Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices (5401 Views)

How Do I Hide Apps With XOS On Infinix Devices / Why You Should Stop Using Tecno And Infinix Devices / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Kalapizim(m): 10:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Hi guys. you dont have to worry over losing your ultra power and xhide after updating as phone master is here for you .cheesy Power saving mode and Applock are new features which replaced the previous xhide and ultra-power.

How to use save power on phone master
Download phone master app from Playstore if you don’t have the app, once you download, search for the app via XOS family folder icon or search “Phone master” in the search option.
Open the app after installing
For power saving select power saving mode after opening the app
Once you select power saving mode, it automatically begins analysing the device and saves power.
Upon completion, the app displays this information.

How to hide apps with Applock on Phone master
Awon gee boys will like this one grin Applock locks apps at your request from unauthorized access. All you have to do is follow the following steps:
Open the Phone master app
Select Applock
Upon selecting applock, the app takes you to next page option which you have to select “Protect now”.
After selecting “protect now” you will be required to create a password/pin to proceed.
Upon confirmation, you will be directed to set up a security question.
Having completed all the steps, you can now go on to hide as much apps as you want.

What happens when I forget my password?
Recovering your password is shouldn’t give you any concern, all you need do is select the forgotten password option and answer the security question to get your access Applock again.
For the full information follow here http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/508689

Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Misskoool(f): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
thanks for this now i understand it better.
Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Phythondancer(f): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Well explained ! infinix should have informed users before removing ulta power all of a sudden.

Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Ejadike(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is nice. I have this phone master app on my TECNO K7
Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Misskoool(f): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
Ejadike:
This is nice. I have this phone master app on my TECNO K7
does it hide apps ?
Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Ejadike(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2018
Misskoool:
does it hide apps ?
It only locks app not hide.
Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Ejadike(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2018
Kalapizim:
Hi guys. you dont have to worry over losing your ultra power and xhide after updating as phone master is here for you .cheesy Power saving mode and Applock are new features which replaced the previous xhide and ultra-power.

How to use save power on phone master
Download phone master app from Playstore if you don’t have the app, once you download, search for the app via XOS family folder icon or search “Phone master” in the search option.
Open the app after installing
For power saving select power saving mode after opening the app
Once you select power saving mode, it automatically begins analysing the device and saves power.
Upon completion, the app displays this information.

How to hide apps with Applock on Phone master
Awon gee boys will like this one grin Applock locks apps at your request from unauthorized access. All you have to do is follow the following steps:
Open the Phone master app
Select Applock
Upon selecting applock, the app takes you to next page option which you have to select “Protect now”.
After selecting “protect now” you will be required to create a password/pin to proceed.
Upon confirmation, you will be directed to set up a security question.
Having completed all the steps, you can now go on to hide as much apps as you want.

What happens when I forget my password?
Recovering your password is shouldn’t give you any concern, all you need do is select the forgotten password option and answer the security question to get your access Applock again.
For the full information follow here http://www.infinix.club/forum/196/508689
My G, no de lie na. Phone master can't hide apps, it can only locks apps. I don't think there's any app that hide app.
Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Kalapizim(m): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Ejadike:
My G, no de lie na. Phone master can't hide apps, it can only locks apps. I don't think there's any app that hide app.
are you sure about that
Re: Using Phone Master in Infinix Devices by Misskoool(f): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ejadike:
It only locks app not hide.
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Factory Reset Itel It5010 / Gionee A1: Price, Specs, Release Date And Rumours / Xiaomi Overtakes Apple To Become Number 2 In The World!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.