Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap (55956 Views)

Video: Professional Boxer Runs After Hearing His Opponent Is A Nigerian / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) / Olga Diyachenko Welcomes Nigeria To Russia With Loved Up Photo With Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Folashade2016(f): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
I said it in the earlier thread he is a true leader. if only awa politicians will take a vacation on Mikel.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by AleAirHub(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Touching cry cry cry
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Sanchase: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lets just say Mikel is a goat then.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by excel4us: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Good Heart
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Charly68: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
Challenges make a man
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by oxygen247(m): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigerians don't respect this guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin..some girls can just show theirself fa...which one be my goat forever
GOAT simply means
G-Greatest
O-Of
A-All
T-Time
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mods no go see this one now oooh
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Aleemah(f): 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thanks for not letting us down, GOD will not let you down
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by SageTravels: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:
He didn't do us any favors. He played and was payed

can the amount be compared to the ransom he paid?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by lereinter(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
God forbid Na me

how will I be able to run

Satan punish buhari
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Offpoint: 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Rocktation:
Yet, he did not marry us. cry
Aren't I here? I'm here, you can marry me.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by MufasaRebirth: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
mikejj:
Lol, na stupid talk
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by sexdoll: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
no wonder we lost that game.

nigga was busy thinking of how much those gangstaz go call naim make am e no see marcos rojo lurking around in the 18 yard box.

but sha, e good as we comot because france and mbappe for make us regret why we even qualify sef.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by PamaT(m): 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:
$10 is a miserable amount compared to what they earn weekly. Only Up and coming players play for national team because of money. He might even get more money from sponsors that those miserable stipends they pay them compared to what they earn in their respective clubs. Respect Him bro.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by MufasaRebirth: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
YoungFr:

GOAT simply means
G-Greatest
O-Of
A-All
T-Time
We know but She should have arranged the sentence very well joor lol
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by oneeast: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
That's Anambra spirit. Mikel my brother.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by sammybj(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
wow this guy try oh[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
post=69051969:
*quote*
My father was hurt and tortured during his ordeal and this is unacceptable. I hope that the authorities will work harder to bring this bandits to justice.
"Representing my country is my greatest honour, I love my country and very proud to be a Nigerian."

*Unquote*

You will always remain in my heart Mikel.
COURAGE, MATURITY, PATRIOTISM rolled into one!
This is a TRUE Leader!!
Can't love you less.

I am hoping 'some' sets of people can learn something from this.
Those that keep praying for bad and negative news for the country so that they can be happy.
Learn from this WISE Captain.
I RISE!

You should care more about those who actually carry out the bad things in the country. Buhari is top on the list of those who generate negative news for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by chysam: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
The guy get brain,hin no wan lose hin shirt. SHARP GUY!
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Laple0541(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
mikejj:

It means Greatest Of All Time, stop doing like a bushman.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by okisky: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dear nairalands, if any of you have idea on how to complete frsc recruitment form, should please help me. I stop at to download passport photo, which I have been trying for the past two weeks now. When I sent the photo, I keep on getting same error message. The message is FAILED TO MAP THE Document/ email/
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by wink2015(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
LET MIKEL OBI BE SATISFIED WITH THE BIG MONEY HE HAS MADE WHILE IN CHELSEA.

Forget Federal government honour.

What will the federal government give to players who will win the WORLD CUP FOR NIGERIA if Mikel Obi takes all the glory.

What about those innocent farmers that were killed in Plateau state who is honouring them?
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by QuickStandard: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Being grateful will take you far
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Bimpe29: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
That was nice of him. He's man enough to have done all that...
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by Maket: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
The question the father might have been asking will be like:

Is it a crime to have a rich child in Nigeria?

WHY ALWAYS ME?
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by OfficialAPCNig: 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
Benjom:
He should be honoured with CFR or GCON by our new government come 2019 cool
I shall info The Turaki of Adamawa.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by stevedre: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
SageTravels:

can the amount be compared to the ransom he paid?

Ignore the troll, if only he knew Mikel is financially worth more than all the expenses/bills of the super eagles in Russia.
Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by kindheart1234: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:
you are a typical He-GOAT. Did u pay him for his father's life? Fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap by SantaDomino(m): 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
YorubaEmir:

You are the reason why people insult Yorubas... Abeg try use your God given sense for once.."

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohamed Salah Kills Pigeon In 5-0 Huddersfield Win, Liverpool Fans React(Photos) / Zambia, Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia - AFCON 2013 Group C / Olga Diyachenko: 'What Impressed Me Most About Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.