Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau (24342 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by yerimastyle(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
I smell fabricated lies

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by SageTravels: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
nnj
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Ham5ter(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
2018 Guinness Book of record For most stupid lies go to
A: Buhari
B: Garba Shehu
C: Lie Muhammad
D: Jimoh Moshood
E: BMC
F: Femi Adesina

It’ll be a hard fought battle

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by femmy2010(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
cana882:
Good one NPF..
still don't know what joy people derive in any act that depicts retrogression. The police caught those responsible for the act and you're all crying it's a lie. This asserts that either you really know the perpetrators of the crime or you hate progress and if the former is the case, then voice them out or shut up. What evidence do you have that the above persons are innocent?? Most nairalanders are blinded with hatred.

Hatred has blinded them .
Keep it up NPF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by femmy2010(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
yerimastyle:
I smell fabricated lies

Do you not want the culprit to be arrested ?
Or do you know the identity of the deal perpetrators ? If yes then you can contact the NPF to point them in the right direction .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by package7(m): 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Kill all of them as soon as possible after all they are not nigeria. shocked

He that killed by sword shall die by sword.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by cana882(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2018
femmy2010:

Hatred has blinded them .
Keep it up NPF
it's really appalling that youths will have such negative orientation. That's there's no hope for the future. The earlier they start seeing this fight as the elites Vs the masses and not tribe, ethnicity or religion, the better for the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by femmy2010(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
cana882:
it's really appalling that youths will have such negative orientation. That's there's no hope for the future. The earlier they start seeing this fight as the elites Vs the masses and not tribe, ethnicity or religion, the better for the country.

My brother it is sad but I believe That if we do not get tired of saying the right thing we would get to that point when issues would be talked about hinging it less on tribal and religious sentiments .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by cana882(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
femmy2010:

My brother it is sad but I believe That if we do not get tired of saying the right thing we would get to that point when issues would be talked about hinging it less on tribal and religious sentiments .
I pray we get to that stage and live to witness it. God bless you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by MAAP: 1:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
My people,this is a fat lie.Watch d second picture,carefully d guy at d right,is shocked to see riffles and life bullets.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Sirjamo: 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Once again without an iota of shame the victims are paraded the culprits..... Make no mistake the evil we voted in is no small evil ..
You are just wasting your time here, the arrests you people have been calling for has been made, and more will still come, all you overnight state enemies because of the humiliating defeat of 2015 shall all be put to shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Omoboricash(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
cana882:
Good one NPF..
still don't know what joy people derive in any act that depicts retrogression. The police caught those responsible for the act and you're all crying it's a lie. This asserts that either you really know the perpetrators of the crime or you hate progress and if the former is the case, then voice them out or shut up. What evidence do you have that the above persons are innocent?? Most nairalanders are blinded with hatred.
Do u mind them, the names mentioned beat their imagination. They were expecting Abdullah, Muhammad, kabir, Lawal. So that they will say Muslim are terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
I somehow don't believe this
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by bid4rich(m): 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
To show they are working abi?

Are these the ones that ransacked Plateau? I doubt not. Sometimes I believe they paraded some people to show the public they are working and charged the suspected people that they have the right to remain silence.

The real culprit are still out there planning the next attack.

God will help us in this country
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by elbangeez: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Very useless people commenting senslessly because the perpetrators of these crimes are their people from the same locality as them, the earlier you open your eyes to see your real enemies the better for you. Politicians will use your people to kill you for their political gains and divert your attension to make it look like its fulanis that are killing you, and at the end you will be the ones to suffer the aftermath

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Olabenjamen22(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Arysexy:
Bastard govt going after vigilante protecting their ppl

Actually some dummy will still believe this trash coming from the so called police. They arrested forest guard and name them as suspect because they find guns in there hand.

Useless Country.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Yankee101: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why no pictures of the fulani men just names? Naija don start again
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Or becomes president of Nigeria
Don't be naive

asatemple:
He who lives by guns will definitely die by the gun
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by webizone(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:
Big lies jor. This is just for cover ups...... God why am I a citizen of this country Nigeria. Why? I’m just tired.

Pls Gods kingdom should just come soon pls.
When GOD'S Kingdom comes will your name be in the Book Of Life? You never know if you might land in Hell. Just ask for GOD'S MERCY and do same for others.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by ameh99: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Can't see any fulani herdsmen here shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Newpride(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just check their names and tell me whose religion bears such names...
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by jozee8: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
They are showing us these pictures, why are they not showing us the pictures of Hamza, Yau and co which they said are in custody?
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Omoboricash(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
cana882:
Good one NPF..
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Omoboricash(m): 2:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
PassingShot:

Tell us the truth biko.
Do u mind them. They were disappointed with the name mentioned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by semyman: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:
Big lies jor. This is just for cover ups...... God why am I a citizen of this country Nigeria. Why? I’m just tired.

Idiots everywhere, go and bring your father that committed the crime since you know where he is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by jaxxy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
So why did they commit the crimes and who are they? U can just parade people without info except there names Are they d cattles owners or herdsmen??

Whats parts did they play in these crimes can the talk to the media like saraki's so called thugs grin
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by ojonugwap(m): 2:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Buhari has really inflicted pain in our hearts, may God pay him and his generation yet unborn back with pain and sorrow in hundred folds

You are a f��llllllll......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Pataricatering(f): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:

what are you waiting for ? Step in front of any fast moving vehicle !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by mujaya1(m): 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
good move nigerian police, no single hausa/fulani they tiv herdmen, where is ipodfraud media.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by theemy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
femmy2010:

I think we need to say the truth wither it favours us or not the offa robbery Gang suspects that were paraded had multiple ak47 that's just a gang now we are talking of militia in hundreds decimating villages d govt is parading toy guns to give itself face nobody will buy this shit come 2019 my pvc is going 2 b my voice
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by stopthecycle: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
so they want us to believe that this lot where the ones that sacked 11 villages and butchered babies with machetes and killed over 200 people?

kwantinue..
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by ogwuche4u(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:

Your father there. why didnt you go and bring the culprits since you know them? oloshi...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics / Landlord Set Tenant’s Three-year-old Son Ablaze / Naval Rating Beats Wife To Death In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.