC case even though he is now 'Saint Orji Uzor' of APC.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by cold(m): 11:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Mtcheeeeeewwwww!
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
mtcheww,tey know igbos wont vote thats why they keep disturbing our peace..

even hausa wont vote for the buhari

5 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by phase1: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by maduxs: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Hippopotamus
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by chloride6: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2018
EFCCNIGERIA

See what you did to a full grown man.

Chai! There is God ooh grin

3 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Koolking(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Orji Kalu is a Nigerian. A Nigerian wants the best interest of all, not sectional interest. Let him reconcile his past, we the well meaning Nigerians will accept him wholeheartedly.

Buhari till 2023.

Peace!
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by bisimilahi772: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals

Former of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has assured his party members that come 2019 election, there must be a change of party in Abia state. He said that PDP has failed the people of Abia State and its time for the masses to come together and send them back home. He also revealed that President Buhari loves Ndigbo because he is doing what former presidents Obasanjo, late Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan could not do for Ndi Igbo when they ruled the country.

Kalu stated this today during a meeting with top APC stakeholders in Abia state held at his Igbere country home, Camp Neya.

According to him…

” Come rain, come shine, there must be a change of party in Abia. Abia belongs to APC because we can’t be where our President is not. Our party is committed to free education, we are committed to paying pensioners their their money, we are committed to free health care, we are committed to all those things because they are things that make democracy to be.”

“It painful that Abia State government cannot pay workers their salary, they can’t pay secondary and primary schools teachers their salary. They cannot pay pensioners what is due to them. That’s not what modern democracy stands for. Modern democracy stands for equity, justice, fairness.”

” I was governor for 8 years, we paid civil servants their salaries, we paid local government workers their salaries, we paid pensioners and everybody what is due for them. ”

“Modern democracy no longer operates in our state and it’s very sad. That’s why APC has come to save our people. The power to make this happen depend on you people. Go and get your voters card to change this PDP government in our state.”

“When you elect people during the primaries into various positions, whether as governor or House of Representatives or Senator, you should elect people that will be able contend with these people base on popularity and capability, so that our people will not suffer again. ”

” When you elect people who are not qualified, because they gave you money, you will suffer for it for good four years. So, don’t make mistakes by electing people who will embezzle your money

“President Buhari is doing a lot of work which PDP didn’t do in their 16 years of ruling this country. The second Niger Bridge is being constructed by him, this shows that he is competent to rule this country.”

“Our South East governors promised to build the second Niger Bridge but they didn’t do it . Obasanjo promised and failed. Goodluck Jonathan promised to do it but he did not care to build the bridge for Ndigbo. I don’t know why people will say that Buhari hates the Igbos because I know Buhari very well. He is a friend to Ndigbo. Am I not friend to President Buhari? I am very close to Buhari and I know that come 2019 election, Abia State will give President Buhari 75 percent of their votes “.

Kalu also said that the hate speech on the social media needs to stop because it is making Nigeria to look like a bad nation.

” No matter how bad the country is, Nigeria remains our country and there is no other place we can run to. President Buhari doesn’t have house in America or Germany. He only has a house in Daura and we should respect him him for that, we should stop calling our leaders names on social media and painting our country bad before the world.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/443932/2019-the-real-reason-igbos-should-massively-vote-for-buhari-orji-kalu-reveals/
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by yazach: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

Former of Abia State, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu has assured his party members that come 2019 election, there must be a change of party in Abia state. He said that PDP has failed the people of Abia State and its time for the masses to come together and send them back home. He also revealed that President Buhari loves Ndigbo because he is doing what former presidents Obasanjo, late Yaradua and Goodluck Jonathan could not do for Ndi Igbo when they ruled the country.

Kalu stated this today during a meeting with top APC stakeholders in Abia state held at his Igbere country home, Camp Neya.

According to him…

” Come rain, come shine, there must be a change of party in Abia. Abia belongs to APC because we can’t be where our President is not. Our party is committed to free education, we are committed to paying pensioners their their money, we are committed to free health care, we are committed to all those things because they are things that make democracy to be.”

“It painful that Abia State government cannot pay workers their salary, they can’t pay secondary and primary schools teachers their salary. They cannot pay pensioners what is due to them. That’s not what modern democracy stands for. Modern democracy stands for equity, justice, fairness.”

” I was governor for 8 years, we paid civil servants their salaries, we paid local government workers their salaries, we paid pensioners and everybody what is due for them. ”

“Modern democracy no longer operates in our state and it’s very sad. That’s why APC has come to save our people. The power to make this happen depend on you people. Go and get your voters card to change this PDP government in our state.”

“When you elect people during the primaries into various positions, whether as governor or House of Representatives or Senator, you should elect people that will be able contend with these people base on popularity and capability, so that our people will not suffer again. ”

” When you elect people who are not qualified, because they gave you money, you will suffer for it for good four years. So, don’t make mistakes by electing people who will embezzle your money

“President Buhari is doing a lot of work which PDP didn’t do in their 16 years of ruling this country. The second Niger Bridge is being constructed by him, this shows that he is competent to rule this country.”

“Our South East governors promised to build the second Niger Bridge but they didn’t do it . Obasanjo promised and failed. Goodluck Jonathan promised to do it but he did not care to build the bridge for Ndigbo. I don’t know why people will say that Buhari hates the Igbos because I know Buhari very well. He is a friend to Ndigbo. Am I not friend to President Buhari? I am very close to Buhari and I know that come 2019 election, Abia State will give President Buhari 75 percent of their votes “.

Kalu also said that the hate speech on the social media needs to stop because it is making Nigeria to look like a bad nation.

” No matter how bad the country is, Nigeria remains our country and there is no other place we can run to. President Buhari doesn’t have house in America or Germany. He only has a house in Daura and we should respect him him for that, we should stop calling our leaders names on social media and painting our country bad before the world.”

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/443932/2019-the-real-reason-igbos-should-massively-vote-for-buhari-orji-kalu-reveals/

He means Igbo not IPOB
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by eagleeye3: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
micchi:
Only him and his household will votes for buhari npama
Believe me his household will do no such thing.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Laple0541(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbo kwenu.......unna de see unna leaders?
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by spiritedtete: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Baba orji Kalu should stop licking asses.... Buhari is incompetent as far as the General populace is concerned. Only rigging will see him through.

The Nepotism in this government is unbearable.... e.g I G of police. CSO, DSS boss... and they are really oppressing the masses.

I officially give up on President Buhari.

...And so will 10 others who will influence 10 others.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by sunbilor(m): 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
DeBrain045:
Kalu is correct buhari is not corrupt he only has a house in daura with he resides if he go on visiting his home town but all those PDP fraud governor of Abia state,Atiku,OBJ,suswan former governor of benue state and others have mansions in and out of nigeria, in london,American,south african out of corruption
Orji Kalu was a governor in Abia State for 8 years under PDP!

5 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Baobab4loan(m): 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you stay Around Ajah, Lekki sangotedo and environs and you need loan for your Business kindly check my signature
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by bisimilahi772: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
good
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Kpress: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
this kalu is seriously doing everything possible to get favour from buhari,,,,,he dont even know what the igbos are capable of doing,,,do this stupid pig kanu think the igbos will still vote buhari after what he did to ipob and kalu,he most be a joker,shame on kalu,,,i read one of a APC big full yesterday on news saying buhari as one million vote kept for him 2019, i just laugh,he is just decieving his self and buhari ,maybe he want to do some one milion tom printing for buhari ,

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Ganiyat72(f): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Last i checked there are no igbo muslim, so who will vote for an islamist and a bygote like buhari?...smh
Even as loved as Chris ingige was, he couldint win in his own ward nor deliver any meaningful vote for buhari. Na handicaped and politicaly irrelevant kalu....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by GSA01: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
This news will not go down well with some persons who think the south east, will not even give Buhari Votes come 2019, well the South East votes is up for grabs and the only chance for an Igbo Presidency is to vote in Buhari for second term,
and for his Effort to start the 2nd Niger Bridge
Construction of east, west road
Enugu Airport rehabilitation and
Lighting up of Ariaria Market Aba, and many more..
No President since the new democratic dispensation in 1999 has done better than Buhari in the South East...
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by udemzyudex(m): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Yoruba go say na kowo pe (make money complete)
This ones just dey deceive Buhari ehn, dem dey talk make e no be like say dem no talk for the matter.

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Ganiyat72(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
yazach:

He means Igbo not IPOB
^^^
Rather 5%
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by LordNapoleon: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbos are not politically naive, they are not subservient to their leaders like Northerners. They vote whoever they want to vote for. I don't see them voting for a comfirmed failure just because of the promise of Igbo presidency; they don't give a hoot about that! If Buhari was like Yar' Adua, Igbos wouldn't mind voting for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by skales67(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
I remember when this idiot paid a visit to Government College Umuahia which happens to be his alma-Mata in 1999 when I was in SS2. The goat's English diction was appalling. We booed him and he left with shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by oglalasioux(m): 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Time to change drugs for Orji Uzor Kalu. The former ones are no longer effective.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Delusionist even you as APC flag bearer they will still reject that evil party.... failed politician

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
I don't think thats true... Buhari has made many errors in the countrys polity, and Igbos are wise and smart and know very well, what his done... They see buhari as a sect in Islam (that advocates violence), and total conquering of lands. And they wouldn't want that in their land. But nevertheless the Igbos are unpredictable, but this time you can predict who they'll vote for. And thank you Lord for todays health and joy that I have.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by Deltatoto: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

According to him…

because Buhari told efcc to stop harassing u na.useles stupid man
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by skales67(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
GSA01:
This news will not go down well with some persons who think the south east, will not even give Buhari Votes come 2019, well the South East votes is up for grabs and the only chance for an Igbo Presidency is to vote in Buhari for second term,
and for his Effort to start the 2nd Niger Bridge
Construction of east, west road
Enugu Airport rehabilitation and
Lighting up of Ariaria Market Aba, and many more..
No President since the new democratic dispensation in 1999 has done better than Buhari in the South East...

It seems you are on drugs!

1 Like

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by omoharry(f): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
AngryRebel:
I just pity for Buhari n his pigs grin grin grin
For Buhari to win theSE,a cow head must pass through d head of a niddle. Those crooks of a politician are just deceiving the idiot. Buhari can't win SE,SS n MB in 2019. Buhari n Tinubu are in deep shit.
ya...only core north and the south west(APC supporters ) will vote for him
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by frankwyte: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

FAILURE campaigning FOR FAILURE!

Orji that performed woefully as a governor and could not win a senatorial seat is giving Buhari reassurances undecided

Anyway the president is a cow he will believe anything.

If the best of those that could campaign for him are people with questionable character like Orji, Rochas, Tinubu then what else can I say
I score you highe for this singular reasoning. Come to look at the even the intelligent Northerners have not canvassed for his 2nd term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by viccgm: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

According to him…

Y not save ur loot, collect more loot n gerarahia
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by killuminati(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
We don't need pigs vote to win in 2019..
Re: 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals by bewla(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

FAILURE campaigning FOR FAILURE!

Orji that performed woefully as a governor and could not win a senatorial seat is giving Buhari reassurances undecided

Anyway the president is a cow he will believe anything.

If the best of those that could campaign for him are people with questionable character like Orji, Rochas, Tinubu then what else can I say
don't get cow by what u c but let ur heat be of the past and c the light

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: PDP To Prune Number Of Presidential Aspirants Read M / Buhari At The Palace Of Eze Ohiri Of Obi-orodo Town, Imo State / El-Rufai Confirms Killing Of Abducted Greenfield Students By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.