Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) (11629 Views)

Oriaku Amara Returns Back With FIRE / Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Dear "wife material"
Happy new month to you, welcome to the second half of the year.
I want us to talk about something,
Something that I find silly that some of you do.
Listen, you don't have to be stupid in order to earn the medal of wife material from your boyfriend and his family.
You don't have to turn yourself into a desperate slave because you want him to take you to the altar.
You will leave your house to visit him, you decide to stay with him for some days,
You clean his house
You cook for him
You wash his clothes
You spread your legs for him to have you to the fullest,many times as he wants,
He takes you to his family house,
You turn yourself more into a bigger foolish housemaid,
You will wash his father's clothes
You will wash his mother's clothes
You can even wash even his forefathers and ancestors clothes
His sisters will be busy watching TV and pressing phone
You will be their new cook ,after cooking they will turn into food inspectors inorder to rate the degree of your "wife material "
You will wash the plates after eating,
You can even volunteer to go to the evil forest to fetch firewood for them,
You turn yourself into their errand girl
All because of desperation for him to marry you,
Desperation made you to forget your level and class.
I am not against you assisting a bit if you can when you visit your fiance/boyfriend house but don't turn into a maid.
If your own father beg you to wash his clothes, you murmur and refuse but you have turned yourself into a laundry madam in your boyfriend/fiance house.
You always nag when your mum ask you to cook but you are now a cook just for ring.
The funny fact is that if you like lick his anus, he will dump your azz if he wants especially when he sees your desperation.
Dear "wife material " that is doing this, I want to let you know that you are fake and desperate.
Grow your esteem please.
Before you become a "used and dumped "
If you are doing all that for your parents-in-law, I will not blink an eyelid
You are now married and now their daughter-in-law.
But you turned yourself into a housemaid to a guy who is not your husband and his family who you are not a daughter in law to.
If you visit your fiance/boyfriend family, stop acting stupid in order to prove a "wife material"
Stop being fake, be yourself.
If they ask you to do something beneath your class and level, stand there and reject it outrightly and politely.
And to that guy you called fiance/boyfriend, he is yet to marry you yet you are playing a "wife role " to him.
And you think you have sense,
You better wake up.
Feminism makes a woman to know her worth the more,
You have a worth and should not reduce your level just for a wedding ring,
Stand your ground, if he wants to leave, open the door and let him go.
Marriage don't define a woman rather a woman should define marriage.
They are quick to popularise the words "wife material " but we less hear of "husband material "
Dear wife material, will heaven fall if your fiance/boyfriend comes to your parents house and wash your fathers clothes?
Will buhari step down if he comes and wash your fathers car?
Why don't he prove his "husband material " by cleaning your parents house?
You see how silly you look.
Mtcheeew
Let me drop my pen here.
Aunty "wife material"
Reorder your steps and stop being desperate!

Oriaku loves you all.
NB: This is a personal opinion and postulation, counter it with maturity if you want.
Trolls and abusive comments will be ignored.
Thanks.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Babyforever(f): 9:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Girl you just say it like we want it.... That's why I keep telling my friends not to be a slave all in the name of marriage if he can't marry you the way you are he should use the door.

4 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
I smell war loading on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Husband material nko
hey you tongue
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Babyforever(f): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Asowari:
hey you tongue
Sarkin wink
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Girl you just say it like we want it.... That's why I keep telling my friends not to be a slave all in the name of marriage if he can't marry you the way you are he should use the door.
thank you sweerie.
Let them keep faking nonsense
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by madone: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Let the fight begin

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
madone:
Let the fight begin
No fighting here, I have my cane grin
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Eco99(m): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018

Truth is you girls aint worth $hit without a man....

Argue with Linda dat got pregnant after forming $hit for years
Or
With Chimamanda who is forming $hit but is with a husband and kids

Bullshit

#Eco99#

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Babyforever(f): 9:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Amarabae:
thank you sweerie.
Let them keep faking nonsense
You're welcome smiley they know me nah I can't bring myself look so stupid all in the name of marriage it's never gon happen..... Men are everywhere so don't stress yourself over irrelevant people
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Kendraaace: 9:46am On Jul 03, 2018
You're right and this has nothing to do with being lazy...

3 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 9:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Kendraaace:
You're right and this has nothing to do with being lazy...
I tells you.
Some girls do fall hands.

2 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Asowari:
I smell war loading on this thread grin
world war 3
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Guys food don done. Come pour out your frustration here grin

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Jamariwolff(f): 9:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Does this make any sense?
Aunty mind your business and your marriage.

Whatever way I decide to treat my bf is none of your business madam. How successful is your marriage sef?

Yes, i will cook and open my legs wide. Go hug the nearest transformer. Old menopaused hypocrite

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Babyforever(f): 10:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Make them come eat paddy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Oyindidi(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Make them come eat paddy cheesy cheesy
Be ready for the war. I'm a spectator, sitting on the fence
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Jamariwolff(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Sex object
all the females in your family. Ashawo kobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Oyindidi(f): 10:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Whatever way I decide to treat my bf is none of your business madam. How successful is your marriage sef?

Yes, i will cook and open my legs wide. Go hug the nearest transformer. Old menopaused hypocrite
Young man, let it follow!

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 10:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
lol happy new month
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamAirforce1: 10:03am On Jul 03, 2018
Linda Ikeji preached more than what you've put out here but at the end of the day, she swallowed her words .

God has made men above you feminists and sympathisers , and theirs nothing anyone can do about It.

7 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Babyforever(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Be ready for the war. I'm a spectator, sitting on the fence
War ke cheesy
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Oyindidi(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Amarabae:
lol happy new month
Same to you sweetheart. How is the family?
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Jamariwolff(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Shameless girl keep opening your legs up and down
I'm monogamous dear. Don't be a hypocrite and claim you've never done anything sexual. Trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 10:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:

but you don't have vagina,
Which boyfriend are you talking about

3 Likes

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Oyindidi(f): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
War ke cheesy
Lol, they are here
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Babyforever(f): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Linda Ikeji preached more than what you've put out here but at the end of the day, she swallowed her words .

God has made men above you feminists and sympathisers , and theirs nothing anyone can don about It.

Will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Amarabae(f): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
Same to you sweetheart. How is the family?
fine o ND urs
Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by IamAirforce1: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Babyforever:
Will you keep quiet

Your papa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear "Wife Material"- (oriaku Rants Vol.1) by Oyindidi(f): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Amarabae:
but you don't have vagina,
Which boyfriend are you talking about
He is gay

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Show Off Their Assets On Twitter (Photos) / How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation / I Have A Very Bad Relationship Habit Am Not Proud Of It But I Can't Help It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.