Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Extremely Surprising: A Group Of Lions Save Christians From Execution By Islamic - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Extremely Surprising: A Group Of Lions Save Christians From Execution By Islamic (541 Views)

Christians From Other Denominations Will Bow Before You - Adeboye Prays For RCCG / A Group Of LIONS Save Christians From Execution By Islamic Militants, Says Pasto / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Surprising: A Group Of Lions Save Christians From Execution By Islamic by usenstephen: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pastor Paul Ciniraj, director of Bibles for Mideast, tells the story of how he and other Christians were rescued from the clutches of death by a group of three lions.

Ciniraj and his group were under attack from Islamic militants when the giant cats attacked and scared the murderous group away.

“My risen Lord Jesus Christ has saved my life once again,” Pastor Paul wrote, “and I praise and thank God for His unspeakable grace!” It was Easter Sunday when the miracle took place. The pastor was recovering in the home of some friends following a stoning attack by Islamists earlier that day. “Suddenly, a group of http://gospeldesk.com/2018/07/03/extremely-surprising-a-group-of-lions-save-christians-from-execution-by-islamic-militants/
Re: Extremely Surprising: A Group Of Lions Save Christians From Execution By Islamic by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Video or Adonbelivit.

Lying for Jesus

(1) (Reply)

What Jonathan, Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Others Said At Dunamis’ Glory Dome Dedication / A Facebook User Recounts The Event When Pastor Kumuyi Attended Dunamis’ Glory / Using The Law In Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.