Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo (28289 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Notorious Armed Robbers Who Killed 3 Policemen In Rivers State Arrested (Photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 8:08am On Jul 04, 2018
A five-man suspected armed robbery gang, terrorizing Ijebu-Ode and Epe, have been smashed by operatives of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS), Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital. The suspects, two of whom are siblings, have at one time or another been charged to court for armed robbery.

It was also gathered that most of them, whose cases were yet to be disposed of by an Ijebu-Ode Magistrate's Court have jumped bails

Most worrisome is that two notorious criminals currently in the Ijebu-Ode Prison, where the smashed five-man robbery gang members are still awaiting trials, Obabiyi a.k.a Oba 'B' and Ojubintin, call from the prison to give orders to the bandits on where next to operate in Ijebu-Ode

The use of phones and laptops in the prison, though not allowed, but according to the suspects, it was done through the active connivance of prison warders who, they said, sometimes resorted to general checkings, to mop up the gadgets at the disposal of inmates, but the exercise was not in totality.

Among the places the suspects confessed to have operated were Epe Road, Satina, Kajola, Emuren and Eruwon, all in Ijebu-Ode, aside Epe axis.

The five-member gang are Adeleke Ajayi, a.k.a Ajasco, 28, Segun Ajayi, 30, Gabriel Oriola, a.k.a Stone, 31, Adebayo Opeyemi, 33 and Wasiu Ogunlana, 28, who is the gang's armourer.

Their arrests followed a tip-off on the syndicate's robbery escapades, leading to Wasiu's nabbing with three locally made guns, comprising two single barrels and a double barrel, all pistols.

Also found in his possession were 13 rounds of live ammunition, which he claimed belonged to the group and consequently named the four other suspects, whose arrests were through technical intelligence.

A spectacular incident narrated by Wasiu Ogunlana as the first operation that threw him into prison in 2014 was the death of one 'Mama Sunkanmi' in Ijebu-Ode.

According to him, during the woman's wake-keep and lying-in-state, he went there as a guest of one of the deceased's grandsons, simply identified as Mayor, and tactically removed the gold necklace worn on the deceased and replaced it with a substandard one.

He said the whole episode was a conspiracy between him and the said Mayor, adding that they sold the necklace to one Aboki in Ijebu-Ode for #90,000.

Wasiu stated that, the development so much piqued family members, who resorted to consulting a diety, to detect who changed the necklace.

However, sensing the repercussion, which would lead to mysterious death, Mayor was said to have owned up to the family, resulting to their arrests and arraignment in court.

"We were in the prison between 2014 and 2017. After serving my jail term, Oba 'B', from the prison connected me with Adeleke Ajayi, a.k.a Ajasco, leader of the gang, and we went for the Satina operation. It was the same Oba 'B' that, also from the prison, controlled one Ejima, a Beninoise, to give me the three pistols for our operations. At the end of each operations, we give Oba 'B's share, in monetary terms, to his wife, who takes it to him in the prison", Wasiu revealed

Meanwhile, Ogun State Commissioner of Police, Iliyasu Ahmed, has ordered the FSARS to, on completion of investigation, charge the suspects to court..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/two-siblings-three-others-nabbed-for-robbery.html

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Jul 04, 2018
They are not supposed to be among humans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Exwizard: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69066221:
They are not supposed to be among humans
Sure

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by pezeji(m): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2018
Feast on the bastards

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by damtan(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2018
It's the devil's work; or what else would they say??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by RevenGeMission: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2018
These ones are Igaara Oloshas

FG should introduce laws that tatoos criminals if they are repeat criminals

For instance , armed robber should be branded armed robber on the head and hand

Rapists dicks should be cut

and so on

12 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Orders from prison??
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Mosesjoker(m): 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2018
see confirm planning........

but why not use your talent and join the police force, at least if dem put una for road you go dey chop #50 egunje......oh I hear say na #100 now........and even if dem catch you,your oga at the top for fit bail you out.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by asatemple(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ugly set of people
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Authoreety: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Dt 2nd guy from right be like squirrel

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Sirpaul(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
too much crime in the land
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by AutoSpaNg: 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Security is everything my brothers and sisters.
Let me teach you how to stay safe in this country.
1. Pray before leaving the house. when you seek the guidance of God before leaving the house always then you can be sure that your path will always be covered.
2. You live in Abuja, You own a vehicle and it has been frustrating you with problems. we are here for you. Abuja's No 1 Auto Repair People. we overhaul engine's, we do collision and accident body work repairs, we even offer the latest oven baked spray technique. Bring your Vehicle in For Repairs, Repainting,Accidented Body works, Servicing and other Vehicle Repair Works CALL US NOW: O818-974-2614. we offer fleet management services, body repairs, preventive maintenance and [b] we also offer a full refund for our diagnostic services to those that are willing to repair the vehicle with us.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by scantee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pepper soup
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by JasonScoolari: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
The bastard at the middle is feeling like a celebrity... Useless dirty animal.
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by emmyt2: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigeria o Nigeria
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Maket: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
Good one.
The prison warder should be fished out within 28hrs to face the law.
CORRUPTION EVERY WHERE
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Am tired of seeing these cartridge gun thieves

If you wanna choose armed robbery as a profession carry guns that'll bring honor undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by opsyswagger(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
They should be sentence to forever in prision stupid people
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by gabazin080(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
No condition is permanent. There was a time I was very poor. Now, I eat what I want, I wear the clothes and shoes that I like, and I'm already saving for my first car. At least, that's the life I enjoy in my dreams. I can't be poor in two places.!!
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by anibi9674: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
this ones have sworn to steal till death do them path. something must kill a man
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by emperorblog(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
CONTACT ME,FOR,YOUR PROFESSIONAL,WEB,DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRIZE CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT

read more love and interesting story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by GavelSlam: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
kaluxy007:
Am tired of seeing these cartridge gun thieves

If you wanna choose armed robbery as a profession carry guns that'll bring honor undecided

grin

You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
And Crime Continues.

It was not so rampant before, so what has caused these new wave of crime ?
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by cana882(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
If only you killed those in prison, these ones wont be this virulent or into crime at all.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
GavelSlam:

grin

You well so?

That's my opinion undecided

Police asked them to seat on floor they're poor poor thieves

If they had AK49 with nice recoil they would have offered them seats

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Jabioro: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2018
SARS should tell me the reasons why these idiotas has not been feast to the birds...keeping them alive is a deservice to human race.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
u go fear chain of command, Lagos SARS still arresting guys on dreadlocks. OK ooo
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Kendumazy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Awon omo eran!
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
u go fear chain of command, Lagos SARS busy arresting guys on dreadlocks. OK ooo
Re: Notorious Armed Robbers Who Receive Orders From Prison, Arrested. Photo by Deemg(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Only in Nigeria armed robbers and murderers are being given bail without conditions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Policeman Loses AK-47 With 60 Rounds Of Ammunition While Watching Super Eagles / FG Alerts Nigerians Using Android Phones Of Malware Stealing Banking Data / Man Hangs Self After Raping Brother’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.