Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 04/07/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 04/07/2018 (239 Views)

W.O.R.D Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 06/07/2018 Friday / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 05/07/2018 Thursday / 40 Words Of Wisdom From The Bible!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 04/07/2018 by banabest(m): 5:01am On Jul 04, 2018
� *SEED OF WISDOM (S.O.W) DEVOTIONAL* �
Word Of Rohi Direction
�(W.O.R.D) Assembly

�Wednesday 4th July, 2018

� TOPIC: *I WILL GO TO MY FATHER*

�BIBLE TEXT: *Luke 15:18 KJV*
_I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,_

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
When the prodigal son was in his father's house, he began to think about life away from his home. He wanted his father's money, so he basically said, "I wish you were dead, Dad. Give me the inheritance now that is coming to me when you die."
The prodigal son ended up in the pig pen once he spent everything he had on riotous living, wild partying, drinking, immorality and uncleanness. When he ran out of cash, he also ran out of friends! Maybe you have experienced that. They weren't really his friends, but they were moochers when the young man could pay for their alcohol and parties. When the prodigal son was stripped of all material possessions, scripture says, "He came to himself." Luke 15:17-24
Religion would dictate, "Isolate or ostracize
the son. Jesus gave us the parable of the prodigal son
to give us a graphic picture of the Father's view of those who have failed or have gone away from Him and are in a backslidden condition, It delights God's heart when you come to Him, regardless of your circumstances, just as it delights an earthly father's heart when his children come to him.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

�� *R.E.A.P* *(Receive Empowerment After Praying):*
_My Father, I call you my Father because You are the only one that can accept me, I know you are not interested in past wrongs and you know my intention, Please Lord accept me again as your son (daughter)_

������������

▪ *for Testimonies & counseling*
Email: wordrohi@gmail.com
Tel: +2348129398211

*©W.O.R.D* _Assembly™_

(1) (Reply)

Two Herdsmen Allegedly Kill Colleague Over A Mobile Phone / Why Not Create A Website For Your Church/mosques / Buhari Regime Is ‘demonocracy’- Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.