Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

"I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate (51427 Views)

UNIMAID Student Attacks 21-yr-old Lady For Rejecting Love Proposal (graphic Pic) / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed / 500L UNIMAID Nursing Student Kidnapped, Raped, Robbed, Acid Poured On Her (Graph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by kabarka(m): 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:
This people are just the problem of Nigeria.. If not for lugard..

Dont blame anybody,take action.
For days now,I have taken assorted fish in place of meat.let everybody do same.

#No beef until killing stop

3 Likes

Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by olajide21: 2:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
The ground will swallow both buhari and is fellow jihadist Islamic associates carrying out religion cleansing in Nigeria. Those that are involved will never know peace til their third generation. You will be punished here on earth and after life. You all will die miserably and no one will bury you.

He could be a CHRISTIAN for all you know. Notting in his alterations, name or face shows he is a Muslim.

Y'all need to get some chill and leave Islam and Muslims out of all these Fulani herdsmen thingy. You make the war against whoever is terrorising us together difficult to win. Dem bomb church, na Muslim do am, dem bomb mosque and kill muslims na muslim do am. It's never gonna end if we continue like this.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by igwefivestar(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mugu, kill ur family and feed their fresh to ur stupid cow
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
kennygee:
Having an educational certificate in Nigeria, especially from a northern university, doesn't equal having sense.

I have people in my masters class from a prestigious school in the north who don't even know how to write or read, trust me, they will pass and get certificates.

I just weep for this country.

*modified*

So some northerners are coming for me because of my post, I don't care, I speak the truth and there is nothing that willl make me come to your schools again for any PG study, even the so called "Federal" ones.

stop insulting those of us that school in northern nigeria.this guy who claim he value cows more than humans is just a clown on his own.pls dont judge the entire nothern graduate with this fool.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Olabenjamen22(m): 2:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Castroii:

but to me the guy didn't type anything wrong, unless maybe he had a different thing in mind.............. He said he value[/b]s his cows over so so number of [b]useless people.
Unless you want to know his definition of being useless.

So you value your animal more than your fellow human either useless or useful,

what happen to humanity.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by 41lady(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A University of Maiduguri graduate, Adamu Eather Jauro has taken to Facebook to reveal that he values his cattle over millions of life.

He shared a selfies with his cows and wrote;

"Believe me that I value 300 Cows much more better than 3000000 useless peoples."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/i-value-my-cows-more-than-human-life-unimaid-graduate-says.html

Who are the useless people if not you (him) who value the life of cow than the life of fellow human being like you. However, you may be animal...because people like you are the ones who convert to cow so as to Bleep cow.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thunder fire you and that cows
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Sethkoms: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why do you have to attach UNIMAID to his nam , pls he is solely liable to his grammar and thoughts “ kindly change the caption...!
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by goodvision12(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Benjom:
Well, without mincing words, there are, 3,000,000 reasons why you're an academically incompetent, disconsolate and hopeless idia-t cool
APC MEANS ALWAYS PROTECTING COWS
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Okay that includes himself. However that statement is not that which communicates peace
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by HajimeSaito(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
tempest69:
Anything to grab back power in 2019 Desperate PDP crusaders in action..

May that village witch keeping your brain under lock and key never know any peace.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by dyn1800: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
looks Like a "Wendel Smidlin's" kind of story .... if you know you know
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by slimmromeo: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
he said PEOPLES grin grin grin grin grin KAI ABOKI
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by porchbaby(f): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
The ground will swallow both buhari and is fellow jihadist Islamic associates carrying out religion cleansing in Nigeria. Those that are involved will never know peace til their third generation. You will be punished here on earth and after life. You all will die miserably and no one will bury you.
ha uncle easy na, all this one for just one tribe grin
Leonbonapart:
ha uncle easy na, all this one for just one tribe
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Sardauna24(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
He's not a real muslim
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by goshen26: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cos you are a cow, reason why you added S to people
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by deboysben(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
When you speak against them now some useless good for nothing Vagabonds here in nairaland will say you are spreading hate speech.

The most stupid set of people in Nigeria are nairaland E. Zombies.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Avedonn: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
kennygee:
Having an educational certificate in Nigeria, especially from a northern university, doesn't equal having sense.

I have people in my masters class from a prestigious school in the north who don't even know how to write or read, trust me, they will pass and get certificates.

*modified*

So some northerners are coming for me because of my post, I don't care, I speak the truth and there is nothing that willl make me come to your schools again for any PG study, even the so called "Federal" ones.

Just say you are struggling with your grades in school instead of ranting like a sheep approaching parturition.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by FoolishBoy419: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
kennygee:

*modified*

You are just a bigot. Stupidity is in the DNA of all Nigerians and not just north. The last time i checked, southerners still believe their pastors can bring dead people back to life. You are all brain-dead
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by FoolishBoy419: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
OgaTheTop2:
University education is a waste of time and resources in the north..

One wonders why they are always backward in their thinking faculty.

Really, Lord Lugard remain a course to Nigeria. These backward northern people are better off left alone to tend to their cattle angry

You are just a bigot. Stupidity is in the DNA of all Nigerians and not just north. The last time i checked, southerners still believe their pastors can bring dead people back to life. You are all brain-dead
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Adeagbo77: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Oga, why are you cursing yourself? Who are the jihadist and who is carrying out religious cleansing? If you don't have proven answers to these questions, that means your curses are coming back to you. Stop being stupid and open your eyes/brain clearly, nobody is fighting any religious war in Nigeria - it's all politics. Is there no killings during gej (who is a Christian) administration? If you allow any pastor to push you into trouble, you are on your own.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by israelmao(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Your cows' lives are more valuable than your live, your father's lives,and mother's lives put together.There is no human being on earth as useless and valueless as you.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by jattopeter(m): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2018
You havent finish calling names , please what of our president?
Omoboricash:

Stop lying. Any northerner that has certificate especially first degree worked for it. I have northerner in my class and they even better than some of us from South. So u will tell me Sanusi Lamido, the former CBN governor is not sound, will u tell me Tambuwal the governor of sokoto is not sound, will u also say that Baru, the GMD NNPC is not sound or El-rufai, common man be sincere to yourself. Your conclusion is bias Pls get ur facts correctly

1 Like

Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by CaptainKodak(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Which school did he attend? If he really attended a school,his cert should be ciezed ASAP
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by enemyofprogress: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
It is finished. Aboki ti take over!

1 Like

Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by VULCAN(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
GoTV:

I'm a junior pastor bro. Don't end up in hell fire

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya (the Shia name). These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them. 

Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permitted in order to deceive an "enemy." The Quran defines the 'enemy' as "disbelievers" (4:101).

1 Like

Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by killuminati(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
OgaTheTop2:
University education is a waste of time and resources in the north..

One wonders why they are always backward in their thinking faculty.

Really, Lord Lugard remain a course to Nigeria. These backward northern people are better off left alone to tend to their cattle angry
Educated illitrate. The bolded is spelt 'curse', go back to school dumm..
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by Le2money(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

A University of Maiduguri graduate, Adamu Eather Jauro has taken to Facebook to reveal that he values his cattle over millions of life.

He shared a selfies with his cows and wrote;

"[i]Believe me that I value 300 Cows much more better than 3000000 useless [/b] peoples[b] grin

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/i-value-my-cows-more-than-human-life-unimaid-graduate-says.html

UNIMAID Graduate indeed.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by galaxy2020(m): 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Parasite north, always dragging this country backward.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by newoffer: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Even if you give them the whole of Africa, they won't appreciate it.
They lack that parental care which in turn gave birth to good manners.

They are more angry and aggressive as a people. We, the rest of Nigeria won't sleep over the weakness caused by Northern Oligarchy.
Re: "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate by dayoyak: 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
UNIMAID graduate? Oh! I see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNILORIN Yahoo Boy To Clear Drainage Over Romance Scam / Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos / E Plex Hair: Rikeino On The Run After Buying N107k Hair With Fake Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.