Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School (37331 Views)

Revolution: DSS Arrests Omoyele Sowore / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries / Fayose Recruits 2000 Ekiti Teachers, Civil Servants As Fayemi Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Almaiga: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=69057763][/quote]
Get out of here. cool

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Almaiga:

Get out of here. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Almaiga: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=weyreypey post=69057870][/quote]
By this time next month, Fayose your Oga go dey prison.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Almaiga:

By this time next month, Fayose your Oga go dey prison.
Now that's where you missed the sophistication of Ekiti politics... We want Fayose in jail.but not Fayemi in power.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by seunmsg(m): 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
chloride6:

Guy, if you have 2.1 and above in any course , PM me. You are beginning to disgrace yourself.

I actually studied accounting and graduated with 2.1. qualified as a chartered accountant before 25. I have over ten years experience ranging from tax administration, banking and audit. I currently work with a federal agency. If you have a better offer, DM me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by olubam89: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
princeade86:
dis is Nigeria........

everything is wrong about this country, PMB can't solve our problem until pple themself start behaving like human not animals...when did INEC make it compulsory to fotcopy PVC that the stupid and idiotic principle that could not ashame of her self spliting jack out of her stupid mouth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by duality(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why did DSS not do same thing in rivers state, when APC used a business center to do their runs
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by pek(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
weyreypey:

Has any crime been committed?
We all know where it is leading to. DSS is doing what they ought to do.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Charly68: 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
seunmsg:

I don't understand why teachers who are supposed to be supervising ongoing examinations are busy photocopying PVCs. The DSS should do everything possible to prevent rigging and vote buying in Ekiti.
That is the decadence in our society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Krisddon: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Okay people, let's have an insight into what the election would look like. 'LIKE' for PDP, 'SHARE' for APC. Leggo!
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by tope777(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
God will surely see Nigeria through.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by patrickcollins: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
GavelSlam:
They were making photocopies of PVCs whilst exams were going on.

The school has 123 teachers?
Do you expect 123 teachers to be supervising exams at the same time, where I did my nysc as a teacher, it was being scheduled and made that everyone had their own turn on different dates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by patrickcollins: 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
chloride6:

Guy, if you have 2.1 and above in any course , PM me. You are beginning to disgrace yourself.

Someone with credible 2.2, gotten from shear hard work will not reason like that guy bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by GavelSlam: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
patrickcollins:
Do you expect 123 teachers to be supervising exams at the same time, where I did my nysc as a teacher, it was being scheduled and made that everyone had their own turn on different dates.

The DSS works on information and 123 teachers making copies of their PVC at the same time is fishy.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by texas1990(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
good for them, shebi dem too mumu for that state #fuckfayose
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 11:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
pek:
We all know where it is leading to. DSS is doing what they ought to do.
Where?
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Snowstorm: 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
seunmsg:

I don't understand why teachers who are supposed to be supervising ongoing examinations are busy photocopying PVCs. The DSS should do everything possible to prevent rigging and vote buying in Ekiti.
you too much!!
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2018
iykomo666:
grin buhari and his men at work again

Now I know it's possible for some people to have ordinary dust instead of grey matter in their gyri.

Such a one would spew thrash by default!

Be that as it may, I wonder what teachers were doing with PVC in the school premises when they're supposed to be busy with academic activities.
The indolent principal should be arrested immediately. He's got some questions to answer.

Lazy principal.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by bakila: 12:19am On Jul 04, 2018
Krisddon:
Okay people, let's have an insight into what the election would look like. 'LIKE' for PDP, 'SHARE' for APC. Leggo!
Zero for you.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Yungnaira55: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2018
ah jus don't understand how some dudes talk
so teacher's can not photocopy their PVC.. what's wrong in that.. haven't u guys gone for something n were ask to bring a photocopy of � including voters card.. so y talking as of the paper photocopied pvc will be use to vote.. it's jus a photocopy pls
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by donqx: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by paulchineduN(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2018
keneck1:
We that worked and voted for this government are satisfied with there works and we are going to do same come 2019 with a landslide by Gods grace.Buhari till 2023.

May that which is in happening in Plateau be ur portion and that of ur family. If u don't say Amen with the loudest voice, it means u are confused and don't know what exactly u want in this life
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by olalat(m): 2:12am On Jul 04, 2018
israelmao:

This flexing of muscles is needed urgently in Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Adamawa, Boron,Southern Kaduna,Birini Gwari and not in Ekiti State where Fayose has made grant strides and feats.

Check up your screenshot properly and see how relevant is my reply.
Oga, what happens to you go to those affected states as a volunteer who loves other Nigerians so much. You can just walk in to the nearest DSS office in your state and apply to be trained as a volunteer to fight and defend people in those affected places if you so much love them as you want us to believe here. Talk is cheap they say. Why can't you ask yourself how the DSS storm the school at that particular time. Is it a coincidence? Some teachers who are not part of the deal were the ones who gave out the intels. They definitely want to sell the pvc. I think it may be coordinated action sponsored by any of the leading parties through ancops. Don't conclude yet sir.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by tee4naija(m): 2:13am On Jul 04, 2018
RexTramadol1:
All teachers can't be invigilating

Reason dey are photocopying PVC ain clear tho'

But then, so far it's not illegal to photocopy whatever documents one has at work or anywhere

DSS has no basis to jus raid the school.

You must be a learner. Just allow dem boiz photocopy your ATM card and wait for 30 minutes. Thank me later.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by emmangrace: 2:30am On Jul 04, 2018
kutchs:

Fayemi and Buhari
Your intimidation and harassment of Ekiti people won't work, the people have resolved who to vote for.
Do you have PVC?
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Ikenna0b: 2:42am On Jul 04, 2018
Abbeyme:
Somethings are amiss

This news sound incomplete

The news sounds made up to me.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by Chigold101(m): 2:57am On Jul 04, 2018
seunmsg:

so the teachers should not photo copy their PVCs?
Is it every teacher that supervises every exam?
And besides is this also the job of DSS?
If it is, what does the police do?
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 4:34am On Jul 04, 2018
tee4naija:

You must be a learner. Just allow dem boiz photocopy your ATM card and wait for 30 minutes. Thank me later.
You just proved that nairaland is a den of dullarrds
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 4:36am On Jul 04, 2018
olalat:
Oga, what happens to you go to those affected states as a volunteer who loves other Nigerians so much. You can just walk in to the nearest DSS office in your state and apply to be trained as a volunteer to fight and defend people in those affected places if you so much love them as you want us to believe here. Talk is cheap they say. Why can't you ask yourself how the DSS storm the school at that particular time. Is it a coincidence? Some teachers who are not part of the deal were the ones who gave out the intels. They definitely want to sell the pvc. I think it may be coordinated action sponsored by any of the leading parties through ancops. Don't conclude yet sir.

Where is the crime here.... Wanting to sell....why not wait till they've been sold?
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by webhostbiz: 5:05am On Jul 04, 2018
The story was that the Ekiti state teaching service commission mandated all teachers in the state to submit their PVCs to the commission. Even a principal that refused to forward his own was queried. Now the question is why would ETSC asked for PVCs ? As usual, Fayose didn't want the teachers to vote during the election period.
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by weyreypey: 5:16am On Jul 04, 2018
webhostbiz:
The story was that the Ekiti state teaching service commission mandated all teachers in the state to submit their PVCs to the commission. Even a principal that refused to forward his own was queried. Now the question is why would ETSC asked for PVCs ? As usual, Fayose didn't want the teachers to vote during the election period.
You again?
Re: DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School by israelmao(m): 5:27am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=olalat post=69062197] Oga, what happens to you go to those affected states as a volunteer who loves other Nigerians so much. You can just walk in to the nearest DSS office in your state and apply to be trained as a volunteer to fight and defend people in those affected places if you so much love them as you want us to believe here. Talk is cheap they say. Why can't you ask yourself how the DSS storm the school at that particular time. Is it a coincidence? Some teachers who are not part of the deal were the ones who gave out the intels. They definitely want to sell the pvc. I think it may be coordinated action sponsored by any of the leading parties through ancops. Don't conclude yet sir. [/quot

Thanks for taking time to explain but this particular screenshot below from one of nairalanders led to my comment. Take a critical look at it.APC-led promised security for all why shifting its responsibility to me a as citizen if indeed is a responsible and responsive government?APC government has been using state security apparatus to intimidate opposition this day,it occurred in Kano,Kaduna,Kogi,and even went as far as stopping press from covering Atiku's visit to Delta State on arrival.So the activities of DSS are becoming unbecoming to even raise vital questions in line with what it claimed that the arrest was made having witnessed plethora of phantom arrests almost all over the states.Let APC-led government channel its energy and muscles against those trouble spots or flashpoints instead of dissipating them in fighting opposition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From APC Presidential Primaries In Lagos / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Compiled List Of Commissioners In His Living Room In 2016 / Edo: PDP Drags Justice Obile Before NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.