Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,563 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy (20242 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by omoseth(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Leo is very stupid. I hate him with all my heart with his unaligned muscle

Hate is quite extreme Bro. Besides,why hate somebody that doesn't even know if you exist?

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by omoseth(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Leo is very stupid. I hate him with all my heart with his unaligned muscle

Hate is quite extreme Bro. Besides,why hate somebody that doesn't even know if you exist?It's a waste of energy.

2 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69062924:
This is deep......
but Karma is immortal,
A really old man from the beginning of the world.
he doesn't look at the time.
It comes anytime he feels
It could be 2019, it could be 3019,
But the earlier, the sweeter!
Karma is bullshit.
Life doesn’t work that way man!

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by qade44: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
ok
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2018
countryfive:

Friend it's potipher not pharaoh

Wether Potipher or Potfiller... Everybody Knows Who I Am Referring To, including You

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by pweeryambre: 10:24am On Jul 04, 2018
mysteryman2014:

10years is still short to shout karma, this is a life time issue.
this is the part where they say... "leave everything in the hands of God"... another way of telling you to give up.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by tgmservice: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Sorry to disappoint you but there is nothing like Karma

Life is a bumpy road everyone will experience bad events whether they have done bad or not

2 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by mimimile93: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2018
Just like Nina dumps Collins for Miracle.
Naija girls won't make heaven....
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 04, 2018
delugajackson:
This is what happens when you take a hoe as a wife. Women are never satisfied. We keep hammering it on our men but they never listen. They chose to learn the hard way. I too had a nasty experience.

I remember how my ex left me. I was heartbroken for a year. After all I did for her, she left me for Mr fancy car. My stupid ex would be passing with her mumu boyfriend that year, she go dey front seat 24hrs dey chill, guy man dey pull am come pass my side. Chai! E pain me die that year. I even swear say I must buy moto. I bought her a BB phone, in less than 2months, dude ditched my BB and gave her Infinix Hot. Me sef been dey trip the Infinix that year based on specification. I come see am for her hand, my head wan scatter. My BB na? She say e don spoil. I no talk. Na that day wey I fear woman. After we broke up na, she went on to tell my friends that the guy has fixed her wedding for June. This is over 4years now, anty never see aboki ring. Right now she's regretting! She thought she was doing me, but she didn't know she was doing herself. All because of greed.

Now, what I'm trying to say here is that life is not all about money. Ladies, not all that glitters is gold. Desperation will land you in a sorry situation, and karma is an unrepentant bítch. Be guided.
Sweet story , I like the ending.

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by longview007: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2018
You have said it all,
But she might be passing through invisible karma but you will not know.
Like deep depression and feeling like to take her life.
But she will use Photoshop to look nice.
But u better stop thinking about Karma so that u can achieve your own good dreams.

post=69062924:
This is deep......
but Karma is immortal,
A really old man from the beginning of the world.
he doesn't look at the time.
It comes anytime he feels
It could be 2019, it could be 3019,
But the earlier, the sweeter!

2 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by JAATO: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2018
NO one is a saint,i'm a lady and i have brothers.....there was this lady one of my brothers dated then.she was the last born of her well to do family,her dad was the former chief justice of kwara state...they started not too long she finished sec sch....wanted to study medicine and she did....four years in a nigeria uni here and went abroad for the remaining 3years...still my brother waited for her...she came back,,,during her service year in kaduna....can't believe my brother traveled from Lag to give her a surprise birthday party,,,only for her to tell him that she's in love with someone else and moreover she doesn't want a family that will be spraying her 100notes on her wedding day.....7years wasted....some ladies are just so mean and wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by HomeOfMe(f): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2018
HeWrites:
According to a Nigerian man identified Leo Babarinde Dasilva, his former colleague at work met his wife in the University and helped her through school. They got married and lived happily until a richer man came along.

The lady abandoned her husband and daughter for the guy with money.

Read the Tweets below;
"Men go through heart break a lot but “be a man” won’t let some of us voice it out.

I remember a former co-worker of mine, he got married very early. Let’s say 24, straight after Uni. The girl he married, she wasn’t done with school at the time.
My G assisted her till she was done.

She got done and after like a year, they had a daughter together. He decided to look for a job for her.

They were very happy. Both of them working and growing together. Now this is where the story turns bad. She met a “rich” man at work.

She started having an affair and she got pregnant by this “rich man”. She confessed to him, left him and travelled abroad with the rich man. Mind you she left her first kid with him.

Long and short of the story, it’s been over 10years. No karma. The lady is enjoying her life abroad. The man is still doing his best to raise his daughter. God bless him.
This life is very sad but we move still."

https://www.torimill.com/2018/07/man-shares-story-of-how-a-lady-dumped-a-man-who-sponsored-through-school-her-for-a-richer-guy.html

Reminds me of Nina dumping Collins for Mimi..
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by clive2u(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
What if karma is using the lady to punish the guy for what he did wrong in the past. She could just be a tool for karma unless karma dumps someone after using them then she'll suffer too but i dont think karma is that wicked. No one actually knows how karma operates

2 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by menacity(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Painful, No lady is worth the stress.I mean it
JAATO:
NO one is a saint,i'm a lady and i have brothers.....there was this lady one of my brothers dated then.she was the last born of her well to do family,her dad was the former chief justice of kwara state...they started not too long she finished sec sch....wanted to study medicine and she did....four years in a nigeria uni here and went abroad for the remaining 3years...still my brother waited for her...she came back,,,during her service year in kaduna....can't believe my brother traveled from Lag to give her a surprise birthday party,,,only for her to tell him that she's in love with someone else and moreover she doesn't want a family that will be spraying her 100notes on her wedding day.....7years wasted....some ladies are just so mean and wicked
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by realborn(m): 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018

As we grow older life is better understood. The first strand of grey, tells it all.

I suggest no one should ever feel entitled to the sempiternal, infinite, perdurable and unflinching love and commitment of another on the premise of previous sacrifices made.

It can be very sad for the one you love and sacrificed for to selfishly overturn events but it must be understood that it is better to bade farewell to a wondered heart than to physically enslave same in the crevasse/abyss of past events. The heart which stays with you out of pity will never show you what love is.

When a loved one breaks away, no longer feels the cravings of togetherness, and finds a new bait beyond infatuations to the point of letting go, let such person go without a grouse.

I have learnt that almost everyone within this life time will experience a great measure of extraordinary love exuded by the other gender. It may be reciprocated, it may not be.

Forget about Karma, forgive completely and stay happy.

Learn, live and love. This is why we breathe.

@Op, life happened to them as it should be. They will all get rewards. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by chiozor: 11:06am On Jul 04, 2018
no single comment from Nairaland ladies and feminist... undecided

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Truthsbitter: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Men grow some pride/balls, you're suppose to be on top, don't let pussy take your brains, cash, peace etc.

spend your cash on your Dad,Mom,siblings and children and let bitches find their own cash ....

These pussy worshiping men of this generation has made pussy more important than it is.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by dimssy(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
JAATO:

wow..this is deep.
well, its also challenge to work harder and smarter

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by mysteryman2014: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
pweeryambre:

this is the part where they say... "leave everything in the hands of God"... another way of telling you to give up.

Not really give up, but for issue to be resolved at the appropriate time. Future always has a way of handling things like that.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by zyzxx(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by zyzxx(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=69069419][/quote] it will pain you most grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Millenniumlady(f): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2018
zyzxx:
it will pain you most grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool
Asked him it pains him the most
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2018
It's not ordinary. Some of these men use Touch and Follow
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by JAATO: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
broz,,,,biko....i'm a naija girl o,,,na naija girls wey dey break hrts u for talk na wink wink wink
mimimile93:

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

We know Nigerian men also leave their wives for better ladies outside.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by mimimile93: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We know Nigerian men also leave their wives for better ladies outside.

this one is rare. And they do it for the benefits of their naija wives because they will still come back to wifed them..
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by mimimile93: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
JAATO:
broz,,,,biko....i'm a naija girl o,,,na naija girls wey dey break hrts u for talk na wink wink wink

all naija girls..
None is excluded.

Fvck y'all!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Assassin101: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
terrible entities devoid of conscience
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by kunlevski003(m): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
realborn:

As we grow older life is better understood. The first strand of grey, tells it all.

I suggest no one should ever feel entitled to the sempiternal, infinite, perdurable and unflinching love and commitment of another on the premise of previous sacrifices made.

It can be very sad for the one you love and sacrificed for to selfishly overturn events but it must be understood that it is better to bade farewell to a wondered heart than to physically enslave same in the crevasse/abyss of past events. The heart which stays with you out of pity will never show you what love is.

When a loved one breaks away, no longer feels the cravings of togetherness, and finds a new bait beyond infatuations to the point of letting go, let such person go without a grouse.

I have learnt that almost everyone within this life time will experience a great measure of extraordinary love exuded by the other gender. It may be reciprocated, it may not be.

Forget about Karma, forgive completely and stay happy.

Learn, live and love. This is why we breathe.

@Op, life happened to them as it should be. They will all get rewards. smiley

Gbam!!!! That's the summary.

Let us learn to forgive and commit ourselves to God who is able to repay us.
Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by derrydinny: 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
I doubt the authenticity of this story, bbn peepu too like to dey trend.
she may have dumped her uni boyfriend for him, everyone wants a rich partner... instead of sulking because you were dumped, make it your inspiration and achieve much success that she starts to regret her decision gravely

1 Like

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by Cuteliar(f): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Karma is so real, was in doubt until shii happened to me.
Dated a guy in 2011,He had it hot for me and i broke it off with him with no explanation. Seven years later I was given a taste of my own medicine.
Funny part of everything is,My Ex that has not spoken to me for the past seven years called that same week and boom it hit me...I realized KARMA came for a payback visit.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Babarinde Dasilva: How Lady Dumped A Man Who Sponsored Her For A Richer Guy by sexdoll: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
clive2u:
What if karma is using the lady to punish the guy for what he did wrong in the past. She could just be a tool for karma unless karma dumps someone after using them then she'll suffer too but i dont think karma is that wicked. No one actually knows how karma operates

you're right.

only that most people here will NOT like to see it that way.

but it doesn't stop what you stated from making sense... a lot of sense. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty Shock! From Being Ugly 2 Pretty! / Spice your day with these hilarious Pictures / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.