Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians (22921 Views)

FG Distributes 13,000 Cooking Gas Cylinders To Rural Women In Nasarawa / FG Currently Pays 621,000 Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each Monthly - Presidency / $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by oluwasegun007(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Who else feels most of this money would be going to alimajeris up north...

3 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by NwaliE01: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
medexico:
I don't understand how this thing no reach me
My brother. I am yet to know even one single beneficial either in public or private.

3 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
HOW MANY PEOPLE BENEFIT THIS IN BORNO? USELESS GOVERNMENT OF 9JA

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by omoyahaya(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Mad people, who are the beneficiaries.? when will they fool us till. Everybody knows the money is suppose to be spend on one huge capital project that will create nothing less than a million jobs...... Instead they decide to share the among the dead....... Every enemy of this nation will meet their water loo
na your own problem be dat
Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
CoolFreeday:
good one, I pray e reach my village.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria
be like say ur village people are among the poorest Nigerians... jeso pity u

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Omeokachie: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Who are they, and what are their names?

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
This programme should be executed in a manner that stops public servants and politicians from stealing these monies. Some of the criteria used in selection should not ignore the following categories of people in our country:

Those who live in thatch/earthen-wall houses in the interior parts of the country should receive these monies.

All Nigerians in IDP camps across the country should be given the monies and that can start right away, since these people are known already

Bakassi residents in Cross River should also directly receive this financial assistance

Women who sell in local markets in the interior areas, as well as farmers in those areas, including fishermen and fisherwomen.

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Platony(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Election is near!!!!

Which money?
Pls, does anyone here knws who has benefited frm dis program??

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by sparko1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Mad people, who are the beneficiaries.? when will they fool us till. Everybody knows the money is suppose to be spend on one huge capital project that will create nothing less than a million jobs...... Instead they decide to share the among the dead....... Every enemy of this nation will meet their water loo

my friend keep quiet!, jobs should be created, and this is a good initiative too, not everyone will be employed, there are some people in the village that 3,000 naira a month is like dollars to them and the fact that they don't have to do anything for it is a good development.

just because the money doesn't get to you doesn't mean that it was wasted, let's remove selfish interest, they don't have to present the list to you or prove anything, if 100,000 of the 300,000 are legitimate beneficiary is still ok, one way or the other the masses must benefit, people will be employed in the various local government to aid the identification and distribution of the fund, jobs are created too.

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by DoubleO07: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
Esseite:
Oh my God....

N10bn can start 10 small production facilities in these villages to employ the poor.
N10bn can build 100 free rural schools to educate the poor.
N10bn can build 200 small rural cottage clinics for the poor.

You know,in Nigeria the Government does not think like this.

Definitely part of the money will go to the dead which in return will go back to them.

Also why share money to people who after they spend it on bread and rice, the lack of development is what they will return to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Bluffly: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is fraud big time. Put a system that can identify all Nigerians first with their economic history. Haba. Shortcut to everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Clinton207: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmmm, I weep for this nation.this is a means used in justifying looted funds in the past years(2016/2017), and also a means to enrich our greedy politicians,Cus I'm sure no one can point out anybody how has been a beneficiary to this...

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by mavinc4u(f): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Femmedy: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lies... the same government that doesn't see the need to solve inflation issues in Nigeria will now start sharing money! Only mumus will believe this. They know the beneficiaries already.

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by sparko1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
namet:
This programme should be executed in a manner that stops public servants and politicians from stealing these monies. Some of the criteria used in selection should not ignore the following categories of people in our country:

Those who live in thatch/earthen-wall houses in the interior parts of the country should receive these monies.

All Nigerians in IDP camps across the country should be given the monies and that can start right away, since these people are known already

Bakassi residents in Cross River should also directly receive this financial assistance

Women who sell in local markets in the interior areas, as well as farmers in those areas, including fishermen and fisherwomen.

honestly, there is no way to completely eradicate stealing, i remember during my NYSC ordinary bags of rice given to the corpers became something else, this is between corpers oh!. Go to your local church, village gathering and see how people steal even from minute income.
The president can't distribute the money himself, he has to delegate someone, and that person has to delegate someone, the problem is we as individuals are corrupt, so it doesn't matter how good the initiative or how strict the principal, we will always look for a way to steal. we need to take responsibility and do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by psycoanalyst(f): 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
When did this happen?and how come i am not among the beneficiaries? undecided.

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by batstan(m): 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Exwizard:
Sorry, mate but I am a beneficiary with no strings or buttons pushed.

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Ihateyoumod: 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is done by even d most advanced countries....govt provides stipends for the poorest of the poor...what is d complaint bout....abeg, Nigerians u will complain for everything......what of the one way dem dey chop bfre.....una no complain.

Bfre d project ur talking bout is complete...will d pple die?....if dey die who will use d road or electricity....abeg make una shut up.

Them say dem wan build ranch to stop d killing una say no, make dem end d killing, like say nah today d killing start.

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by BeckyAA: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Advertise with us on our National newspaper and online platform. You can get up to 30% discount. For more details call 08176974114

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
oluwasegun007:
Who else feels most of this money would be going to alimajeris up north...

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by khunz: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
A father received his salary and asked his 4 teenage children pressing things they wanted he will spend the salary on their need.
1st asked for new dresses, 2nd needed video games 3rd make up kit and Brazilian hair(slay queen in the making)4th i phone .The father too held something in his pocket.
Few days latter ,the children came asking for school fees,projects fees, feeding allowances etc.
Their father was furious saying they lied to him and misled him ,now he has to borrow to meet those real pressing needs. That's how the poverty race started in the family.

Moral lesson:

A sensible ,effective and efficient government will at all times avoid irrelevant recurrent expenditure

It must always apply scale of preferences which is targeted at making life better for the citizenry both on short and long run.

Rather than splashing cash around, investment that will bring economy of Scale should be the focus ,which will lead to growth and development in the economy not this myopic ,fraudulent and pretentious approach.

It time we start addressing matters as they are and not from sentimental point of view.

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by realadejoh: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Steel is the major source of income for major leading economies of the world

The Ajaokuta Steel Complex has been abadoned for 40yrs now

What stops this govt. in using this fund to complete the Ajaokuta steel complex capable of employing over 500,000 nigerians directly and over 5millions indirectly!

They should just tell us they have started bribing their way for 2019, but it won't work.
ILLITERATES, FAILURES, STUPID, SENSELESS, BLOOD SUCKING SET OF PEOPLE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by njimezz(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Imagine u are happy abi, how many times has una Government talk something and it comes to pass, wake up na dream coz it will come near ur village don't be deceive election don come make them brain wash u
CoolFreeday:
good one, I pray e reach my village.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by willibounce1(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abeg ooo let us see pictures of the sharing, let us see the names of the people that got the money. Useless cursed politicians will embezzle the money and share it to their Fulani people to buy more weapons to kill innocent people.

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by HotMata: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria is Bless jareeeeee and we’ve got a wonderful President. someone with fairness, integrity and who truly cares about the wellbeing of the citizens. This is another reason why I will personally vote in President Buhari come 2018, He ensures that the ordinary Nigerian is not forgotten, He ensures that the average man on the street gets necessary assistance and help to grow. Last week it was the repatriation of the Abacha's looted funds to be shared among poor citizens and now we can see what he has done again. PMB all the way!!!.

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by sparko1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Esseite:
Oh my God....

N10bn can start 10 small production facilities in these villages to employ the poor.
N10bn can build 100 free rural schools to educate the poor.
N10bn can build 200 small rural cottage clinics for the poor.

its easy to say like this, but critically look at what you just said
1) Do you know that 10bn is not enough for 10 small production facilities, you only thought of starting it, there are other things that you need to consider, when you start that 10 facilities, where do you locate them, do you know how many local government we have, if you give one to each state, eventually you will discover that you just wasted the money. do you know how much federal government put into production every year, not to talk of foreign grants.
This initiative is good, there is no way the poorest can benefit from all you listed, is it not someone that have eaten that goes to school, most of this people rely only on herbal drugs, beside there is no way the federal government can supply the personnel and resources including drugs for all illness, and the poor can't pay. trust me this is the only way the poorest can actually feel the presence of the government.
Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wey that stupid person wey dey share the money... I never see my own nah

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by seunjungle1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Sinkaye must be madding! Who are the beneficiaries of her claims money? You shall meet your own.,.5tupid people
Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Assassin101: 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lies!! Lies !! Lies!!

publish verifiable names of beneficiaries for the world to see

thieves!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Maket: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is there anyone who knows any beneficiary?

Click Share if you do.

Click like if you don't

MS Sinkaye, who said that every political ward in all states would have the same number of beneficiaries, however, said that those that were yet to key in could not lay claim to the benefit of previous years.

I WISH IT IS DONE AS STATED FOR EQUALITY

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by CSTR1005: 12:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
I can say without any iota of doubt that the money has been restolen.

There is nobody in southern Nigeria that have benefited from that. Not a single soul.

And there are a lot of poor people in the south especially in the Niger delta.

Buhari is a terrible president.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Family Denied Swizz Visa / APC Corrects Error On Bola Tinubu's Membership Slip / Cabinet List: Muslim Leaders Storm Lagos Assembly Over Sanwo-Olu’s Lopsidedness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.