Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (38477 Views)

A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / My Wife Confessed This To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by brownhawk: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
youngest85:
Someone who suppose to stand his feet and batter the woman
battering and wailing is for the low esteemed. Real men laugh the case and move to the next legal pussy
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Patosky4U: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
Weak man......trust no woman in this life even though you was there when God sent her in form of angel from heaven to meet you
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by 0kp0nku: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin grin
nnemak:
I guess she want some or all of her in-laws to die hence her more confessions?
Her husband's death is not enough for her?
embarassed cry
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by maasoap(m): 7:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Priscy01:
A Nigerian man who has been married to his wife for 15 years died of high blood pressure as a result of the shocking confession made by his wife about cheating on him.

According to reports gathered by ToriMill, the wife went to meet his husband in Ughelli, Delta State when he suddenly faint that night. The man was being rushed to the hospital but gave up the ghost on the way to hospital.

After mourning the husband for just two months, she decided to forget about him and move on with her life.

This July making it a year that her husband died, the woman went to meet her late husband's family to tell them she has many boyfriends when her husband was alive.

The woman who was said to be work for Local Government Council and also has a store at Koko Garage Market told the her late husband's family that she should be served because she has a new boyfriend less than 6 months after the loss of her husband.

She also told the her husband's family that it was as a result of the confession she made to her husband led to his tragic death in Ughelli.

It wasn't worthy of news when her alleged confession "killed" her husband but it is now a news when she decided to move on with her life after a year! I'm not buying this blackmailing shiit.

1 Like

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by 2sexyus: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
youngest85:
if you believe this rubbish really happened, you can believe anything.

1 Like

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by IMASTEX: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Google63:
I'm not sure bloggers will go to heaven
You spoke my mind. Very uninteresting story even for a movie
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by codeSavant: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
youngest85:

if this was a few days a go, I wld have insulted u. but now eh, I will personally batter the bittch and send her packing.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
What a bunch of BS and disjointed concoction of a story
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by codeSavant: 8:02am On Jul 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
99.99% women are useless.... Rip to the man
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Ellabae(f): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
I don't believe this story. But if true, the woman is a disgrace
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by 0kp0nku: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Foolish man. Just laugh to her face and walk away from the marriage. No need to batter her or display any stupid act of violence.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by frank41(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Weak man!

No wonder the wife cheated, its obvious he was weak on bed.

Is that the level of your mentality? If that is it, then you Re of all men most miserable supporting evil.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by frank41(m): 8:15am On Jul 03, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Attention seeker! We have seen you undecided

We have seen her low mentality and level of reasoning.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by ogolomachi(f): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2018
woman u suppose dey smile with till u kill her n her man friend with MAAGUN
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by gonkin(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
The difference of been in love and been in marriage.

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Rubbiish(m): 9:10am On Jul 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
some women are useless.... Rip to the man
Shut up!
Are u different from them?
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 03, 2018
A wife cheating kills her husband.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by delishpot: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
robinso01:
and some women will be blaming we men for not loving wholeheartedly again, when you won't stop killing the men that truly loves you. she that cheats, if she doesn't kill her husband will kill herself.

Haven't men been cheating too? Haven't some even married and brought home more wives? Havent men divorced their wives for side chicks? Havent men confessed to their wives that they have someone else outside who might be trying to sabotage the marriage or arrest them? Haven't some gone out to have kids while their wives are looking to God for children? Did those wives die? does that mean no woman should love her husband wholeheartedly? Or is it only when it happens to men we remember that it is not good to love wholeheartedly? Men that cheat have also brought calamity on their wives at home.Side chicks and co wives doing everything to win the man's face through tearing down co wives children spiritually and sometimes physically. Some men have even killed themselves in the process of cheating. Why is it such a worry when women are involved yet we pretend that those same evils are okay when it is the man linked to the damage?
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by robinso01(m): 9:51am On Jul 03, 2018
delishpot:

Haven't men been cheating too? Haven't some even married and brought home more wives? Havent men divorced their wives for side chicks? Havent men confessed to their wives that they have someone else outside who might be trying to sabotage the marriage or arrest them? Haven't some gone out to have kids while their wives are looking to God for children? Did those wives die? does that mean no woman should love her husband wholeheartedly? Or is it only when it happens to men we remember that it is not good to love wholeheartedly? Men that cheat have also brought calamity on their wives at home.Side chicks and co wives doing everything to win the man's face through tearing down co wives children spiritually and sometimes physically. Some men have even killed themselves in the process of cheating. Why is it such a worry when women are involved yet we pretend that those same evils are okay when it is the man linked to the damage?
Hmmmmm, but in our environment, it still seems normal for men, but not for women. am not encouraging men cheating oooo.
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by agbonkamen(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2018
Rubbiish:
Shut up! Are u different from them?
you are mad

1 Like

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by koolaid87: 10:52am On Jul 03, 2018
He chickened out like a sissy

Always hope for the best but prep for the worse
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by megapriest(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Beface:
I guess her ex husband family have used one diabolic power on whoever that is behind the man's death as a result the husband spirit is hunting her.

Na so, she wouldn't have confessed with her clear eyes

1 Like

Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Person go Cook up dis kind tori 4 dis early morning?

Bloggers, una no dey fear God?
Re: Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated by Joy1706(f): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Una never see anything. Weak buffoons. The heartbreak you give your wives on a daily basis yet they manage to hold on nko.
Mtchewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.