Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics (1322 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Marriage Price List In Benue State - Igbo Lady Shares Brother's Marriage List / What I Found In My Grandma's Wooden Box(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
A Nigerian lady has narrated ordeal with her grandma for just changing her do.

The lady identified as Abbey Folarin shared the hilarious voice note she got from her grandma on WhatsApp and that has gotten many talking.

In the voice note, the purported grandma was heard in pleading with her in the name of Jesus to bring down the photo.

Listen To Audio
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-shares-the-voice-note-she-received-from-her-grandma-after-changing-dp/

c: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
Reactions

Re: Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by RoyalBlu(f): 6:39pm On Aug 24, 2019
E reach to take send voice note.

Grandma is only trying to protect you girlie.

I'm sure if she reads this your hash tag, she gon send a troop of angels after you. cheesy

There's honor in decency!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
her grandma asked her to take down her photo on Whatsapp,please how is it our business on NL?undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by Olalan(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2019
So unfortunate how the dignity of womanhood is abused and eroding fast in this generation
Re: Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by starbuck(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Out of all my siblings, na me be the naughty yet the coolest of them all...

Them no dey chook mouth again for my affairs again like they will always say, your ogbanje na abịa once in a while
Re: Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by bukatyne(f): 7:13am On Aug 25, 2019
Can someone be kind enough to advise me why people think indecency is fun?

How can someone tag herself as 'felashrinegirl'?

And please I don't what 'what is indecent to you is decent to someone else'.

We all know what indecency means.
Re: Lady Shares The Voice Note She Received From Her Grandma After Posting This Pics by Lizzysamuel(f): 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Some Humans Don't Have Conscience Anymore / Her Husband Died. Then His Family Shaved Her Head And Made Her Strip Beside His / Soon To Be Brides and grooms, Please Come In, Let's Plan Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.