Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Help!!... Can't Sleep - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!... Can't Sleep (391 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!... Can't Sleep by Joshrob(m): 3:59am On Jul 04, 2018
On Sunday i was having serious body pain and cold, had to wait till Monday to visit the only clinic which is a primary health center in the town where am serving ..after collecting my blood for test, they said am having malaria and typhoid.
They prescribed some drugs for me and also injection..i took the injection that same day and the drugs but no much improvement..
The next day which is Tuesday,i took the injection and the drugs as the doctor proscribed but since then i hv not been able to sleep, it's Wednesday 4am, yet i can't sleep.
My eyes are just bright as if i took some hyper active drugs..
I don't really eat,just tea sometimes with a slice of bread but i do use the drugs..
I complain about saliva coming from mouth,its irritate me and make me uncomfortable, the doctor said it will stop after taking the drugs but it has not stop.. It's so irritating that i almost trowup sometimes.
Thou there's much improvement now but not able to sleep and the saliva thing is getting me worried
Re: Help!!... Can't Sleep by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Doctors in the house.......please help a brother.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Depression? Does It Have Cure? Aloe Vera And Phyil Fresh!!! / Surgical Instruments / 75-year-old Woman Dies Of Lassa Fever In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.