Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau (24340 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Police Arrest Suspects In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau. / Plateau Massacre: Three Suspects Paraded By Soldiers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Automatic3444(m): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
sagitariusbaby:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Buhari has really inflicted pain in our hearts, may God pay him and his generation yet unborn back with pain and sorrow in hundred folds

Influence of LAI mohaha and police are the same
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by sabidey: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Angelanest:
The Police have named suspects in the Plateau and Benue killings. No fewer than 84 people were killed when suspected herdsmen attacked villages in three local government areas of Plateau State.

There has been consistent killings in parts of Benue State, also by gunmen believed to be herdsmen.

Police spokesman Jimoh Moshood named some of the suspects in custody over the Plateau killings as: Biliaminu Abdullahi, Samaila Saleh, Muhammadu Kabiru, Aminu Mohammed, Alhassan Saidu, Abubakar Adam, Gazali Isah, Hamza Inusa Yahuza Yau, Dahiru Ahmed and Friday Musa.

The police said they were withholding names of two suspects.

The exhibits allegedly recovered from them include five AK47 rifles and two live cartridges.

Speaking in Abuja yesterday, Moshood said the relocation of the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) in charge of operations and others had yielded results.

The police said security had improved in the Plateau communities.

In Benue State, four suspected bandits have been arrested.

The suspects, according to Moshood, are: Benajamin Tivfa, 32, a councillor in Fidi Council Ward, Makurdi Local Government Area, Victor Ganabe, Daniel Kyase, 33, member of Benue Livestock Guards and Julius Avaan 49.

Others are : Terkula Udeh 37, Sunday Cheche, 34 and Alhaji Adajo Tomza, 28, member of Benue Livestock Guards and Msugh Teraki, 23, member, Benue Livestock Guards.

Moshood added that items recovered from them include two AK 47 rifles, a locally made pistol and 436 rounds of AK 47 ammunition.

The suspects were arrested on June 27 by members of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT).

The spokesman said that six of the suspects were arrested in a hotel in Naka village.

Moshood said the suspects confessed that the councillor was a member of their gang and was responsible for the supply of arms and ammunition as well as money to finance their operations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/suspects-arrested-in-connection-with-killings-in-plateau-and-benue-paraded-photos.html
so this are the fulani herdsmen.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by cusBeta: 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
i am not against the capture of the criminals. there pictures were posted so the world can see very laudable. now what about the suspected Fulani herdsmen/terrorists, what about their pictures?
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Alanzazani: 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
We keep fooling ourselves in this country. Instead of doing things the right way. I think it is time to migrate from this shithole

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by StevieAbraks111(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
I saw a Gucci gun cheesy grin... but come to think of it, I didn't see any Fulani in that pics, they just went to capture innocent citizens who are trying to protect themselves from a failed government.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by bizzibodi(m): 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Where are d fulanis arrested those ones don't look like Dem @ all.those pple look like tivs livestocks guards.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by skyman200(m): 4:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
lies this is cover up story,i pity for plateau and Benue indigene
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by somehow: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Once again without an iota of shame the victims are paraded the culprits..... Make no mistake the evil we voted in is no small evil ..

When no one is arrested, you say the govt is supporting the killings.

When people are arrested, you call them victims.

Are you normal at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by somehow: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
What is wrong with you people?

Okay, what exactly do you want?

Lilimax:
After how many days of committing the heinous crime shocked
Tell me something!
Anyway, believe this to your peril embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by somehow: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
You mean those names are now vigilantes? God why did you join me with people that reason like this?

Arysexy:
Bastard govt going after vigilante protecting their ppl

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Lilimax(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
somehow:

Keep deceiving yourself with your evil change.
God will surely expose and disgrace you people embarassed
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by asatemple(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dami12345:

If you believe the above then you are either too young or not smart.
1-0
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by 41lady(m): 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:
Big lies jor. This is just for cover ups...... God why am I a citizen of this country Nigeria. Why? I’m just tired.

Pls Gods kingdom should just come soon pls.
Just come to Malaysia & stay like me.... I told my parents, I will not come back untill they vote out that man in aso rock- Buhari b4 they will see my shadow.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by holajeedayy: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
Angelanest:
The Police have named suspects in the Plateau and Benue killings. No fewer than 84 people were killed when suspected herdsmen attacked villages in three local government areas of Plateau State.

There has been consistent killings in parts of Benue State, also by gunmen believed to be herdsmen.

Police spokesman Jimoh Moshood named some of the suspects in custody over the Plateau killings as: Biliaminu Abdullahi, Samaila Saleh, Muhammadu Kabiru, Aminu Mohammed, Alhassan Saidu, Abubakar Adam, Gazali Isah, Hamza Inusa Yahuza Yau, Dahiru Ahmed and Friday Musa.

The police said they were withholding names of two suspects.

The exhibits allegedly recovered from them include five AK47 rifles and two live cartridges.

Speaking in Abuja yesterday, Moshood said the relocation of the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) in charge of operations and others had yielded results.

The police said security had improved in the Plateau communities.

In Benue State, four suspected bandits have been arrested.

The suspects, according to Moshood, are: Benajamin Tivfa, 32, a councillor in Fidi Council Ward, Makurdi Local Government Area, Victor Ganabe, Daniel Kyase, 33, member of Benue Livestock Guards and Julius Avaan 49.

Others are : Terkula Udeh 37, Sunday Cheche, 34 and Alhaji Adajo Tomza, 28, member of Benue Livestock Guards and Msugh Teraki, 23, member, Benue Livestock Guards.

Moshood added that items recovered from them include two AK 47 rifles, a locally made pistol and 436 rounds of AK 47 ammunition.

The suspects were arrested on June 27 by members of the Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT).

The spokesman said that six of the suspects were arrested in a hotel in Naka village.

Moshood said the suspects confessed that the councillor was a member of their gang and was responsible for the supply of arms and ammunition as well as money to finance their operations.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/suspects-arrested-in-connection-with-killings-in-plateau-and-benue-paraded-photos.html

Fake news
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by holajeedayy: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
A friend of mine told me her mother has been in the hospital for 3weeks because her 3 younger brothers were kill by herdsmen when they needed food in markudi so they sneak to village to carry food but on getting to village there was no vehicle so the herdsmen came in 50s across the bush with ammunition. Now my question is how do this guys move in in troops ..... 2 bodies were found while the third guy is not found till today .
My point this picture are not Fulani herdsmen and this herdsmen go to kill in village in hundreds... So this is a fake news
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Parade their sponsors biko..where are their sponsors?...and by the way na dis small number of ppl massacre those hundreds of victims in benue?
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by GavelSlam: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Piercy:
I somehow don't believe this

Were you expecting Chigozie or Idongesit to be the perpetrators?

Have the suspects even denied the allegations that you wish to speak on their behalf?
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by GavelSlam: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
somehow:

They don't want anything.

All they wish to do is put doubt in the mind of people such that whatever this government wished to do is opposed.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by somehow: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's getting very irritating. like they don't have a brain again.
GavelSlam:

They don't want anything.

All they wish to do is put doubt in the mind of people such that whatever this government wished to do is opposed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by somehow: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
You still didn't answer me, stop this emotional insanity and tell us what you want the government to do.

Do you want them to arrest the killers or not arrest them? pick one and stop wailing for nothing

Lilimax:

Keep deceiving yourself with your evil change.
God will surely expose and disgrace you people embarassed
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by NaMeAboki: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
I cant't believe the level of bigotry and blind hatred in the minds of some ppl; see them vehemently suggesting that these culprits being paraded with illegal weapons in their possession are innocent even though they haven't any contrary evidence to back up their claims.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Empiror: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2018
Its a lie! These are not herdsmen nor Cattle rustlers. I smell injustice
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Billygee2u: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Olifiz:
Big lies jor. This is just for cover ups...... God why am I a citizen of this country Nigeria. Why? I’m just tired.

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Billygee2u: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2018
Olifiz:

lies from the pit of Hell

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by seunayantokun(m): 1:09am On Jul 05, 2018
We reject the Buhari government. Heaven rejects this lying government, the earth rejects his deceitful government. As a stone thrown into into an ocean sinks without a trace of it on the surface of the large body of water, so shall this evil called a government disappear from existence with all its roots and branches.

The level of deceit, lying and cover ups of the government shall soon become course contents in history classes! Amen and amen.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Olifiz(m): 5:46am On Jul 05, 2018
semyman:
Idiots everywhere, go and bring your father that committed the crime since you know where he is

Pls next time if u want to reply don’t insult. I’ll never do that to u. Thanks.

By the way from ur reply. Truly how many of the herdsmen have they prosecuted. N wat have been stopping FG from proscribing them as a terrorist group. Did u see how they were being paraded and granted interviews?

So u mean this few people ransacked so many villages with these meager guns n all. How are u sure this pics or news is true or the pics is true. Where are their sponsors etc. the write up is not adding up at all. I want them to be arrested but I wouldn’t entertain lies bein thrown to my face. They said rapid response team of IGP do u remember how non challant the IGP was on the benue case on Fulani heardsmen killibgs in benue n this. The story doesn’t just add up. It’s a whole lot.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Olifiz(m): 5:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Pataricatering:
what are you waiting for ? Step in front of any fast moving vehicle !

Mayb u are in lag so really can’t blame u. I stayed in the north befor n seriously this people have no regard for life I saw them kill first hand. Few days back some police men I know in Abuja got killed, from the news I got the killers just opened fire on them. It’s just surprising mayb u happy with everything shit goin on right now n also happy to bash someone feeling bad about every evil disgusting thing happening. Stay blessed.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Olifiz(m): 6:12am On Jul 05, 2018
webizone:
When GOD'S Kingdom comes will your name be in the Book Of Life? You never know if you might land in Hell. Just ask for GOD'S MERCY and do same for others.

Well my name bein in the book of life is for God to decide through my actions. But I’m seeking him out right now so all these badness can stop. Since the whole world lies in the power of the wicked one (Satan) the badness won’t stop. So pls I have justifiable reason for that prayer.
Re: Photos Of Suspects Paraded In Connection With Killings In Benue And Plateau by Boxer007(m): 6:25pm On Aug 17, 2018
thornapple:
Prosecution must hold.

I bet I can take your man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayinka Olaniyi, A Nigerian Is Guilty Of Defrauding Universities Of $6M In US / Dead Body Of A Newborn Baby Found In A Poly Bag In University Of Ibadan (Graphic / Keke Driver Shot Dead By Soldiers For Causing An Accident In Borno. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.