Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" (18573 Views)

Hushpuppi To Daddy Freeze: My Driver Earns As Much As A Commissioner In Nigeria / Daddy Freeze: My Wedding To Opeyemi, My Ex-Wife Was A Big Mistake / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by bizzibodi(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Make una leave fela oo! Na only him marry plenty wives what of King David & King solo wey marry plenty wives.but freeze u shld have been silent on macron,fela shrine visit & it attendant carability.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by Keneeby(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
jpmoriarti:
DF is a prophet of our time, sent by God to redeem Nigeria from self-inflicted diseases. Help has come from unlikeliest of sources. It is normal that people who are used to the old and diseased system will find it hard to move out of it, hence the attacks he's receiving. Yes, Christianity is from the Jew not from Europe and God is not a Christian neither was Jesus.

Hahahaha ignorant pooing. Just read back what you just poo.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by bizzibodi(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

It they called Fela a Prophet

What will they Call Majek Fashek, Bob Marley and Lucky Dube.

We can all see what Majek Fashek became
Look boy,even prophet isaiah preached about naked in d bible.isaiah 20:3.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by ollah2: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
WotzupNG:
He said in the below Bible verse and also raised the dead among many other miracles.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Name any other prophet who made similar statement or even did the kind of Miracles Jesus did.

From the inconsistent Bible

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by TruthinAction: 5:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Daddy Freeze needs serious medical attention.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by TruthinAction: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
ollah2:

This is no inconsistency here. No man can die for the sins of man means the ordinary man. Jesus was not born through natural process. So, he was the only Lamb without blemish that could die for the sin of mankind.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by WotzupNG: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly.

No man can die for another man's sins. Only God can fulfill that.

Jesus is God and he proved it multiple times.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by ollah2: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
WotzupNG:
Exactly.

No man can die for another man's sins. Only God can fulfill that.

Jesus is God and he proved it multiple times.

By proving you mean
"Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing"

So Jesus was calling on Jesus that Jesus should forgive them?

Find a forth grader and tell him this jargons
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by ollah2: 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
TruthinAction:

This is no inconsistency here. No man can die for the sins of man means the ordinary man. Jesus was not born through natural process. So, he was the only Lamb without blemish that could die for the sin of mankind.

You might take your time to read history books. Many people were born without natural process

https://www.livescience.com/42187-miracle-birth-stories-beyond-jesus.html
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by GreatrAnalyst: 6:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

If people had taken Fela seriously, many will be married to 27 wives. Fela made it seem like smoking Igbo was cool. Many have ended up in psychatric hospital due to his influence. Yes, he did say some sensible things, but people who do not understand Nigeria's politics will be quick to think he was totally fighting for the masses. His attack on the government was mostly fueled by the fact that his mother was schemed out of things in government. In Nigeria, once you are schemed out of things, you suddenly take sides with the masses against those that have power in government. Examples are Reno Omokri and FFK. Though I like how they attack this Jihadist government, but where was their voice in support of the masses when they were in power then? Now that they are out, they now remember that the masses are suffering and should be helped.

First, Fela was no prophet and there was nothing visibly sanctity about him. The man was a polygamist who smoked weed a lot. No sensible parent with the fear of God will wish their child to be like Fela. Just take a look at how Freeze boldly stepped on a religion he claims to be upholding while he glorifies Fela.

While I understand that there are false teachings and false teachers which Freeze is clearly one of, I do not subscribe to the throwing away of the materials he listed because many of them are true teachings. The false teacher called Freeze is even recommending Fela's music as substitute for those materials. He has clearly gone mad.

There is no such thing as Jewish Christianity. Christianity is not of tribe but of spirit. If at all there is a thing called Jewish Christianity according to Freeze, then it is the type that tells people to throw away Christian materials and replace them with Fela's music that inspires igbo smoking. Mind you Freeze, Jesus didn't come from Jerusalem, he was killed there.

Keep listening to Freeze at your own peril.

I can't clearly say more.
Freeze has been sounding like scratched CD since time immemorial. The frustration of the Pastors he is criticizing is same which is sending him to asylum. His ministry of criticism he got from devils; Seeker of cheap media attention.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Giving freeze attention on social media, gives him multiple orgasm.

Well your aunty wasn't a true born again as you said
In christianity true born again dont judge, talkless of tagging someone evil.

All i could see here, as a child you were surrounded by stupid and useless people who talked recklessly and that has affected you alot, that's the reason you keep calling pastors all sort of names as your aunty once called Fela Evilshocked

As i have always said, you've expired long long long time ago, no matter how hard you try to be relevant, you wont be!

God bless Fela kuti
Christianity teaches that all non-Christians are evil.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by oluwaahmed: 7:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
jpmoriarti:

In the bible, God revealed to Pharoah, an idol worshipper, that there will be famine in the world for seven years. God can choose to reveal himself to whosoever that he pleases. Pharoah does not believe in God, or at least the God we claim we know, yet God still revealed himself to him. Your issue is that you think God is a one-dimensional like us human being. You dont know God. Daddy Freeze is very correct. If God can reveal himself to Pharoah, why cant he reveal himself or his message to Fela?? You are the one that is confused here. Freeze is on point 100%

God(Yah/Jah/Yahwe) reveals himself to pagans so that his name may be glorified through his prophets. The case of Pharaoh only Joseph (his servant) could interpret the dream and Joseph was exalted. Same with Nebuchadnezzar only Daniel could interpret his dream in the whole kingdom then he banned the worship of other gods. Do u now understand this? D fact that Yah chose to reveal to pagans doesn't mean they are his prophets. Fela was probably a prophet to his god, not to Christians. Why I am taking time to school you is bcoz freeze claims to be a Christian therefore he believes in monotheism. If he wasn't a Christian and he believed in polytheism it would have been totally different. Its like an Imam equating fela to Prophet Muhammad(pbuh). BTW Fela only spoke about the ills of political class he never prophesied anything for Nigeria in nearest future. The only person that comes close to a prophet is nnamdi kanu. He prophesied way back in 2015 the current spate of Fulani herdsmen killings in Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by oluwaahmed: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
ollah2:

By proving you mean
"Father forgive them for they know not what they are doing"

So Jesus was calling on Jesus that Jesus should forgive them?

Find a forth grader and tell him this jargons
LOL. Savage.
Or "nobody only my father in heaven knows when the world will end"
Or "this is my begotten son with whom I am well pleased"
Or "father let this cup pass over me but let thy will be done"
Most of them are not even grounded in the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "My Born Again Aunt Told Me That Fela Was Evil" by UcheHermes(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Freeze will just be seeking attention Upandan. Let your Bible guide you and let the Holy Spirit lead you. Not all Pastors are evil and not all pastors are good. That is a constant in all positions in life. You don't need someone telling you acts that are ungodly. It is glaring if you know your scriptures.

Although Fela stood for justice. But we can all agree that his lifestyle left much to be desired. So I understand the perspective of the "aunt". However that does not make us a judge. I believe his aunt said that to prevent him from emulating Fela's lifestyle.

Freeze is just busy painting the Church black and Christianity evil all in the name of freeing the "sheeple". He who has ears should hear. He who has a brain should think for himself. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thank God Entertainers Lost Their Primaries- Etcetera / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In Purple Hair / Nathaniel Bassey's Funny Childhood Christmas Story (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.