Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

W.O.R.D Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 06/07/2018 Friday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / W.O.R.D Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 06/07/2018 Friday (239 Views)

Walking In Wisdom Devotional / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 05/07/2018 Thursday / W.o.r.d Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 04/07/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

W.O.R.D Assembly - Seed Of Wisdom Devotional 06/07/2018 Friday by banabest(m): 4:53am On Jul 06, 2018
� *SEED OF WISDOM (S.O.W) DEVOTIONAL* �
Word Of Rohi Direction
�(W.O.R.D) Assembly

�Friday 6th July, 2018

� TOPIC: *SEPARATE YOURSELF*

�BIBLE TEXT: *2Cor.6.17* Therefore, come out from them and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord. Don't touch their filthy things, and I will welcome you.[NLT]

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Just as Abraham was called to separate himself from his country, kindred, and father's house - Gen 12:1-3, so Christians today feel the necessity of separation from worldly alliances. Either their faith will separate them from the world, or the world will separate them from their faith and their God. When one becomes a Christian, he no longer is a brother in fraternal organisations, lodges, or secret orders. He finds that it is necessary to dissolve business partnership with unbelievers. His ambitions and goals are changed from those of temporal things to heavenly aspirations. Self-denial takes the place of self-indulgence.
So, come out from among [unbelievers], and separate (sever) yourselves from them, says the Lord, and touch not [any] unclean thing; then I will receive you kindly and treat you with favor
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

�� *R.E.A.P* *(Receive Empowerment After Praying):*
_My Father, by your grace, I now decide to separate myself from earthly pleasures and vain things that will make me loose focus from the original plans you have for me._

�������������������

▪ *for Testimonies & counseling*
Email: wordrohi@gmail.com
Tel: +2348129398211

*©W.O.R.D* _Assembly™_

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/18 / A Sober Opinion Of Ourselves / What Is Faith, Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.