Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

dnt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / dnt (1209 Views)

Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience / Are Guys That Dnt Rub Cream Dirty?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

dnt by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2018
no s
Re: dnt by vizkiz: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Oga Scammer just shut it!

Re: dnt by vizkiz: 8:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Oga Scammer just shut it!
Re: dnt by tabithababy(f): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2018
YusufNairaland:
Hello Sirs' and Ma's on board, i am in need of a loan of 40k repayable on a long term basis (July-December)..I intend it to be long term after studying the feasibility of my repayment structure.. I intend using this to tye up loose end.

I don't have much of a personal effect to call mine..
But i could make do of the following as collateral:

A mattress worth 15k.
An Aluminum steel wardrope worth +/-20k
A 5kg Gas Cylinder
A mini water storex
A National diploma certificate
An android device with a depreciating value worth 20k

Why i need the fund

I am a penultimate student in a Nigerian university, considering the high level of u, i iintend having a plan b to cope with future uncertainties.Hence my decision to learn how to sew.I was charged 20k for a year tutorial..

The other half would go to settling up a soon to be due accommodation fee of which i have paid half but struggling without success to payup the other half of 15k

The 5k is intended to stock up with basic amenities particularly food..

How I Intend to Repay

I have several commitment from Family and frd to help raise money, however the date given are mostly post dated..If not, i intend taking up a partime job at a motel where i previously worked before school resumes, u get paid 15k a month excluding some other tips which does come handy on the job.

I do have high hopes of getting the fund from any body here..God bless us all and good morning Kings and Queens.

Why not sell some of these items instead of applying for loan

2 Likes

Re: dnt by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 04, 2018
thanks
Re: dnt by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2018
thanks
Re: dnt by vizkiz: 8:52am On Jul 04, 2018
YusufNairaland:

Where and how have i scammed you bro?

Go and work as a laborer. You'll get your funds instead of begging online.

This is what criminals do it is called 419

1 Like

Re: dnt by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 04, 2018
thanks

1 Like

Re: dnt by vizkiz: 9:12am On Jul 04, 2018
YusufNairaland:
I tried working in a construction site but i have always been met with brick wall.. Almost nobody wants to employ a fragile looking young man to such tedious work.( i wanted to give it a trial also, i doubt if i would be able to do it)

I don't lazy around.i try to put in effort to get things done..

No you Lazy around and this is a pure lie!

Construction sites do not look at your physical appearance but your work stamina. There are more than 2,000 construction sites in Lagos. Keep going to developing environments and you'll get one.

As a laborer, you get paid a token of 1,500 daily. If you work for 5 days (mon - friday) you get 7,500.

In a month, you'll earn 30,000

Mr, there is dignity in labor. Work hard for what you want and do not depend on anyone. If you need your money, work for it... Begging is such a distasteful and stupid thing to do.

Na 419ers dey give this format, we don tey for Lagos ogbeni undecided

i intend taking up a partime job at a motel where i previously worked before school resumes, u get paid 15k a month excluding some other tips which does come handy on the job.

1 Like

Re: dnt by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2018
thanks

2 Likes

Re: dnt by tabithababy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
YusufNairaland:

Selling those items is mostly seasonal, my target market is based on student in tertiary institutions, prices only get better when sxhool just resumes are student re trying to tidy up a place. At this time, i can't get a fair pair because nobody "needs what i have" at this time..

You don't need to wait for student resumption time..

You can sell it on nairaland clearance thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here
Re: dnt by ahnie: 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
tabithababy:

You don't need to wait for student resumption time..

You can sell it on nairaland clearance thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here

Choi dorcas..kuku massacre me grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: dnt by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin grin grin Yusufnairaland will be swearing for vizkiz now
Re: dnt by vizkiz: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin grin Yusufnairland will be swearing for viziz now

Lmao... Baba dey find free money.
Re: dnt by 1Sharon(f): 3:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Lol all these scammers. They always have an answer for everything and a list of excuses

1 Like

Re: dnt by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 06, 2018
thanks
Re: dnt by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 06, 2018
thanks
Re: dnt by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Thank
Re: dnt by sisisioge: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2018
YusufNairaland:

Patiently waiting for the contact of those construction site u re conversant with..

You need not wait, just identify developing areas within your vicinity. Once you do that, the rest will be history wink

You could also Google Branch, they give out loans without collaterals. However, they would test you with smaller loans before you reach the big level. 40k from strangers as a loan here is not feasible, unless they decide to humour you by just gifting you. Shall we just pray for the gift? wink
Re: dnt by ifyalways(f): 7:02am On Jul 06, 2018
Ren money gives money wuthout collateral and so does Lapo.

Kill the sob story, you have a pre-prepared repayment plan and answer for every question so go to reputsble loan companies.

Problem solved, thread closed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: dnt by vizkiz: 7:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Baba dey wait for contacts.

I guess Lagos is the only state you have developing sites with ongoing construction. Scammer grin
Re: dnt by LewsTherin: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Ren money gives money wuthout collateral and so does Lapo.

Kill the sob story, you have a pre-prepared repayment plan and answer for every question so go to reputsble loan companies.

Problem solved, thread closed.

No, he doesn't have a repayment plan. He HOPES to pay back from monies PROMISED him by family and friends and a job he HOPES to get when school resumes.

Basically, “I'll pay yiu when I can pay you”. That simply will not do. It fails every test on credit.

I actually thought he wanted to use the funds for a business idea, not school things. That is another failure on credit.

You need a gift, not a loan. An this being Nairaland, that automatically earns you the tag of Scammer.
Re: dnt by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks
Re: dnt by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks
Re: dnt by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks
Re: dnt by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks
Re: dnt by vizkiz: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2018
YusufNairaland:

Morning Man, trust ur nyt was cool, not a scammer bro been putting in effort before coming here with lttle success.

It seems you are new on nairaland.

We've had situations like this in the past. Stop begging dude... Go work for money
Re: dnt by mayorkyzo: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2018
In as much as I feel for the Op, there has being so much cases of fraud on nairaland that makes people wary of anyone asking for support.. Op you could check round construction sites as someone suggested, you could also sell some of the items placed there... Goodluck to you...

(1) (Reply)

Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. / How Will I Help My Mother? / Will You Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.