Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:22 AM

Whiich Of These Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whiich Of These Girls (733 Views)

Who Wan Marry These Girls ? / One Word To Describe These Girls Photo / Why Are Nigerian Boys Making Fun Of These Girls, What Is Wrong With Their Look? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whiich Of These Girls by findjerry(m): 3:07am On Jun 09, 2010
i have been with the first for about 2 years before we broke up. met the second one on a social networking site,she is promising but will only accept me after her parents permission, the third is a lesbian but changed after we meet. i left her because she lies a lot ,although her can be nice. they all claim they still love me. which of the girls or could it be that none of them is right for me. I am confused
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by Osama10(m): 3:10am On Jun 09, 2010
Maybe the second.
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by findjerry(m): 3:12am On Jun 09, 2010
we've not even met face to face.
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by Spyker: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2010
none.
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by Tinksh(f): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
I agree with Spyker, none! There are plenty of girls out there, go find the right one just for you.
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
NONE reasons:

you broke up with the first one two years ago, now suddenly she has feelings for you WOW!
what is the prove that her love is genuine (investigate more on this one)

you met the second one on the net how sure are you if that is the real her, if that is her real
personality, what if she turns out to be the opposite in real life grin grin (be very carefull of internet dating.)

The third one was a lesbian lipsrsealed what is the guarantee that she wouldn't turn bi-sexual later on ( be very careful young man.)

I could be wrong, am just giving my 2 cent.
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2010
None of them, obviously you know the reasons.smiley
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by SALady(f): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
hhhhmmm! This is going to be looong hunt and let the games begin
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by iice(f): 3:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
Wey the 6th and 7th ones? With the power to change lesbian to straight. . .ah ah. He-man
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by Onchedu(m): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
Which one of them can U get the best of what u cherish with?
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by blankees(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hei, move on n get some decent girl, dnt waste ur time. lipsrsealed
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by Bertino(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
undecided undecidedcan sombedy tell me hw to air my views
Re: Whiich Of These Girls by obiksam(m): 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
My guy as long as you are not ready to marry keep the three girls because our girls now adays those not have only one guy and they are not to be loved nor trust.

(1) (Reply)

Edo Sisters I Need Your Help / Kiss / Ladies Guys Help Take In Is Now With Us ,have The Babies U Wished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.