Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) (32856 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) / The Moment President Buhari Departs Abuja To Egypt (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Egypt. President Buhari left Abuja on Tuesday afternoon for Egypt, to attend the ASWAN Forum on Peace and Sustainable Development in Africa.

The President was accompanied to Egypt by Governors Mai Mala Buni of Yobe State, Ahmadu Fintiri of Adamawa State and Godwin Obaseki of Edo State.

The Forum is which is scheduled to hold on 11th and 12th December, 2019, is an initiative to address the interconnections between peace and development in Africa while promoting Africa-led solutions through strengthening policies and practices.

The initiative is being launched by the Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi in his capacity as the Chairman of the African Union (AU) and as an advocate of Post-Conflict Reconstruction and Development in Africa – a recurring theme of his tenure as the AU Chairman. It is also grounded in the AU’s Agenda 2063: The Africa We Want, and the search for African solutions to African problems.

Heads of state and government, leaders from regional and international organisations, financial institutions, private sector and civil societies as well as scholars, visionaries and prominent experts are expected to attend the forum.

http://igberetvnews.com/1188007/president-muhammadu-buhari-arrived-egypt-photos/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:17pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ajala the great traveller

143 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by XINOIX: 10:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
bubu is giving them hot hot wailers the floor is yours

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Thank God for journey mercy. Looking fresh like today's bread.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
Muslim Brotherhood fall on you there

14 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by IbyOneGod: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Our element of reproach (shame) has arrived.

5 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
NEXT LEVEL
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by kolaaderin: 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
uzohrome:
Thank God for journey mercy. Looking fresh like today's bread.
The man is just too handsome. At that age he is looking so smooth like water melon, no wonder some people believe the jubril story.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
Sai baba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Rosskiki: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Buhari looks like Pharaoh Akhenaton there.

14 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by phayvoursky(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
Please o. I don't understand how Nigerian governors welcome the President in a foreign land.

My teacher did not teach me government to that level.

15 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2019
not my business
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by globalresource: 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ajala the Jala
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
Nigeria's Ambassador to Egypt or Minister of Foreign Affairs could've attended the meeting but no, Buhari wants to travel the world like some high school kid on excursion.
Soon, he will start traveling to other planets to meet with the inhabitants on sustainable development of the world. angry

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:16am On Dec 11, 2019
Damn. Buhari is looking so fresh and young.

4 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by mynd1(f): 12:29am On Dec 11, 2019
Alhamdulillah for my president.
thunder fire all ur haters sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by ValCon888: 1:20am On Dec 11, 2019
He should stay there and don't come back.
His presence is useless here.
Tyrant President. The worst government since the inception of democracy in the country.
Thank God Punch Newspapers has taken a stand.
Some useless nairalanders will still support him even when his evil is clear for the blind to see.

16 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by b3llo(m): 1:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Nobody chop life pass Bubu.....

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 11, 2019
I heard his pilot is Igbo, right?

I need to tell that pilot something in Igbo please.

Ka o nyelu anyi aka zoputa obodo a.

Ya nyaba Igbo elu afu na oke osimiri.

Biko nwanne...

11 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Cossybob(m): 2:06am On Dec 11, 2019
mynd1:
Alhamdulillah for my president.

thunder fire all ur haters sir.

The only reason I am quoting you is because I find you cute...

I don't want anyone to see this. Your comment is dumb and lame characterized with illiteracy just like a typical Fulani. Thunder won't even dare to fire his haters but rather strike him and his fans(you are not an exception dear)

But overall you cute wink

37 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by majamajic(m): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2019
since it's for peace , why not go with borno governor ?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by itsme01: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Gen Buhari (rtd) should discuss the issue of subsaharan terrorism hindering progress in the northern nigeria where he is from

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by TMSMedia: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2019
Ok
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Glycosunde: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
Look at d way Buhari is looking at Obaseki in d 3rd picture like you wey me and my boys, Tinubu and Oshiomole go soon pursue comot for government house for Edo State.
But Obaseki nor worry dem nor reach, we dey your back. Carry go my amiable and able governor
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2019
"Photos of General Muhammadu Buhari in Egypt"

Thank you

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria's misery...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by ShelbyGT: 10:21am On Dec 11, 2019
undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Long live our president

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by GindoX(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2019
sinaj:
Ajala the great traveller

Lols, ajalaja Jala Jala grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) by publicsensor: 10:22am On Dec 11, 2019
Jonketting President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Inauguration Of PDP National Campaign Council For Edo Election (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Imo Government House, Owerri (Photo) / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.