Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room (76576 Views)

Onitsha Motor Parks, Location and Destination / Scam Alert: Nwonu Okwudili Ferdinand / Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Baroba:

He has surely moved on, Okwi "cowboy "Umenyiora was incarcerated in US for fraud about 12 years ago.. He dabbled in Fraud back in the day, he ain't no saint.. Whether his dad can buy a whole village or not, that's besides the point.. He is still enjoying the proceeds of that crime as par ego mbute..
Your politicians and pastors you worship are also fraudsters so?

Saint or no saint, he is now a business man with enough money to buy up your village.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Aderewah: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

All this rants doesn't still change the fact that you haven't achieved anything that can put the Black race on the world map.

It's like you never knew that majority of the superstars in USA today are Blacks.

From Sport to Entertainment.

Please get money and every other things will be added unto you.

Wrong again
Not everyone is a low life because they are on Nairaland. Learn to reason. I am just 22 and I'm a filmmaker. My story isn't even started yet. Don't assume nonsense. Besides, majority of superstars in us are not blacks. Then, success is not related to money. I can be insanely successful and not rich. Don't see life through the spectrum of materialism. Read, think, you'll understand better.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

Does he need to enter US before he can make heaven

Atiku was rejected and not granted visa to US, is he dead

Terry G wasn't granted till last year.

Burna boy was banned too

Are they not making progress in life?

You just don't get it, do you? Entering the US isn't the point here, the point is that he made his money duping people of their hard earned coins!

Your type is what is wrong with the country! You are one of the reasons politicians impoverish the country and line their pockets with our money. This has clearly shown the kind of person you are!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:

Wrong again
Not everyone is a low life because they are on Nairaland. Learn to reason. I am just 22 and I'm a filmmaker. My story isn't even started yet. Don't assume nonsense. Besides, majority of superstars in us are not blacks. Then, success is not related to money. I can be insanely successful and not rich. Don't see life through the spectrum of materialism. Read, think, you'll understand better.
You are obviously ignorant.

You are not a filmmaker.

Have money and forget this nonsense of impact and rubbish you are talking about.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
ROSYL:

You just don't get it, do you? Entering the US isn't the point here, the point is that he made his money duping people of their hard earned coins!

Your type is what is wrong with the country! You are one of the reasons politicians impoverish the country and line their pockets with our money. This has clearly shown the kind of person you are!
Any evidence that he stole from people

You are only bitter cos you didn't get to have a little share from the loot.

His money will buy up you and your village chiefs grin
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by vedathinternetw: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Money make person stupid join. May none of my Compadre's be afflicted with such, plus me join. Stupidity and vanity na bad mix.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Aderewah: 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

You are obviously ignorant.

You are not a filmmaker.

Have money and forget this nonsense of impact and rubbish you are talking about.

Finally proven your fooliahness. I'm done
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:

Finally proven your fooliahness. I'm done
Shut up and listen

from
Morgan Freeman, Don Cheadle, Samuel L. Jackson, Ossie Davis, Forest Whitaker, Danny Glover, to Eddie Murphy, Jamie Foxx e. t. c

Beyoncé
Will Smith
Halle Berry
Oprah Winfrey

Serena Williams and the rest.

You are obviously too dull.

Come to sport and see Blacks excelling every where.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

Any evidence that he stole from people

You are only bitter cos you didn't get to have a little share from the loot.

His money will buy up you and your village chiefs grin

Goodbye, You are clearly a fraud who doesn't worth my time.

Seun, I think it's high time you considered adding a mute or block button on this site!

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by SlayerForever: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
So Umenyiora na Ogbunike guy O boy ehhhh.

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
ROSYL:

Goodbye, You are clearly a fraud who doesn't worth my time.

Seun, I think it's high time you considered adding a mute or block button on this site!
Oshey Miss Legit, can you name a business you have even laid your hands upon without defrauding anyone

The Dangotes, Bill Gates, Otedolas, Mark Zuckerbergs you worship everyday and night have once involved in fraud and illegal business.

You might be too young to understand sha.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
even if the exhaust fumes from the car is "more filtered", there'll still be an emission of carbon in that living room. smh
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by pally123: 3:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
No be publicity stunt o! Igbo man no wan hear say dem don tiff him motor. Him keep am were him go dey see am kwanu
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by elegantslayer(f): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I have more than this. But I don't brag, they don't call me Freshmoney for nothing.
Donfreshmoney plss pay for my school fees
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by whirlout: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

What have your own brain achieved

He actually is a felon in the US. He can never return here. Only in Nigeria are criminals exalted and celebrated..which way..Nigeria

Your ignorance and illiteracy is so so nauseating.

The Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' you call a Yahoo boy owns Dili Motors and Eric Manny record label.

His DAD richness can buy you and your future generations.

Because you couldn't make it in life doesn't mean you should call everybody a fraudster.

He is a car dealer and he is expected to showcase his business too

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
youmour:
Never heard of him before,what does he do?
a car dealer. Heard he was into drugs before too. Possibly still into it.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Antina(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
horpeyemmi66:
To what end? I'm personally not impressed undecided

I tell you!
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by badesco(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
total madness of the highest order..
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Obason22(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
who u epp
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dude is a fugitive in the US.

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by blessedvisky(m): 5:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:
The west gave us a lot. Ground breaking discoveries like electricity, gravity, the Internet, planes, wireless communication. What are we going to give except show off the inventions of the white man?

What a thought provoking post. Sadly only like 2% of Africans reason like this
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by bewla(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Another public stunt by a billionaire aimed at inspiring future yahoo boys....

Dangote, Gates, Bezos and other legit ones dont live this way..
na bubu cox am
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Macmoni(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

and how do u know they are legit
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Hienna(m): 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
smiley
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by BuhariDcow: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
There is nothing legit about Dangote, he just another yahoo boy he can't survive on a level playing group.
Abjay97:

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by SirBunky85(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
youmour:
Never heard of him before,what does he do?
he's a car dealer and record label boss-he brought runtown to limelight and also pulled a gun to shoot same runtown during an argument
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Sammiel: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
delishpot:

Because the platform it stands on rotates. It is a very common design no biggie. He simply integrates his garage into his living room. A simple wall can divide the two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwkIcCryMCw
Wow...thanks for the explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by robert334: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
I knew he must come Anambra, they get am ritual well well.
I'm in my bed, checking update.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
Next!!! I wasn't moved.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Billygee2u: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Abjay97:

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by jetson06: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2018
i used to watch his brother Osi play some hard ass football for NY Giants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.