Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (36389 Views)

Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by crispus09(m): 11:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
This guy should have just gone through the normal way of purchasing gubernatorial ticket ,I’m sure his people will vote for him instead he allowed his stupid guts and stubbornness do the thinking .....

correct.
or they should just start putting there people (IPOBIANS) that will do there bids in power from state to federal level and gradually they will actualize there biafra dream once they have enough power and their people in higher levels.

and as for FFK I liked him he is my brother but with all this ungirded statement he use to present he might just put himself in a big problem,what if they charge him for false allegation,he dish out a private intelligent report he has no solid and unavoidably proof of.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Tarzan360(m): 11:12am On Jul 04, 2018
I do rather believe ffk than to believe this government full of lie's or some animals in human skin running there mouth on this forum

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by soliddust2020: 11:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Ffk obviously watched Excape Plan movie before making that statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by DabFrankNG: 11:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Oya organize a rescue mission.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Mylove55(f): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2018
Omeokachie:
This government is just too clumsy in everything they do.
clumsy to deal ruthlessly with your supreme terrorist leader.
If this is the only thing buhari achieved, I am OK.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by divinelove(m): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
This guy should have just gone through the normal way of purchasing gubernatorial ticket ,I’m sure his people will vote for him instead he allowed his stupid guts and stubbornness do the thinking .....

Exactly he would have used his influence better but he wasted it on the alter of Biafra or nothing.

Negotiate with FG and get the igbo one extra state n then he joins politics to become Governor of Abia state
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Psoul(m): 11:25am On Jul 04, 2018
kallmemrB:
Have They confirmed he's on the Vessel You don't just go out and make publication on an assumption By someone delusional.... Right from time we have known FFK as a joke

Let FG deny FKK's allegation or arrest him for such a heavy allegation.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by brownhawk: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
Ffk will get what he's asking for.soon he will have to lead the world to that naval ship or answer to the court. Foolish gay grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Mohammedekete: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
what a shame... Dear grow
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Omeokachie: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Mylove55:
clumsy to deal ruthlessly with your supreme terrorist leader.
If this is the only thing buhari achieved, I am OK.

Nothing surprising.
APC supporters are known to applaud mediocrity.
Being number 55 in an abusive relationship is the best someone with a non-functional brain is contented with. Sky being the limit remains a mirage for some dolts.

You have been noticed and your mention will henceforth be ignored.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by writeprof(m): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2018
afroniger:
Igbo leaders need to seriously look into this matter of Kanu's whereabouts to prove to the world that they have not sold out or been bought-over by the Nigeria government. This is the time for them to stand with their people.

You captured my thoughts. The silence is deeply pregnant and speaks.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2018
crispus09:

correct.
or they should just start putting there people (IPOBIANS) that will do there bids in power from state to federal level and gradually they will actualize there biafra dream once they have enough power and their people in higher levels.

IPOB are not into politics, that not their mission. They are freedom fighters. Politics and freedom fighting are two different things.

Getting into politics would be very stupid of IPOB. What is the point of electing people who are going to swear and oath to keep Nigeria one? Makes no sense

IPOB was wise to stay out of the rotten world of Nigeria's politics

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Kingpee2(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2018
KitchenGadgets:

your entire generations are all stupid, including your useless poverty stricken old haggard drunkard charlatan bastard father.
idiot.
i know people like you ,your father must be a plumber or vulcanizer ....
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Kingpee2(m): 11:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Mohammedekete:
what a shame... Dear grow
yoy mean you don’t have sense ?
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Kingpee2(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
divinelove:

Exactly he would have used his influence better but he wasted it on the alter of Biafra or nothing.

Negotiate with FG and get the igbo one extra state n then he joins politics to become Governor of Abia state
your parents raised you well,you are intelligent for understanding...
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Kingpee2(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2018
erico2k2:

very few people have the guts that guy has, with NO GUNS he is taking up with the FG, now that takes determination and self belief .I'm not IPOB but I duff my hat for that guy Kanu.
bro I like his guts too but don’t you think it’s better setting up proper strategies than losing out completely.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

But there is evidence that the govt made him indisposable right?
I never said that, but what we have evidence of is he not at home with his people.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
bro I like his guts too but don’t you think it’s better setting up proper strategies than losing out completely.
Freedom is not free to have, never
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Kingpee2(m): 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
erico2k2:

Freedom is not free to have, never
when I was growing up I thought freedom was leaving my house at any time and then returning at any giving time ,baba now wey I don grow ,the sane freedom don Dey turn set up ,it won’t be easy to get though but he had an opportunity of coming through with any political party ,if he had come through Biafra people party ,I swear down this guy will win conveniently but see what has happened now ...
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by kjhova(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
afroniger:
Igbo leaders need to seriously look into this matter of Kanu's whereabouts to prove to the world that they have not sold out or been bought-over by the Nigeria government. This is the time for them to stand with their people.

Me thinks Eastern leaders, irrespective of their personal views, did a deal with the FG to do Kanu in.

They had little choice, if you ask me, as it was a matter of self-preservation. Kanu had set himself up to be the end of the main political bigwigs in the East and the politicians had to remove him as an existential threat.

The last days of Kanu had him involved in a lot of folly acts which contributed to his fall.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by willibounce1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol...so the almighty ipod warriors had to wait for FFK to give them intelligence report on the where about of their almighty saviour kanu. The ogbunigwe intelligence unit could not carry out investigation, threats and issue ultimatum as usual.

The born cowards are always waiting for niger delta militant to help them make threats...this time none came and they all went quiet and abandoned kanu like nothing happend.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Balyz: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

Ade please confer that message to Buhari.

Buhari is in his late 70s if not his early 80s, he is ripe to die, but I do not think you and I have lived long enough to die. If Buhari pushes this country into war, which he has been doing by deploying Fulani herdsmen to kill and take people's villages. If Nigerians were as violent as Congolese, the country would have been at tribal war by now.

Now he is provoking Igbos, and Igbo boys, unlike some of our tribes are fearless. If there is war, you and I would loose more.

So, let us keep politics and tribalism aside and tell that old man at Aso Rock, to be very careful. I know he is a clone, but he does not know he is a clone.
You like to brag and boast too much but when it comes down to the real thing you retreat and lick your wounds. You canrt stand the military might of the Nigerian state. Who is IPOB? Even boko haram are getting their nose bloodied talk less of a small group that love their lives more than their ideals
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Balyz: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
divinelove:

And who told you the FG was willing to negotiate with him? Why negotiate with someone whom you can eliminate easily? Or isn't that what happened?
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by tunlade02: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anybody who takes the psychopathic and lunatic FFK serious or believe him should have his or her head evaluated.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
when I was growing up I thought freedom was leaving my house at any time and then returning at any giving time ,baba now wey I don grow ,the sane freedom don Dey turn set up ,it won’t be easy to get though but he had an opportunity of coming through with any political party ,if he had come through Biafra people party ,I swear down this guy will win conveniently but see what has happened now ...
Who go register Biafra party ? Who will sign the papers ? A group banned by this FG ? Guy let's be honest . They won't allow them form that party.I'm sure if they did . They will sweep the whole of Igbo land .
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Kingpee2(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
erico2k2:

Who go register Biafra party ? Who will sign the papers ? A group banned by this FG ? Guy let's be honest . They won't allow them form that party.I'm sure if they did . They will sweep the whole of Igbo land .
but they had an opportunity before being banned ...
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Balyz:
You like to brag and boast too much but when it comes down to the real thing you retreat and lick your wounds. You canrt stand the military might of the Nigerian state. Who is IPOB? Even boko haram are getting their nose bloodied talk less of a small group that love their lives more than their ideals

It is not bragging if my post is not a lie, and it is actually boasting, because I have earned my pride. I am not humble, and will never be humble. My Ego stands tall and there is no taking away my ego.

Learn to respect me, but I do not intend to respect you, except you deserve it. At this moment, I will forgive you, because I believe you did not know who I am. So, now that I have expressed what I stand for, it will be foolish to try to use wrong words on me.

I will respond with fire and fury if you dare.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Ndonu101: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
IPOB is still speaking grammar online

Buhari does not understand dialogue or grammar
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by divinelove(m): 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
Balyz:
And who told you the FG was willing to negotiate with him? Why negotiate with someone whom you can eliminate easily? Or isn't that what happened?

If FG was given another option apart from Biafra d dullard called buhari who was then giving him full attention would have negotiated.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
but they had an opportunity before being banned ...
Do you realy believe that??
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

It is not bragging if my post is not a lie, and it is actually boasting, because I have earned my pride. I am not humble, and will never be humble. My Ego stands tall and there is no taking away my ego.

Learn to respect me, but I do not intend to respect you, except you deserve it. At this moment, I will forgive you, because I believe you did not know who I am. So, now that I have expressed what I stand for, it will be foolish to try to use wrong words on me.

I will respond with fire and fury if you dare.
On the Internet ? ���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Oluwakimbati Melaye's Birthday: Dino Melaye Prays For His Son / Peter Obi In Harvard University USA (Photos) / Ogun State APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.