Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian (2221 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Great2017: 2:52am On Jul 03, 2018
This is a common knowledge just as all Nigerians cannot be male. Nairaland, kindly do the needful.
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by BiafranJesus: 3:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Muslims and their deception.

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by fabre4: 3:49am On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:

How does this correlate to the topic at hand

Your President said they are from Libya, you're saying they are Nigerians who should we believe
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by springer: 6:19am On Jul 03, 2018
When you see an Igbo man that is a muslim MONEY is involved.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by OrangeOlamide: 6:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Ganiyat72(f): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2018
Igbos cannot be muslim because islam is a religion of terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 03, 2018
There on thing we have failed to understand

recently Nnia Nwodo said proscribing ipob and calling them terrorist is like calling him a terrorist.

It simply tells u that as far as IPOB is termed a terrorist group then all Igboss under this contraption called Nigeria is a terrorist....

Nnia Nwode no matter how hard he tries for peace to reign knows inwardly inside him that he cannot deny what his father's fought for and stand for....

If u hate Ipob then u hate the igbo nation....is a fact..

and I such I won't have a any love for a country that calls me terrorist without killing anyone......I will and must de market that country internationally and by any means possible.

2 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:

I love Igbos

But hate Igbos with passion

There on thing we have failed to under
recently Nnia Nwodo said proscribing ipob and calling them terrorist is like calling him a terrorist.
It simply tells u that as far as IPOB is termed a terrorist group then all Igboss under this contraption called Nigeria is a terrorist....
Nnia Nwode no matter how hard he tries for peace to reign knows inwardly inside him that he cannot deny what his father's fought for and stand for....
If u hate Ipob then u hate the igbo nation....is a fact..
and I such I won't have a any love for a country that calls me terrorist without killing anyone......I will and must de market that country internationally and by any means possible.
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by OfficialAPCNig: 7:11am On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are my people

Igbos are not
Omenka, just tell us you are afraid of what will happen to your beautiful Benue if IPOB pulls Igbos out of this shit.pit.

1 Like

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Paperwhite(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by lereinter(m): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2018
you are cursed

the blood of those unjustly killed is on your head and buhari govt members

same measure meted out you shall have
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by eagleu: 4:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:

How does this correlate to the topic at hand

Because those innocent Igbos were massacred, because they were "guilty "of committing the crimes organized by Nzeogwu.
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:
The people fanning religious and ethnic intolerance
Should see this
...this is not the true representation of each of their religion . Statistically, 99.99% of igbos are ardent Christians while about 90% fulanis are Muslims. Now you can see that your bigotry comparison is USELESS.
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by eagleu: 4:24am On Jul 04, 2018
springer:
When you see an Igbo man that is a muslim MONEY is involved.

Yes money, drugs, harlotry, etc.
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by crimeboss: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
sarrki:

You lack basic knowledge about the Fulani herdsmen and the farmers which the Tivs in Benue and berom in plateau are mainly farmers

They are bound to clash

I blame the president not been able to put a stop to it

He should use the ones caught after proper investigation as an example to others

The killings is bad in whatever disguise

Political urchins and religious leaders using it to whip up sentiment is what I totally disagree with

Remember farmers are stationed in various locations, while herders move through the farms of these people with cows, eating the farm produce as they go, but what legal claim does these herdsmen av for invading other people's farms that the farmers are being killed for their life's labour?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Just Enroll For Politics 101 At Jagaban Coaching Center / Apc Perform Rituals On The Appeal Case, All Because They Want Adeleke To Lose / What Do You Understand By This Bulama's Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.