Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,122 members, 7,856,491 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

America Abducts Iranian Nuclear Scientist. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Abducts Iranian Nuclear Scientist. (1417 Views)

Heartbreaking Last Letter Written By An Iranian Woman Before She Was Hanged / Iranian Jets Fire On US Drone / Act Of War: Iranian "aid" Ships Head For Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Abducts Iranian Nuclear Scientist. by Ikomi(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2010
Afam:

You must understand that we have people who think they can insult others and get away with it just because other people may have been tolerating the insults. It is my duty and the duty of others like me to put these people where they belong and to respond to them accordingly.

That is why I suggest to the likes of the last respondent before Afam to quietly walk into a tattoo shop and have the word IDIOT inscribed on their forehead.

So that it is not only by their words you know them but also by their looks.
Re: America Abducts Iranian Nuclear Scientist. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 11, 2010
Afam:

If you are truly new on this forum I will attempt to explain a few things.

People like me don't initiate insults but whenever insults are directed my way I respond to them and there is no limit as regards when I would stop as long as I am directing the insults to those that started them.

You must understand that we have people who think they can insult others and get away with it just because other people may have been tolerating the insults. It is my duty and the duty of others like me to put these people where they belong and to respond to them accordingly.

FOOL !
Re: America Abducts Iranian Nuclear Scientist. by Afam(m): 10:35am On Jun 11, 2010
frosbel:

FOOL !

I guess it takes less brain power and effort to type FOOL ! than to do any thinking.
Re: America Abducts Iranian Nuclear Scientist. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
@afam.

r u trying to redeem ur image. we all know u r the chief name calling. waiting for u as usual to call me names
Re: America Abducts Iranian Nuclear Scientist. by Afam(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2010
kaecy5:

@afam.

r u trying to redeem your image. we all know u r the chief name calling. waiting for u as usual to call me names

Read this, don't have time to repeat myself - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-454471.896.html#msg6194355

I call names as direct response to name calling or insults by others, no apologies for that and anyone that is sincere will tell you that has been my way and will remain so forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Gadaffi Succeeded In Humiliating Nato And Obama? / When The Doctor Ask You If You Have History Of Mental Illness In Ur Family (pic) / Hamas Calls For Global Jihad, Invasion Of Israel, Attack Jews Worldwide On Oct13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.