Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" (37439 Views)

Oshiomhole Is A Noisemaker, Says Okorocha / Akeredolu: "Oshiomhole Is Incompetent, Shouldn't Be APC Chairman" / Reno Omokri: "Why Adams Oshiomhole Is A Proven Liar" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
VcStunner:
well, if you think a country as big as the USA got Trump elected on the basis of integrity like where u have placed you fate, I will leave you to it. But be aware that without strong institutions, you can only jail thieves, make more enemies and wait another year for new thieves. I will stand tall to let you know that Jonathan actually had the best idea towards fighting corruption. The facts are even more international than they are local. Built systems fam... strong ones

U actually believe that sh*tshocked

Using tech to fight corruptiongringringrin
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2018
ashjay001:

U actually believe that sh*tshocked

Using tech to fight corruptiongringringrin
with all my soul brother. I wish you could take time to study the big 6 economies of the world and see how the system works. No body is waiting for you to steal before they start following you around! They jail political office holders in China mainly because they collected bribes from companies and individuals for special favors and not because they dipped hands into govt coffers. You need to understand the difference bro. PMB says I want to share $300M to 180M Nigerians, same Nigerians that has never been captured on any data base? You can't even separate your citizens from Chadians and Nigeriens, but you believe the money will get to the right people? don't you think that is nonsensical? Or perhaps a grand plan to re-launder the money? That wouldn't happen if money flow in the country had an impeccable channel... a proper system!
Let's not be stupid forever bro. I am pro good governance.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 8:38am On Jul 05, 2018
VcStunner:
with all my soul brother. I wish you could take time to study the big 6 economies of the world and see how the system works. No body is waiting for you to steal before they start following you around! They jail political office holders in China mainly because they collected bribes from companies and individuals for special favors and not because they dipped hands into govt coffers. You need to understand the difference bro. PMB says I want to share $300M to 180M Nigerians, same Nigerians that has never been captured on any data base? You can't even separate your citizens from Chadians and Nigeriens, but you believe the money will get to the right people? don't you think that is nonsensical? Or perhaps a grand plan to re-launder the money? That wouldn't happen if money flow in the country had an impeccable channel... a proper system!
Let's not be stupid forever bro. I am pro good governance.

Yeah, not being stupid for any length of time, should be key!

GEJ, fought corruption, yet his wife has been court cases over unexplained funds? His regime, made d most income, yet ate into our savings n still cant account for all of itangry

If u don't trust d world bank, to bring a semblance of integrity, to d scheme, then, we don't need to have any conversation.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2018
ashjay001:

Yeah, not being stupid for any length of time, should be key!

GEJ, fought corruption, yet his wife has been court cases over unexplained funds? His regime, made d most income, yet ate into our savings n still cant account for all of itangry

If u don't trust d world bank, to bring a semblance of integrity, to d scheme, then, we don't need to have any conversation.
Patience Jonathan wasn't even a political office holder to begin with. The only reason that woman and her likes may not go to jail is because of a poor judicial SYSTEM. in China and Singapore, her likes would have there head up on the stake. But because our system is built entirely around humans, you would still need more than integrity of a sick man to punish her. So no matter how you people try to paint the man, the world knows we are not serious just yet and may not be anytime soon. Am sorry.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
VcStunner:
Patience Jonathan wasn't even a political office holder to begin with. The only reason that woman and her likes may not go to jail is because of a poor judicial SYSTEM. in China and Singapore, her likes would have there head up on the stake. But because our system is built entirely around humans, you would still need more than integrity of a sick man to punish her. So no matter how you people try to paint the man, the world knows we are not serious just yet and may not be anytime soon. Am sorry.

U wailers, can't be satisfiedangry

We all know, d judiciary can be bought! Yet, in '83, when he was jailing, u were all complaining, now he has decided to go d legal path, u're still complainingshockedangry

He went after d elites, u'll said he was after d opposition. He went after d elites, in his party, u'll said, it was because of their ambitions.

Throughout Africa n d world at large, he's being praised on his anti-corruption stance, but at home, he's being vilified, as being selective!? God go epp una ministry
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
ashjay001:

U wailers, can't be satisfiedangry

We all know, d judiciary can be bought! Yet, in '83, when he was jailing, u were all complaining, now he has decided to go d legal path, u're still complainingshockedangry

He went after d elites, u'll said he was after d opposition. He went after d elites, in his party, u'll said, it was because of their ambitions.

Throughout Africa n d world at large, he's being praised on his anti-corruption stance, but at home, he's being vilified, as being selective!? God go epp una ministry

wailers huh? Right there is all your problems. You said he DECIDED to go the legal way? How funny! In a democratic dispensation, how do you have a CHOICE really?? The man's anti-corruption stand remains a big question following series of events that has gone down right under his nose. In 2014, you all took the transparency international's reports seriously... suddenly their reports are thrashed and rubbished by your kind because of your baseless defense of the clueless man.
Your principal campaigned on 3 grounds
Security
Anti corruption
Economy
Tell me, which would you say he has made head way in after 3yrs. Choose one and we will discuss them with numbers and facts. When you are ready with your numbers let me know. Thanks
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by oluwalewis(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
BlackMbakara1:
The fewer, the better. Is good to remove the chaff from the wheat, the stones from the rice...

Buhari has always been popular...

So popular that he failed three times out of the four times he contested for presidency.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by oluwalewis(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ragnorak:
Nothing will please me like seeing the midget governor eating the humble pie.

Thank God he knows how to prostrate,he will soon start prostrating. He is a political alimajiri
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by oluwalewis(m): 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
ashjay001:

Count everyone of them n their perceived supporters.

Remove that number from 15m.

Use ur brain n arrive at an objective conclusion.

I tot u were'll masturbating over d APC Congress, then nPDP, now, it's rebels, who can't get d party ticket, but want to be at d NASS, at all cost

The same way, APC, surprised us all in 2015, they will do a repeat in 2019!

APC didn't surprise us in 2015,the writing was on the wall that PDP would loose, same writing can also be vividly seen now on the wall that APC will loose successfully in 2019.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by themodernman: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
akelicious:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/apc-crisis-oshiomhole-is-coming-too-late-we-are-leaving-shehu-sani/amp/

It actually kinda show how obtsuely creepy APC is for them to try to play the Oshiomole card...
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
VcStunner:
wailers huh? Right there is all your problems. You said he DECIDED to go the legal way? How funny! In a democratic dispensation, how do you have a CHOICE really?? The man's anti-corruption stand remains a big question following series of events that has gone down right under his nose. In 2014, you all took the transparency international's reports seriously... suddenly their reports are thrashed and rubbished by your kind because of your baseless defense of the clueless man.
Your principal campaigned on 3 grounds
Security
Anti corruption
Economy
Tell me, which would you say he has made head way in after 3yrs. Choose one and we will discuss them with numbers and facts. When you are ready with your numbers let me know. Thanks

Oya, security!

I don't trash reports. We just need them, to be fair. We both been around for some time, have u seen d corruption fight, this successful
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
ashjay001:

Oya, security!

I don't trash reports. We just need them, to be fair. We both been around for some time, have u seen d corruption fight, this successful
Security? ?? Lmfao!
Who's counting sir? Even your Principal has "left it in God's hand" lool. What is there to debate. Please choose another one.
As for corruption, the only recognized international body that uses key indicators to measure how "upright" a system is has said we are worst off after 3yrs. But suddenly, they are been sponsored by OBJ and Oby Ezekwesili. Same people who were right there condemning GEJ throughout the 2015 build up.
I am sorry if am not settling for the BS you all are dishing out.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
VcStunner:
Security? ?? Lmfao!
Who's counting sir? Even your Principal has "left it in God's hand" lool. What is there to debate. Please choose another one.
As for corruption, the only recognized international body that uses key indicators to measure how "upright" a system is has said we are worst off after 3yrs. But suddenly, they are been sponsored by OBJ and Oby Ezekwesili. Same people who were right there condemning GEJ throughout the 2015 build up.
I am sorry if am not settling for the BS you all are dishing out.

We were at a different point before 2014(BH), moved to a different point in 2015(NDA), shifted position to another point(IPOB) now we're at this point(herdsmen), which has always been around!

This adminstration, has seen us past these previous points, with a degree of success n inspite of their previous untenable attitude on d herdsmen crisis, at ds junction, I'm trusting them to do d right thing, in d long run.

Concerning corruption, I never doubted TI! Just sad, PMB, decide to play a reformed Democrat! I'm of d school of thought of getting dirty, while doing d dirty job! To hell with legal justice!

Taking d corruption fight to a corrupt judiciary, is self defeating! These fucktards, don't even deny looting d funds! Yet, d judiciary n their lawyers, are finding loopholes n delay tactics, to extricate them!

An average man, doesn't even require witnesses, to be convicted! Mostly, on d say so of d police prosecutor! But, these thieving, looters, retain SANs n their mothers, to pervert justice!angry
I still choose, SECURITY!
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by VcStunner(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
ashjay001:

We were at a different point before 2014(BH), moved to a different point in 2015(NDA), shifted position to another point(IPOB) now we're at this point(herdsmen), which has always been around!

This adminstration, has seen us past these previous points, with a degree of success n inspite of their previous untenable attitude on d herdsmen crisis, at ds junction, I'm trusting them to do d right thing, in d long run.

Concerning corruption, I never doubted TI! Just sad, PMB, decide to play a reformed Democrat! I'm of d school of thought of getting dirty, while doing d dirty job! To hell with legal justice!

Taking d corruption fight to a corrupt judiciary, is self defeating! These fucktards, don't even deny looting d funds! Yet, d judiciary n their lawyers, are finding loopholes n delay tactics, to extricate them!

An average man, doesn't even require witnesses, to be convicted! Mostly, on d say so of d police prosecutor! But, these thieving, looters, retain SANs n their mothers, to pervert justice!angry
I still choose, SECURITY!
let me tell you why I don't make excuses for PMB, if the man ever loved us and he's truly in charge like we are meant to believe. First I expected that as a formal security professional to the rank of a maj. Gen, who has watched from the sidelines for years he should know exactly what to do and who to put in where and talk to and to appease ( where necessary) to bring both BH and herdsmen to crumbs. But what do we have? A former CP of police rising multiple time in ranks to become an IG and has refused to take orders from you knowing your hands are tied lest he exposes you and your party of your evil manipulations in Kano during the last election. Etc etc
Secondly, on corruption I expected PMB to get 100% selfless! By forgoing 2nd term idea. As a man who has achieved all he ever desired and who believed the country was in ruins and only he could salvage it, I expected he even sacrifice not just his political career, but his life too (which he would still probably have) to achieve the goal. What I mean is that, you are a product of a corrupt system coming to fight your benefactors or enemies of your benefactors as the case maybe, but you don't want to go hard because of the backlash? What do you care huh, get on with it and blow the fire, if possible execute those who will stand in the way. The goal after all is to save Nigeria right?
On Economy, I am still pissed that most of you all make excuses for this people with the lame " Nigeria was in a mess" line? Bro, we went into recession not because of oil price! Although it played a part, but it was largely due to the stupid stunt the FG wanted to pull with TSA, for us to believe the body language sh!t. Listen, the man who initiated TSA was going to implement it in phases to avoid job loss and forex crisis. It was a delicate move sir. You pulled funds from banks, no cash available for loans to manufacturers, consumption went balistic with no production and export to bring in forex... boom recession happened. While at it, no economic team, plan, blueprint NOTHING! But no, we reason with our anus around here. Today even a year after we came out of it, we still overtook india as the leader of extreme poverty. We never had it this bad you know. I don't even want to bring numbers fam... I just want to tell you that if they could do this in this first term, they will do worst in the second term. You and I have the future of our children to protect. This isn't about integrity anymore. If you love this country so much that you badly wanna be her leader, you must be ready to martyr your political career party and life if necessary. We should look out for this in 2019.
Re: APC Crisis: Shehu Sani "Oshiomhole Is Coming Too Late, We Are Leaving" by ashjay001(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
VcStunner:
let me tell you why I don't make excuses for PMB, if the man ever loved us and he's truly in charge like we are meant to believe. First I expected that as a formal security professional to the rank of a maj. Gen, who has watched from the sidelines for years he should know exactly what to do and who to put in where and talk to and to appease ( where necessary) to bring both BH and herdsmen to crumbs. But what do we have? A former CP of police rising multiple time in ranks to become an IG and has refused to take orders from you knowing your hands are tied lest he exposes you and your party of your evil manipulations in Kano during the last election. Etc etc
Secondly, on corruption I expected PMB to get 100% selfless! By forgoing 2nd term idea. As a man who has achieved all he ever desired and who believed the country was in ruins and only he could salvage it, I expected he even sacrifice not just his political career, but his life too (which he would still probably have) to achieve the goal. What I mean is that, you are a product of a corrupt system coming to fight your benefactors or enemies of your benefactors as the case maybe, but you don't want to go hard because of the backlash? What do you care huh, get on with it and blow the fire, if possible execute those who will stand in the way. The goal after all is to save Nigeria right?
On Economy, I am still pissed that most of you all make excuses for this people with the lame " Nigeria was in a mess" line? Bro, we went into recession not because of oil price! Although it played a part, but it was largely due to the stupid stunt the FG wanted to pull with TSA, for us to believe the body language sh!t. Listen, the man who initiated TSA was going to implement it in phases to avoid job loss and forex crisis. It was a delicate move sir. You pulled funds from banks, no cash available for loans to manufacturers, consumption went balistic with no production and export to bring in forex... boom recession happened. While at it, no economic team, plan, blueprint NOTHING! But no, we reason with our anus around here. Today even a year after we came out of it, we still overtook india as the leader of extreme poverty. We never had it this bad you know. I don't even want to bring numbers fam... I just want to tell you that if they could do this in this first term, they will do worst in the second term. You and I have the future of our children to protect. This isn't about integrity anymore. If you love this country so much that you badly wanna be her leader, you must be ready to martyr your political career party and life if necessary. We should look out for this in 2019.

I'm into politics, for my kids! Their future n their generations to come.

I'm in a meeting, presently. The coy, has been arnd for 10yrs+, yet more than half of its staff, don't pay tax. The present meeting, is to regularise everyone. Pensions, tax, medicals, d whole works.

That's why I stand with PMB! Things should work d way dey're supposed too! That's all I want. Budget for education, should be spent on education n not diverted into private pockets!

He arrested corrupt judges, u'll were screaming to d high heavens, now imagine he wants to behead a looterangry

PMB, is not perfect. Before 2015, do see someone like Macron, winning national elections in Nigeria? The job PMB is doing, presently, was expected to be done by GEJ, but he flopped, spectacularly!

Nigeria, needs to be put on d path of progress. If u claim not to notice any progress presently, enjoy.

But, I see d legislative, d judiciary n d executive, making all efforts to be better at their constitutional roles. This never happened before! GEJ had 6yrs, yet, I never saw ds much progress!

The present candidates, are mediocre, at best, we need a firebrand, to take over from PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdullahi Bello Bodejo To Fulani Herders: Don’t Obey Open Grazing Ban / Niger Youths On Insecurity: Buhari, Do Something Or We Take Law Into Our Hands / Twitter Writes FG Over Suspension, Seeks Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.