Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (37440 Views)

Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by clefstone(m): 8:58am On Jul 04, 2018
good development

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ybalogs(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2018
2019 is the goal for every politician now. We should wise up. APC or PDP shouldn't be our priority .We should know those we want to vote for and decide wisely. Just my 2 cents.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Trustme2(m): 9:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Mutemenot:
A fee cee
Death
Hunger
Fulani Herdsmen
Boko Haram
Corruption
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by DWJOBScom(m): 9:01am On Jul 04, 2018
When I heard president Buhari called him the bulldozer governor, I knew it was a horror show

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by continentalceo(m): 9:06am On Jul 04, 2018
ashjay001:

Count everyone of them n their perceived supporters.

Remove that number from 15m.

Use ur brain n arrive at an objective conclusion.

I tot u were'll masturbating over d APC Congress, then nPDP, now, it's rebels, who can't get d party ticket, but want to be at d NASS, at all cost

The same way, APC, surprised us all in 2015, they will do a repeat in 2019!

Sarki how market?
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by wickedtuna: 9:09am On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
The fewer, the better. Is good to remove the chaff from the wheat, the stones from the rice...

Buhari has always been popular...
In Wuse market abi?
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by princeade86(m): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
my question remains " what promise APC will make for us during their campaign ".
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Abagworo(m): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
Shehu Sani spoke the simple truth. Odigie Oyegun was bought over by either Obasanjo or PDP to plant a seed of discord in APC but I believe Oshiomole is capable of settling most of the issues.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by HAH: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2018
If the buharis returning officer at the last general election will leave APC then you know there is crises especially in kaduna where the governor does as he wishes with or on fist
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Stevy007: 9:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Move over Shehu Sani, you're a political light weight now �����

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Hemanwel(m): 9:15am On Jul 04, 2018
ashjay001:

I tot u were'll masturbating over d APC Congress, then nPDP, now, it's rebels,
DWJOBScom post=69067508:
When I heard president Buhari called him the bulldozer governor, I knew it was a horror show
who can'tget d party ticket, but want to be at d NASS, at all cost

Remember it was between a southerner and a northerner in 2015? E go do you and other yoruba muslims voom for eyes in 2019!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 04, 2018
eyeview:

Its becoming obvious to everybody, including APC members that Buhari is incapable of resolving anything. The man is bereft of any ideas

Buhari became President for one reason and one reason only: to further the course of Islamization of Nigeria. Any other thing he does is ancillary or/and incidental. And many of us knew this even before 2015 elections.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by oyeb15: 9:21am On Jul 04, 2018
Shehu Sani is a rebel. He can't even win his constituency ticket back to senate. Jobless senators wasting our nations wealth &acting as if they are doing Nigerians any good.
Twitter politicians!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by imasong005(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2018
Just can't wait to see APC tear into a million pieces.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VULCAN(m): 9:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Sani never stated that Oyegun was the real problem. Kindly read and analyse properly. He stated that Buhari refused to do anything about matters that Oyegun had also ignored.

In Law, when you receive a High Court judgement that you are not satisfied with, you move to the Appeal court. The Appeal court looks at the matter and makes a judgement. If that is still not satisfactory then you move to The Supreme Court for their own judgement.

What is common in all these courts is a judgement. Instead Buhari(who is supposed to be the Supreme Court of APC) is known for just ignoring matters unless it has to do with supporting herdsmen

Abagworo:
Shehu Sani spoke the simple truth. Odigie Oyegun was bought over by either Obasanjo or PDP to plant a seed of discord in APC but I believe Oshiomole is capable of settling most of the issues.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by emerged01(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2018
A politician will always be a politician. Anybody that think this man is fighting that "short man devil" Gov Nasril will think this man is fighting for the masses,not knowing that he has hidden agenda of becoming a governor.
You can't be a good man and be in the company of the evil ones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by oneeast: 9:30am On Jul 04, 2018
APC is set to implode. cheesy

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:31am On Jul 04, 2018
The earlier you leave and destroyed the party the better for Nigerians
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by kitaatita: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2018
WE ARE LEAVING. WE ARE LEAVING. JUST LEAVE!!!!!!! YOU WERE NEVER THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU WERE ONLY RUNNING YOUR OPPOSITION FROM THE INSIDE. THE WORLD WILL NOT END.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by blimeyVic(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are

Leaving for Detention at EFCC Office.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by jrusky(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Shehu! Shehu!! Shehu!!! You again didn't people tells you to stop complaining and leave if you are not happy with apc? Why all the time you are living, we are living yet still in apc, yet still went to the convention, yet still representing apc pls are you a coward or they use jazz to tied you down or what

Bro shut up and do like a man a real man dump apc there are over 40 parties in Nigeria join anyone you like or retire from.politics pls these blabla is too much it make me sick.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
The fewer, the better. Is good to remove the chaff from the wheat, the stones from the rice...

You are Just very stupid. I smell it from here.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 04, 2018
ashjay001:

I tot u were'll masturbating over d APC Congress, then nPDP, now, it's rebels, who can't get d party ticket, but want to be at d NASS, at all cost

Newsflash, only way APC can rule is by rigging. Clearly GEJ won last time , only GEJ was not wise to listen to OBJ and read between the lines.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by victorazyvictor(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2018
eyeview:

Its becoming obvious to everybody, including APC members that Buhari is incapable of resolving anything. The man is bereft of any ideas

Buhari is dead, this is Jibril. Go and watch the movie GIT Squad or so, The Rock acted it, you go understand better.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2018
continentalceo:

Sarki how market?

Oh na that useless guy? If na em tell me o, make i insult em papa. That guy useless no be small. He see the rubbish way him god buhari day do, say na good thing. I need go shrine swear for em father make he die. He needs to die and leave those his Almajiri children , make them day beg for road, its obvious they pay him to come here to talk plenty rubbish. This hunger way day land, like em no day see am
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2018
ashjay001:

my political scientist, when you said the man should use his brain, I was hoping you will use yours?
In 2015, you had the middle belt, parts of southwest and northeast and struggled against a southern candidate. What brain are you using to think you would still have those numbers when you have lost a chunk of north-central and southwest and about to contest against a northern candidate. Be him popular or not?
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by UcheHermes(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2018
K

[color=#000099][/color]
BlackMbakara1:

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ozo13(m): 10:13am On Jul 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
What got me laughing was were he said " the grenades laid by the previous chairman will explode in a few weeks". Buhari pigs,let's see how ur demonic bigot will win with the magnitude of political heavy weights leaving ur sinking party. U idiots said they are irrelevant, APC will be the one to go into extinction before 2019.
forget all ds politicians. D party he will b going to (likely PDP), if his popularity is more than d guys he will meet there ,he will likely take over d party structure and dos aggrieve members from the said party will likely run back to APC.they all are after dr interest not about interest of the masses.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ozo13(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
VcStunner:
my political scientist, when you said the man should use his brain, I was hoping you will use yours?
In 2015, you had the middle belt, parts of southwest and northeast and struggled against a southern candidate. What brain are you using to think you would still have those numbers when you have lost a chunk of north-central and southwest and about to contest against a northern candidate. Be him popular or not?
and u think all d southerners will vote for only northern PDP candidate abi.smiles

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Kpress: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Guys let just be honest with our self,there are so many people in APC who might not defect to PDP by 2019 because there are scared of been prob by buhari,but are definately Waiting for 2019 to betray buhari ,,for OBJ and PDP,,,,,,
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2018
VcStunner:

U call, PMB, winning in 2015, a struggleshocked

Against an incumbent, that had supposedly had every Christian n their fathers, behind him Millions of dollars wasted on traditional rulers The entire law enforcement apparatus at his beck n call Half of INEC staff on their payroll

Bros, I don't do sentiments. But, if u think, Nigeria is gonna do PDP, again? U made more noise than this in 2015!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2018
gimakon:

Newsflash, only way APC can rule is by rigging. Clearly GEJ won last time , only GEJ was not wise to listen to OBJ and read between the lines.

U've got a very short memory! GEJ clearly won d last timeshocked

Elections wasn't rigged in 2011, but was rigged in 2015 n will be rigged in 2019 I hear.

Till then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue / Remi Tinubu Criticizes Buhari: "Expected Change Is Not Being Experienced"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.