Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Shocking Moment Man Saw His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Moment Man Saw His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (472 Views)

I Had Sex With A Ghost Every Night For 20yrs But Dumped Him When I Saw His Fangs / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Moment Man Saw His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos by Laff1234: 4:43am On Jul 04, 2018
A man from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state Okechukwu James Uwa who caused a heavy traffic on June 28th, at Oshodi said he traveled to Lagos on the 27th June 2018 to visit his one time colleague while he was in Aba, Abia state. He was parading along Oshodi when he stumbled on his wife that died two years ago in his home...........Read....www.cr4ent.com.ng/2018/07/newsshocking-moment-man-saw-his-dead.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Emotional Story – Runs Girl In Nigeria / Why I Love Nairaland By A Nairalander / Mom Of 3 Denies Knowing Her Husband In The Presence Of Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.