Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency (42327 Views)

Seyi Makinde: Oyo Won’t Provide Land For Ranching / MURIC To FG: Give Bailout Funds To Herders To Buy Land For Ranching / FFK Reacts To Femi Adesina "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by DeOTR: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
somehow:

Speak for yourself. Ranches are not in one part of the country in other countries so why should Nigeria be different?

You think herding is done only by northerners?

You haven't seen non-northerners that own cows, cattles etc?

Ranching should be anywhere there is land and with permission.

Ignorance is bliss.
Non-Northerners that have cattle don't roam their herds. They already have a form of ranch, so save us that bullshiit

5 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by princfred(m): 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
If Nigerians were mentally developed, boycotting of Fulani cow meat and other drastic and pragmatic measures would be in execution. But trust them, the most their low IQ brain can produce is lamentations without solution.

Meanwhile watch the so called educated "nice" enlightened muslims justify the evil action or words of their fellows.

3 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
smallsmall:

People make mistakes! Everybody, including you rown people, have also made mistakes in the past!
But you dont have to make them sacrifice their lives, the lives of their children, to pay for such mistakes, especially when you know that by doing so, you will also hurt yourself and face the same problem they are facing now.

We cant cut-off our nose, just to spite our face.

Its time we all rally round the Middle Belt people and show some love to them.
To not do so, will mena we are not better than the fulani terrorist Herdsmen killing them.

Southerners are noted for showing LOVE. Prove it.
the only mistake I made is been a Nigerian while I have better options at birth.. meanwhile that's by the way... the time Python dancers were busy shooting at every living thing in aba, who among them speak out.... they should cry me river, they voted for the terrorist not because he is the most credible but due to hatred for south/east&south .... we tried our best to warn them but what do we get in return insults and quit notice threat from Arewa youth, they should rewrite the curse by voting the idiot out of office next year

3 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by coolscott(m): 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
I have refrained from harsh language here on Nairaland but in this case, I have to say this presidency seems to be a very very foolish one

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by smallsmall: 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
cococandy:
I saw buhari to be an extremist . That’s what all anyone with sense needed to not vote for him.

I heard his bloody inciting comments. That’s enough to know that he will bring blood shed to the country

Admit that you and those who supported him were ethnic bigots who couldn’t stand a minority person being the leader of the country.

Let us assume you truly saw what you claim to see.
The bigger and sensible question is: What other, better option did you present, back then, to Buhari?
You are the real brainless ethnic Biggot here who thinks the ONLY Qualification for being a President is if you come from one part of the country.

Let me 'school' your very little brain, in a little bit of history:
"We" made Jonathan, a minority, a Vice President to Yar Ardua in 2007
Was that becuase we hate his tribe?

"We" stood by Jonathan when Yar Ardua died and the Northern cabal were trying to make another Northerner take his place instead of following the constitution and making Jonathan the President.
Infact Jonathan was soscared of them that he could not sit on the 'Presidential Seat' during the Council of State Meeting after Yar Ardua's death!
There was the ADc to the former President 'openly' holding an AK47, standing behind that seat, something that was a subtle threat to Jonathan but it was "We" that said go and seat on that seat, nothing go happen to you.
Did "We" do that because we hate him and dont want a minority to become the President?

Again, after completing Yar Ardua's firts term, the North said they want to produce a Northerner for President, it was the same "We" that told Jonathan to contest and WE VOTED FOR HIM massively or did you think Jonathan won the 2011 presidential election with the votes of the 'minority' alone? You cant be that daft to believe that, are you?
And Jonathn won based on our support for him or was it because we hate him for being a minority?

But in 2015, we had seen enough of his clulessnes, misgovernance, aiding and abetting massive LOOTING of the treasury, so we did not vote for him.

It is only myopic nuisance like you that will say upon all our support for Jonathan in the past, we did not elect him again in 2015, because "we" could not stand a minority as President!
That is a really low-ball of an I.Q.

Please stick to Romance Section where your depressingly low I.Q can at least, say foolish things and still pass it off.
Just a friendly advice.

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by smallsmall: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the only mistake I made is been a Nigerian while I have better options at birth.. meanwhile that's by the way... the time Python dancers were busy shooting at every living thing in aba, who among them speak out.... they should cry me river, they voted for the terrorist not because he is the most credible but due to hatred for south/east&south .... we tried our best to warn them but what do we get in return insults and quit notice threat from Arewa youth, they should rewrite the curse by voting the idiot out of office next year

I dont think YOU had the OPTION of where you were born!
Maybe you mean your parents made that decisin for you?

You are too consumed by the hatred of your past (rightly or wrongly so), to see that You will once again, be making the same mistake, a second or third time.

I repeat, no smart person cuts-off their Nose, just to take a revenge on their face
. grin grin

Puase and ponder on these wise words, before your reply.

I tell people, if l have to take revenge on anyone that voted for Buhari in 2015 and say Goof for them, let Buhari continue till 2023, by 2023, Buhari's Fulani herdsmen may have wiped out everybody around, including myself and the people l was taking revenge on!

So, does it make 'smart sense' to waste a precious life, just to take revenge on others and not be around to enjoy that same revenge? undecided undecided

The Yorubas will say "Let us first drive away the Fox, then come back to deal with the Chick that refuse to heed the warning to stay away from the field".
That is smart thinking, dont know if you can decipher that though.

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by kunleweb: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
princfred:
If Nigerians were mentally developed, boycotting of Fulani cow meat and other drastic measures would be in executive. But trust them the most their low IQ brain can produce is lamentations without solution.

Meanwhile watch the so called enlightened muslims justify the evil action or words of their fellows.

Preach sis, preach
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by BreakupNigeria: 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Arise all men of good will. Arise all Christians!! We just can't continue like this. People are being massacred on a daily basis yet the government did nothing about it. Now the same government is asking the masses to surrender their lands or get killed!!! Like seriously!? So it has now gotten to this?? For the Igbos still sitting on the fence about Biafra, are you now convinced that our destiny does not lie in this evil country. For the Yorubas that are always chanting one Nigeria and condemning Igbos for trying to break the country, are you now convinced that this country is evil?? For the middle belt people that always believed in one north, especially the Christians, do you still believe in one north or even one Nigeria?? Believe me, what is happening now is child's play compared to what will happen if the terrorist remains on seat beyond 2019.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
smallsmall:

I dont think YOU had the OPTION of where you were born!
Maybe you mean your parents made that decisin for you?

You are too consumed by the hatred of your past (rightly or wrongly so), to see that You will once again, be making the same mistake, a second or third time.

I repeat, no smart person cuts-off their Nose, just to take a revenge on their face
. grin grin

Puase and ponder on these wise words, before your reply.

I tell people, if l have to take revenge on anyone that voted for Buhari in 2015 and say Goof for them, let Buhari continue till 2023, by 2023, Buhari's Fulani herdsmen may have wiped out everybody around, including myself and the people l was taking revenge on!

So, does it make 'smart sense' to waste a precious life, just to take revenge on others and not be around to enjoy that same revenge? undecided undecided

The Yorubas will say "Let us first drive away the Fox, then come back to deal with the Chick that refuse to heed the warning to stay away from the field".
That is smart thinking, dont know if you can decipher that though.
their headache their problem
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Kingspin(m): 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Saao:
I listen to him and I feel disappointed . I almost change the channel even the interviewer was very uncomfortable with Mr. Femi u could see it on her face. so many questions came to my mind. what really happen to Mr. Femi, the same Femi we know before taking up this job? how much is ur salary that u have to support evil. he was talking as if is not human life. may God help Nigeria
I don't listen to any Minister from this government, they talk rubbish.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Waffarianman(m): 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
EternalTruths:
If IPOB were the ones doing what the Fulani Terrorists are doing, will Buhari not have deployed the air force to bomb them.?

The truth is, One Nigeria Will Die Under Buhari.

Buhari telling Nigerians to either surrender their lands or die, is it not a clear evidence that he is the Chief Sponsor of these Terrorists.

Jonathan, God bless you for warning the Sophisticated Morons

Nnamdi Kanu, indeed you are a prophet.

Northern Christians, raise the flag of Biafra and watch how the United States will hurriedly come to your rescue.

True talk Bro.

Jonathan, God bless you for warning the Sophisticated Morons

2 Likes

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by uloewa: 6:20pm On Jul 04, 2018
How do the cows move from ranch to ranch- by air?

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
smallsmall:

Adeshina is just an SSA to Buhari.
His job is to repeat whatever Buhari tells him to say, even if it is foolish.

The real culprit is that senile fulani terrorist in Aso Rock.
He is the one responsible for all these killings as he is the one encouraging his brothers to import more terrorists from Futa Jalon and other West African Countries, to come and kill Nigerians.

No wonder he first ensured and appointed all the Heads of our Security Agencies as Fulanis.
He is supposed to advice not take orders. his service is to the country. No president is above the country. He is not doing a nice job as an adviser
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by somehow: 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
And you know this because you know the owners of all the cattle roaming about? sentimental comments like yours make Nigeria look like a joke.
DeOTR:

Non-Northerners that have cattle don't roam their herds. They already have a form of ranch, so save us that bullshiit
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by somehow: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
mbos:

go numb?

what is the biz of govt. in private biz of cattle rearing?

they should use the army and send the herders back to kano or sokoto wherever they come from.... nonsense

You're still talking without logic. so you mean Army should leave their barracks and start looking for cattle all over Nigeria? BTW, are you saying "herdsmen" are only in the middlebelt? we have how many states in the middlebelt? how come this crisis is majorly in few states? are they no herdsmen in all 36 states of Nigeria?
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by ivandragon: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
surprised some known pmb clowns are absent on this thread...
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by DeOTR: 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
somehow:
And you know this because you know the owners of all the cattle roaming about? sentimental comments like yours make Nigeria look like a joke.
I know this because I know dozens of southerners that have cattle. None of them roam them. Before you repeat what you said, none of them employ Fulani herders.

1 Like

Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by somehow: 10:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Well since you only know a dozen, what about the ones you don't know? everyone can claim to know the president in person on a faceless forum. so tell me, do you know the rest since you only know dozens out of thousands/Millions of southerners that are into herding?
DeOTR:

I know this because I know dozens of southerners that have cattle. None of them roam them. Before you repeat what you said, none of them employ Fulani herders.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by smallsmall: 7:44am On Jul 05, 2018
uloewa:
How do the cows move from ranch to ranch- by air?

No be by air only, na by space shuttle grin grin

Cheesux, you mean you really asked this type of unintelligent question?
Go to Argentina, America, Brazil, e.tc and ask them how their Cows move from Ranch to Ranch.

What happened to trucks, Train or as done in advanced climates, the Cows are slaughtered at the ranch and cut into sizes, to then be transported to the MArket in Refrigerated vans.

Honestly, some of you Nairalanders make me wonder whether una go school at all angry angry
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by smallsmall: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2018
somehow:
Well since you only know a dozen, what about the ones you don't know? everyone can claim to know the president in person on a faceless forum. so tell me, do you know the rest since you only know dozens out of thousands/Millions of southerners that are into herding?

You are clueless and mixing-up Herding, Open grazing and Rearing of cattle.

- Southerners REAR (ing) cattle.
- Southerners have ceased practing Open grazing (they use to do it with small-small Goats, in the past.
- Southerners are NOT herders or Headsmen.
- Southerners are mostly Farmers and Traders.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by smallsmall: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2018
henrybangs44:

He is supposed to advice not take orders. his service is to the country. No president is above the country. He is not doing a nice job as an adviser

It is not the job of people like Adeshina (Senior Special Adviser) to DECIDE for the President.
You can advice the President but he can refuse to take the advice of his appointee.
Adeshina is actually just a SPOKEMAN , a bloody Presidential Microphone
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by blackmantis: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Your Land or your Life?
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by somehow: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2018
smallsmall:

You are clueless and mixing-up Herding, Open grazing and Rearing of cattle.

- Southerners REAR (ing) cattle.
- Southerners have ceased practing Open grazing (they use to do it with small-small Goats, in the past.
- Southerners are NOT herders or Headsmen.
- Southerners are mostly Farmers and Traders.

Only uneducated and shallow minded people generalize.

Enjoy your folly.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by DeOTR: 10:21am On Jul 05, 2018
somehow:
So what you're saying now is that the Fulani Herders are killing people because of cattle that do not belong to them anyway?
I'm telling him a verifiable fact, he's asking me irrational questions.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by somehow: 10:33am On Jul 05, 2018
DeOTR:

So what you're saying now is that the Fulani Herders are killing people because of cattle that do not belong to them anyway?
I'm telling him a verifiable fact, he's asking me irrational questions.

What are we saying and what is he saying?

Does your comment relate with what you quoted?
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by luvmijeje(f): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2018
Oh my gosh! They really made that statement.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by DeOTR: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2018
somehow:

What are we saying and what is he saying?
Does your comment relate with what you quoted?
It's not my fault if you don't understand the actual meaning of your own words. Please, I'm done with you.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by somehow: 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
DeOTR:

It's not my fault if you don't understand the actual meaning of your own words.
Please, I'm done with you.

Bye bye.
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2019
dark hours
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by FeloniousFelon: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2019
It is safe to say this is the oyoruba position

Since this goat thought it wise to advice or rather threaten Benue people to give up their land or face death, hope such charity can be extended to his SW now that fulanis are besieging Afonjaland
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by vikithor(m): 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
@ buhari n his killers, Fulani herdsmen, backed by greedy belly seeking Christian cabinet members like Femi adeshina,VP ,n others
Re: Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency by Ituku4040: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

One Month After His Inauguration: How Has President Tinubu Performed So Far? / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust / Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.