Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room (76577 Views)

Onitsha Motor Parks, Location and Destination / Scam Alert: Nwonu Okwudili Ferdinand / Blessing Oyindenyefa Etifa “Blossom Bee" Buys Jeep For Her 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Luukasz(m): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Bolded : is it bad?

And about the flaunting thing I feel it's a Nigerian black man thing.... You have it you flaunt it I see no fault in that
I'm not surprised you said desperation to make money aint a bad thing, you know it just shows the level and acceptability of moral decadence in the nation.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

What have your own brain achieved

Your ignorance and illiteracy is so so nauseating.

The Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' you call a Yahoo boy owns Dili Motors and Eric Manny record label.

His DAD richness can buy you and your future generations.

Because you couldn't make it in life doesn't mean you should call everybody a fraudster.

He is a car dealer and he is expected to showcase his business too

Bro you too get sense like your monicker Bros MeTuh (what the old man sees when sitted pikin no fit see am even if em climb iroko tree) grin sense wan kill you... People don't know shii... They believe anybody with funds got it illegally....

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by shikfu(m): 2:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Money talking...
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Gaddafiyusf(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
buharitill2023:
people like you that worship money should be use for ritual

Lol. I can see you're very sad. Nobody can use me for rituals neither will anybody use you.

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Luukasz:

I'm not surprised you said desperation to make money aint a bad thing, you know it just shows the level and acceptability of moral decadence in the nation.

Bro it is black not just Nigerians....

Sure your are xtain judging from your monicker... Somewhere in the bible it says AND VIOLENT TAKE IT BY FORCE.... Please could you explain to my naive mind the difference between desperate and determined....

Am learning cheesy
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by MrxxxSmart(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Another public stunt by a billionaire aimed at inspiring future yahoo boys....

Dangote, Gates, Bezos and other legit ones dont live this way..
Shut up idiot!! they don't live that way because they are business men they are all about investing and not spending....You can't compare a manager to an importer or a school owner to musician. They all make a lot of money, but have Different priorities ...stop being an ignorant person
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Lomprico2: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Money miss road! undecided
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Baroba(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

The Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' you call a Yahoo boy owns Dili Motors and Eric Manny record label.

Because you couldn't make it in life doesn't mean you should call everybody a fraudster.

He has surely moved on, Okwi "cowboy "Umenyiora was incarcerated in US for fraud about 12 years ago.. He dabbled in Fraud back in the day, he ain't no saint.. Whether his dad can buy a whole village or not, that's besides the point.. He is still enjoying the proceeds of that crime as par ego mbute..

3 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Aderewah: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

You have shown how little your reason. I don't know this guy. I was not referring to him personally. I'm just saying all Nigerian celebrities we know in Nigeria only show off gucci bags, cars and the likes. If you truly had the literacy that you accuse others of lacking, you will realise that life is not about spending money. Van Gogh, Nelson Mandela, WB Yeats, Isaac Newton, Tesla etc were never wealthy. But a million Eric many will not reach their individual impact on human history. The day the black man stop measuring a persons worth by their bank account, our problems are solved by half.

2 Likes

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by gazmann(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Legit yes he manages NFL stars do you know how much NFL contracts are worth
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Myself2(m): 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
What a way to pollute his living room with carbon monoxide

Very foolish behaviour
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by gbishman: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerian so called billionaire from Adam bra right? So if I might ask what's your employment strength in your company? Do u have a tax clearance certificate?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

U can say that again
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
gbishman:
Nigerian so called billionaire from Adam bra right? So if I might ask what's your employment strength in your company? Do u have a tax clearance certificate?
u bad
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by imitor4us(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
LORD USHER MY STEPS TO GREATNESS
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by magnifx6(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
That is how yahoo boys, drug dealers and ritualist show themselves.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:

You have shown how little your reason. I don't know this guy. I was not referring to him personally. I'm just saying all Nigerian celebrities we know in Nigeria only show off gucci bags, cars and the likes. If you truly had the literacy that you accuse others of lacking, you will realise that life is not about spending money. Van Gogh, Nelson Mandela, WB Yeats, Isaac Newton, Tesla etc were never wealthy. But a million Eric many will not reach their individual impact on human history. The day the black man stop measuring a persons worth by their bank account, our problems are solved by half.
point

1 Like

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:

Shurrrrup dia the nigga sells cars, this is another way of advertising them. In 2016 he also parked a Rolls Royce rotating in that same spot.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Badmus20(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
dis one weak me... BABA GOD
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by opribo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
What is his means of livelihood..
Before one billionaire kidnapper was caught and exposed, he lived in a mansion, had the latest jeeps and laundered it all with a legit trucking biz but little did we know that beneath the affluence was innocent bloods that has been wasted for worldly wealth.

Please, let always seek to ask how rather than jump into praise singing evil doers.
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by HoodBillionaire: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
elevator of how many horse power inside house
abeg hw much bw him monthly nepa bill
all for show offs
we know hez a ritualist desperately blessed from proceeds of G backed up by a chain of drug business disguised as an auto dealer

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leave am like dat,is it ur money?
Abjay97:

Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
The one that stole people's money and ran away from the US?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

Really? when next you see him, ask him why he can't re-enter the US?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by buharitill2023: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Metuh:

Oga everything is not blood money, goan work and stop shouting Sai Barbara upadan.

Hunger will finish you if you don't work.
which work?.
Which legit work can give him such money for 10yrs
Even those that have work for 35yrs can not boast of half the money
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
buharitill2023:
which work?. Which legit work can give him such money for 10yrs Even those that have work for 35yrs can not boast of half the money
So how did Dangote, Otedola and Co get their money?

You are dull o sai barbara
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
ROSYL:

Really? when next you see him, ask him why he can't re-enter the US?
Does he need to enter US before he can make heaven

Atiku was rejected and not granted visa to US, is he dead

Terry G wasn't granted till last year.

Burna boy was banned too

Are they not making progress in life?
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:
The west gave us a lot. Ground breaking discoveries like electricity, gravity, the Internet, planes, wireless communication. What are we going to give except show off the inventions of the white man?
great comment cool
Re: Okwudili Umenyiora 'Eric Manny' Parks 2018 Lexus Jeep In His Sitting Room by Metuh: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Aderewah:

All this rants doesn't still change the fact that you haven't achieved anything that can put the Black race on the world map.

It's like you never knew that majority of the superstars in USA today are Blacks.

From Sport to Entertainment.

Please get money and every other things will be added unto you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly / Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Yusuf Fatai 'Oko Oloyun' Buried In His Hometown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.