Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians (22944 Views)

FG Distributes 13,000 Cooking Gas Cylinders To Rural Women In Nasarawa / FG Currently Pays 621,000 Poor Nigerians N5,000 Each Monthly - Presidency / $322m Abacha Loot: How Cash Transfer Programme Will Work - Osinbajo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by HomeOfMe(f): 5:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:
plss who and who collected this fictitious money.

Buhari and looting on industrial scale are like 5 and 6...
They're definitely creating ghost beneficiaries which will end up in their personal accounts. If this is not full scale corruption,then what is?

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
They're definitely creating ghost beneficiaries which will end up in their personal accounts. If this is not full scale corruption,then what is?

whosoever that believes Buhari is not corrupt must be deceiving his or herself.

2 Likes

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by engrchykae(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
these people think we are fools
they are right to see us as fools.
after all we knew their history and yet voted them in power.
are we not fools?
we have to be responsible for our actions
Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Collins9156(m): 8:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
The next Government would definitely recover this money bet me, criminals...

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by alexola20(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Legalese(m): 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
I'm tempted to call you a mumu. So this is the kinda nonsense you wish your village people? I pity them.
Instead of jobs to be created or them being empowered to create jobs and sustain themselves, you want them to rely on 5k stipends..smh. So this is your vision for the poor people in your village? I feel insulted and pained on their behalf.. Chai..
CoolFreeday:
good one, I pray e reach my village.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Billygee2u: 12:13am On Jul 05, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
Which Nigerians? Just show us who an who u paid the token?

To Northern HausaFulaniMuslims who are your foot soldiers?

Let's know how many Poor Niger Deltans that own the Oil Money stolen by ABACHA are being paid. If any

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Billygee2u: 12:14am On Jul 05, 2018
Esseite:
Oh my God....

N10bn can start 10 small production facilities in these villages to employ the poor.
N10bn can build 100 free rural schools to educate the poor.
N10bn can build 200 small rural cottage clinics for the poor.

1 Like

Re: National Cash Transfer Programme: FG Distributes N10bn To 300,000 Poor Nigerians by Billygee2u: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2018
obailala:
This is definitely a very ill thought programme... Give a man fish and you feed him for a day; give the same man fishing equipment, you feed him and his generation for life. In a country like Nigeria which suffers a devastating infrastructural deficit, it is purely silly for anyone to conceive such a wasteful idea.

There are numerous examples of much needed infrastructural projects this money can fulfill. We all know it is virtually IMPOSSIBLE for this money not to be looted by hawks in authority, but even if we are to just assume the money is actually being paid to the poorest of the poor, this programme still remains a monumental waste of scarce resources.

$322 million at N305/$1 amounts to about N98.2 billion and if that amount is equally split into 6 parts, that amounts to ~N16 billion. N16 billion can as an example, build a very well equipped mega-hospital in each of the 6 geopolitical zones and that would remain an endearing legacy attached to Buhari's name. But unfortunately, our leaders think in different ways... It's high time Nigeria started having sound people as leaders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Blair Meet Governor El-rufai - Photos / Deep Blue Project Takes Delivery Of New Maritime Security Assets (photos) / Nigerian Currency (faces)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.