Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room (76575 Views)

Onitsha Motor Parks, Location and Destination / Scam Alert: Nwonu Okwudili Ferdinand / Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by OlowoB(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
I wonder how some people make their own money .... I swearu God. No be this same hustle?

God help us all.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Another public stunt by a billionaire aimed at inspiring future yahoo boys....

Dangote, Gates, Bezos and other legit ones dont live this way..

What is wrong with the way he lives ? Is your money missing ?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by maestroferddi: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
My Igbo brothers, let's go beyond this cheap show of wealth and invest in becoming global players.

The fact that one can count the number of Igbo dollar billionaires by the fingers and toes of one individual is not good enough.

Let's graduate from buying and selling wealth to smart/young money.

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Iggo Amaka...

his hustle..no b govt stolen free money
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Luukasz(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Well said bro this are what NG youths see everyday that makes them desperate.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by 21savages: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I have more than this. But I don't brag, they don't call me Freshmoney for nothing.
Oga freshmoney impress ur boi small..na GT i dey use
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lord God please bless my grind....

Favour me in a way even if I work like an ant I'd feast like an elephant.... grin grin lazy youth prayer lol
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Wisebisho: 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Poverty infested guy talking
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

how do you know how they live? Are you their PA?

If someone did not post Dili's own on the internet, will you know he has car in his house?

Say what you know
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Troublemaker007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Legit you say? Where you there when he started?

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by newoffer: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Only Sham dey bring dis kind mentality. if u work hard you will never live lousy lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Was just mentioning my name, that ain't bragging
Its a lie and u cant prove it here grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luukasz:
Well said bro this are what NG youths see everyday that makes them desperate.

perspective you see desperation I see inspiration..... #difference

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by MhiztaRange(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
This same house they said belonged to dilly, abi na dilly be Eric Manny?

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by kazyhm(m): 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:
The west gave us a lot. Ground breaking discoveries like electricity, gravity, the Internet, planes, wireless communication. What are we going to give except show off the inventions of the white man?

LOL
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by chijokz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:
He is not a Lagos big boy but the CEO of Dili Motors and the owner of Eric Manny record label
On point! Plus he was once a yahoo boy in the US and is still wanted there.

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by buharitill2023: 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Gaddafiyusf:

Bad belle.amibo
people like you that worship money should be use for ritual
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Can Seun show us his picture of his sitting room with his keke napep. Asking since he must have deemed this front page worthy.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Sammiel: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Is that a car or a remote-controlled toy? I am wondering how it managed to rotate 360 degrees on the same spot.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by buharitill2023: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
OlowoB:
I wonder how some people make their own money .... I swearu God. No be this same hustle?

God help us all.
which hustle?

Blood money.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
chijokz:

On point! Plus he was once a yahoo boy in the US and is still wanted there.
That's left for FBI AND EFCC to settle. grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Wisebisho: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
romenna:
this guy was chased away from the US
but they all run to 9ja wit proceeds of their criminal and fraudulent activities,
i dnt reckon with such pipo
At least he came back with something. Unlike you that came back to the village with two wheelbarrow

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
buharitill2023:
which hustle?

Blood money.
Oga everything is not blood money, goan work and stop shouting Sai Barbara upadan.

Hunger will finish you if you don't work.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by delishpot: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
OlowoB:

God help us all.

Do you really think all hussles are the same? Some people hussle ehn, if you hear am, fear no go gree you drink water from their hand. Hussle get types bro.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by tfelicityk(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
I am waiting for someone who will park his/her in Bedroom. #Smiling
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Luukasz(m): 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
azraeljaheel:

perspective you see desperation I see inspiration..... #difference
Inspiration to get rich quick is called desperation. Bill Gates, Dangote, Mark, Buffet has inspired millions of people in their journey of life success. This men didn't even flaunt or display even a wrist watch yet they've inspired a large number of people.

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by delishpot: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sammiel:
Is that a car or a remote-controlled toy? I am wondering how it managed to rotate 360 degrees on the same spot.

Because the platform it stands on rotates. It is a very common design no biggie. He simply integrates his garage into his living room. A simple wall can divide the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwkIcCryMCw

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luukasz:
Inspiration to get rich quick is called desperation.. Bill Gates, Dangote, Mark, Buffet has inspired millions of people in their journey of life success. This men didn't even flaunt or display even a wrist watch yet they've inspired a large number of people.

Bolded : is it bad?

And about the flaunting thing I feel it's a black man thing.... You have it you flaunt it I see no fault in that
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Luukasz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Legit you say? Where you there when he started?
Bruhv you have a phone go online and read about this great men you will obtain detailed info on how they made it from nothing to something.
Now give me a detailed info on hushpuppy and co made that cash they flaunt online.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
How did the SUV enter the sitting room
In 30years now, this same SUV will be rejected if given to you as a gift.

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by midehi2(f): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I have more than this. But I don't brag, they don't call me Freshmoney for nothing.
stop lying jor, u dey take style brag too cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.