Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,060 members, 7,863,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

(photos) See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit His Brother: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (photos) See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit His Brother: (642 Views)

Naval Officer Shows The Huge Python They Killed In Warri, Delta State (Pictures) / Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos) See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit His Brother: by silvertuke(m): 8:24am On Jul 03, 2018
The soldier butchered the snake and used it to prepare a delicious meal... I said delicious as if say I chop from the meal...Lol,

See more photos here; https://silvertuke..com/2018/07/photos-see-what-nigerian-soldier-did-to.html

Re: (photos) See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit His Brother: by Generalkaycee(m): 8:25am On Jul 03, 2018
disgusting
Re: (photos) See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit His Brother: by cheddahboy(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
La-la.. Pls come with lacasera to push it down
Re: (photos) See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit His Brother: by Abjay97(m): 9:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Madness.. I know there's hunger in the land, but there are incurable diseases, viruses and bacteria living inside these weird animals we eat.. Dont get sick because of all these them bush meat
Re: (photos) See What A Nigerian Soldier Did To A Huge Python That Bit His Brother: by Mariangeles(f): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Disgusting!
*Spits

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Shagidi / How To Bake Bread / T And S Snacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.