Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (37335 Views)

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Fayose Recruits 2000 Ekiti Teachers, Civil Servants As Fayemi Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by wolfnigga: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
In school >??

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let them deal with it over there....but this election will be an insight to what will happen in 2019...Police no longer has the right to do arrest of this case.. now is DSS.... Mumu Buhari government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by israelmao(m): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
They started harassing voters ahead of election,one of the sinister plans to recapture Ekiti,this will never work.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by RexTramadol1: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
All teachers can't be invigilating

Reason dey are photocopying PVC ain clear tho'

But then, so far it's not illegal to photocopy whatever documents one has at work or anywhere

DSS has no basis to jus raid the school.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Ikpewe: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
I BELIEVE SOME USELESS E-GOATS WILL SWALLOW THIS LAME EXCUSE WHOLE.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Raskasal(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
flexyrule:
The principal's explanation is not tenable.
DSS cannot just wake up and storm your school without valuable intel which must have been sent in my a mockingbird.
There is no smoke without fire.

Thank you brother. And to buttress this, the principal said some people collected pvc of teachers to make copies, why must that be done. Definitely the DSS must have gathered intelligence report as to what's going on and what is about to be done. But let's all keep our fingers crossed till DSS come with their report

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by PearlStreet(m): 8:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Those PVCs are being photocopied to be cloned. In China today, there are factories where they clone Nigerian PVCs.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by chloride6: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
seunmsg:

I don't understand why teachers who are supposed to be supervising ongoing examinations are busy photocopying PVCs. The DSS should do everything possible to prevent rigging and vote buying in Ekiti.

Guy, if you have 2.1 and above in any course , PM me. You are beginning to disgrace yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Ikpewe: 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
[i][/i] THEY WILL NEVER ASK QUESTIONS
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by ORIENTATION101: 8:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=69055641][/quote]ode

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
They were making photocopies of PVCs whilst exams were going on.

The school has 123 teachers?

Is that supposed to be an offence ?

In order to answer the above, do not suspend the use of your common-sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by johnmartus(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
If not because DSS need more revelation from them I would have say DSS should fire them.they are criminal.

9 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by bizzibodi(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
D way this principal they talk he must have d backing of thugnor kpomno dele fayose.all teachers cannot resolve to vote for 1 candidate unless they have been intimidated by bribe or threaten with sack.fayose is a dictator!a tyrant!a kakistocrat!!!

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Paperwhite(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why photocopying INEC Cards while exams are ongoing There is something fishy going on here.Please investigate accordingly.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by SalamRushdie: 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
They were obviously photocopying the PVC as a guarantee for some favor after the elections...any way it's good call by the DSS... nobody should be coerced or blackmailed into supporting particular candidate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by israelmao(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
Almaiga:
Fayose and his Boys.

This flexing of muscles is needed urgently in Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Adamawa, Boron,Southern Kaduna,Birini Gwari and not in Ekiti State where Fayose has made giant strides and feats.

Check up your screenshot properly and see how relevant is my reply.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari supoorters are like him...so you think Ekiti teachers will now vote Fayemi because some of their memebers were jailed? DSS ti gba penalty wo throwing. Intimidation will only push away independent voters. It worked for Fayose because a lot of Ekiti people see fed intimidation of APC stalwarts as fighting thier course. How will you explain intimidation of teachers.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by bizzibodi(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
123 teachers are photocopying PVCs while a principal is invigilating d whole school

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Organism000:

Is that supposed to be an offence ?

In order to answer the above, do not suspend the use of your common-sense.

U ain’t ok! And the one that need come sense. It is not an offence to be using public property to be making mass photocopying of PVC?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by abbasajao(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Please I need a clarification here. Photo copying PVC for examination or what?. Please whoever understand this should explain to me in clear terms.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mosesm:

U ain’t ok! And the one that need come sense. It is not an offence to be using public property to be making mass photocopying of PVC?

It is not an offense to photocopy their PVC using the School Photocopy machine, I am sure they do not need to pay for the photocopying, even if they have to, it is cheap and affordable, about 20 naira for photocopy, right ?

So are you saying that DSS was deployed to the School because of 20 naira photocopy each ?

Now, I was very calm and didnt insult you during the course of explaining this to you, because I knew that you were not stupid, you are just sincerely mentally challenged, and it is my place to take it easy and explain things to you.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by keneck1: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
paulchineduN:
It's unfortunate that the descent into fascism we are talking about is on every aspect of our national life. Whoever that helped to foist this barbaric govt on us either by commission or omission, must pay for it. If not today, then tomorrow. But, as for paying for it, he or she must pay for it.
We that worked and voted for this government are satisfied with there works and we are going to do same come 2019 with a landslide by Gods grace.Buhari till 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Enice(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
iykomo666:
grin buhari and his men at work again
you get sense so! PVC is a personal property, what is the PVC of all the teachers doing with one person. The idea of they wanted to make copies cannot hold even a grain of sand. Photocopy it to do what? Let me tell you what really happened. The PDP is collecting PVCs from the electorate in order to use it to vote emblock for oleka. These teachers submitted theirs for a fee and where trying to make copies incase it goes missing during the election.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
abbasajao:
Please I need a clarification here. Photo copying PVC for examination or what?. Please whoever understand this should explain to me in clear terms.
Is photocopying pvc a crime?
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mosesm:

And DSS is saddled with secondary school invasion..

1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:
They were obviously photocopying the PVC as a guarantee for some favor after the elections...any way it's good call by the DSS... nobody should be coerced or blackmailed into supporting particular candidate
You are simply deliberately ignorant, blackmail where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
chloride6:

Guy, if you have 2.1 and above in any course , PM me. You are beginning to disgrace yourself.

Seunmsg needs a job fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Almaiga: 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
israelmao:

This flexing of muscles is needed urgently in Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Adamawa, Boron,Southern Kaduna,Birini Gwari and not in Ekiti State where Fayose has made grant strides and feats.
What does this got to do with the topic of discussion. If you can't stay on topic, open another thread. cool

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Almaiga:

What does this got to do with the topic of discussion. If you can't stay on topic, open another thread. cool

1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by pek(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Definitely the school is up to something fishy. PVC is a personal property and why were the teachers photocopying it en mass?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
pek:
Definitely the school is up to something fishy. PVC is a personal property and why were the teachers photocopying it en mass?
Has any crime been committed?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sowore's Wife, Opeyemi And Supporters Protest In US, Want Him Released / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Edo: PDP Drags Justice Obile Before NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.