Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (37437 Views)

Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 10:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Remember it was between a southerner and a northerner in 2015? E go do you and other yoruba muslims voom for eyes in 2019!

Everything, na Yoruba Muslims to una? Lacking cognitive thoughts pattern. It's so difficult for u to comprehend, a Yoruba xtian might like PMB n an hausa muslim will actually hate his guts
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by narorose(f): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Shehu Sani has spoken
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by kasimshafii: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Please close the door behind you!
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by savvyiwo: 11:11am On Jul 04, 2018
akelicious:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/apc-crisis-oshiomhole-is-coming-too-late-we-are-leaving-shehu-sani/amp/

Sani should be speaking in pass tense not present continues. when are leaving? we are leaving!
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by DabFrankNG: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Alignment and realignment ahead of 2019. Let's see how it plays out.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2018
eyeview:

Its becoming obvious to everybody, including APC members that Buhari is incapable of resolving anything. The man is bereft of any ideas
idea man,abegi make we hear word she hu sank is free to leave
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2018
AngryRebel:
What got me laughing was were he said " the grenades laid by the previous chairman will explode in a few weeks". Buhari pigs,let's see how ur demonic bigot will win with the magnitude of political heavy weights leaving ur sinking party. U idiots said they are irrelevant, APC will be the one to go into extinction before 2019.
hahaha why don't you go and face your party stop taking pills over anothers flu.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I have said it time and time again, Buhari infact APC as a whole has no business with power or leadership!

A president that cannot manage party crises, are you still surprise that Nigeria is upside down

And some zombies are talking about re-election undecided God punish devil!
APC winning with mudslide come 2019 and the cries continues hahahaha
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2018
israelmao:
Shehu Sani has spoken.He was one of the brains behind the change movement in 2015, now he feels something different about him which other sycophants refuse or pretend not to see.I give him kudos for taking a plunge damming all consequences.
bye she hu sani try your luck somewhere else,like they say change is the only thing that is constant.APC the party of progressives,pmb the man of intergrity till 2023 God willing.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2018
puccyforker:
grin
music to my damn ears

anything to destroy Buhari and send him to the gallows he belongs

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters masha Allah amin

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu grin
the cries and wailing shall continue,Buhari till 2023 God willing.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Hemanwel:
Remember it was between a southerner and a northerner in 2015? E go do you and other yoruba muslims voom for eyes in 2019!
and your wailing will continue cos no vacancy in the villa Buhari till 2023 God willing.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
imasong005:
Just can't wait to see APC tear into a million pieces.
then wait till eternity,Buhari till 2023 God willing.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by keneck1: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2018
gimakon:

You are Just very stupid. I smell it from here.
angry frustrated hater take am easy now.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by rhythyson: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2018
puccyforker:
grin
music to my damn ears

anything to destroy Buhari and send him to the gallows he belongs

Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters masha Allah amin

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu grin

Science Student grin grin grin grin

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
gimakon:

You are Just very stupid. I smell it from here.

Dimwit that wasn't necessary, i'm entitled to by own opinion so r u...to whom head is given, sense is expected.

You might not be lucky next tym...not becuz u have access to keyboard n data gives u d ball to insult people. Be guided!
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Kennydoc(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
ashjay001:

Count everyone of them n their perceived supporters.

Remove that number from 15m.

Use ur brain n arrive at an objective conclusion.

I tot u were'll masturbating over d APC Congress, then nPDP, now, it's rebels, who can't get d party ticket, but want to be at d NASS, at all cost

The same way, APC, surprised us all in 2015, they will do a repeat in 2019!

By this time in 2014, there was a lot of aggression against Jonathan. That was how Buhari got his 15m votes. Do you know the direction of the aggression today?
If you're subtracting from the 15m, remember that the whole Benue, Plateau and Taraba has to be removed.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by BeckyAA: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
APC "change"

Advertise with us on our National newspaper and online platform. You can get up to 30% discount. For more details call 08176974114
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by AngryRebel: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
keneck1:
hahaha why don't you go and face your party stop taking pills over anothers flu.
E PAIN AM grin grin grin

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kennydoc:

By this time in 2014, there was a lot of aggression against Jonathan. That was how Buhari got his 15m votes. Do you know the direction of the aggression today?
If you're subtracting from the 15m, remember that the whole Benue, Plateau and Taraba has to be removed.

Be careful, with that "whole"!

The SE/SS vote, was totally rigged! Did u notice d last election result in Anambra?

Benue n Plateau, maybe, but not Nassarawa, Taraba or Kwara sef
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Onyemabright(m): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
keneck1:
My mother is an angry frustrated hater

I understand your problem, Mumu
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Dimwit that wasn't necessary, i'm entitled to by own opinion so r u...to whom head is given, sense is expected.

You might not be lucky next tym...not becuz u have access to keyboard n data gives u d ball to insult people. Be guided!

grin I laugh! Like your English teacher and social studies teacher in school denied you access to dictionary and government textbooks I guess, what happened to freedom of speech? Didnt they teach you the meaning of democracy? Government of the people , for the people and by the people. We are not running your fucking_ sharia here, I want to say what I like cos i dont like the fucking government and if its your problem, pls die, i would come eat rice at your funeral.. You wonna Run sharia, go the fuck_ to Mali or Chad, What the flying fuck_ is your problem, You come on here to threaten people, Do you know what I am capable of also? See this one o..

Withdraw this fucking_ statement of yours , Everyone has freedom to speak his mind in democracy. You angry, Kill your stupid self.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
gimakon:

grin I laugh! Like your English teacher and social studies teacher in school denied you access to dictionary and government textbooks I guess, what happened to freedom of speech? Didnt they teach you the meaning of democracy? Government of the people , for the people and by the people. We are not running your fucking_ sharia here, I want to say what I like cos i dont like the fucking government and if its your problem, pls die, i would come eat rice at your funeral.. You wonna Run sharia, go the fuck_ to Mali or Chad, What the flying fuck_ is your problem, You come on here to threaten people, Do you know what I am capable of also? See this one o..

Withdraw this fucking_ statement of yours , Everyone has freedom to speak his mind in democracy. You angry, Kill your stupid self.

Freedom of speech, no problem dimwit! Freedom after speech...

If ur papa n mama train u well, then u'll learn how to respect other people's opinion or view to something...just as u r crying democracy.

Unam Ikot!
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

Freedom of speech, no problem dimwit! Freedom after speech...

If ur papa n mama train u well, then u'll learn how to respect other people's opinion or view to something...just as u r crying democracy.

Unam Ikot!

What will you do? God wan punish you abi?
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
gimakon:

What will you do? God wan punish you abi?

"Unam ikot"; that's if you know the meaning, try me if ur balls will not start swelling wherever you are...u tink u can insult ur fada?
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
BlackMbakara1:

"Unam ikot"; that's if you know the meaning, try me if ur balls will not start swelling wherever you are...u tink u can insult ur fada?

lol, empty threats. Go get a life, Mumu
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
magoo10:
Oshiomole have come as an undertaker for APC final burial rite.

9 Shares

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by Seetto: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Shehu sani PDP sympathiser......shehu sani, has lost it already, seriously there are many abandon project in this country because of shehu Dani and his fellow colleague in the senate.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
ashjay001:

U call, PMB, winning in 2015, a struggleshocked

Against an incumbent, that had supposedly had every Christian n their fathers, behind him Millions of dollars wasted on traditional rulers The entire law enforcement apparatus at his beck n call Half of INEC staff on their payroll

Bros, I don't do sentiments. But, if u think, Nigeria is gonna do PDP, again? U made more noise than this in 2015!
the divide and all the political alignments will be over a week before election, until then I want to advice you keep working very hard for ur principal. To say he is going to glide his way to victory is simply gonna be delusional. To even think he will win again is yet another sleep you all need to wake up from. Work very hard because the propaganda will be massive but harder for the both parties. The only problem this time is that we have seen how he fought the corruption, seen how he restored security and also seen how the economy fared. The myth has been demystified. Good luck
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
VcStunner:
the divide and all the political alignments will be over a week before election, until then I want to advice you keep working very hard for ur principal. To say he is going to glide his way to victory is simply gonna be delusional. To even think he will win again is yet another sleep you all need to wake up from. Work very hard because the propaganda will be massive but harder for the both parties. The only problem this time is that we have seen how he fought the corruption, seen how he restored security and also seen how the economy fared. The myth has been demystified. Good luck

What wailers don't get is, a lot of PMB's supporters, once believed in GEJ. They're really not after d person, but change in d way things are being done. Even BMCs, criticize, d FG, esp concerning security.

Unlike wailers, who see no wrong, even when witnessing evil/corruption/fascism/dictatorship/, zombies have kept their heads! Even his media aides, accept, there's room for improvement.

To stop us, voting PMB, u need someone, who can beat him in integrity! The truth is, I will gladly vote anyone, who will sack his security chiefs, at d drop of a hat! Non among d present crop of challengers, has that gumption!

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
ashjay001:

What wailers don't get is, a lot of PMB's supporters, once believed in GEJ. They're really not after d person, but change in d way things are being done. Even BMCs, criticize, d FG, esp concerning security.

Unlike wailers, who see no wrong, even when witnessing evil/corruption/fascism/dictatorship/, zombies have kept their heads! Even his media aides, accept, there's room for improvement.

To stop us, voting PMB, u need someone, who can beat him in integrity! The truth is, I will gladly vote anyone, who will sack his security chiefs, at d drop of a hat! Non among d present crop of challengers, has that gumption!
well, if you think a country as big as the USA got Trump elected on the basis of integrity like where u have placed you fate, I will leave you to it. But be aware that without strong institutions, you can only jail thieves, make more enemies and wait another year for new thieves. I will stand tall to let you know that Jonathan actually had the best idea towards fighting corruption. The facts are even more international than they are local. Built systems fam... strong ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi: Let’s Shut Down The National Assembly If We Can't Save... (Video) / Sunday Igboho Meets Legal Team In Cotonou, Benin Republic (Photos) / List Of 13 States Owing Teachers' Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.