Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) (4792 Views)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Hausa Man Opened A Shop Called Alhaji Suya In London (photos) / 14-Year-Old Nigerian, Timothy Adeoye, Is Missing In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
michresakidjo:

Congratulations Brother Nonso!

Please can we be friends. I'm moved by this feat of yours. I'm undergraduate students of international Relations here in Nigeria.

Yes we can
Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
HotKween:

Do you have an idea of the average tuition fees for medical courses?

What is the cost of a very decent flat (2 or 3 bedroom apartment) in Kampala?

Yes I would be posting about it soon, I would drop the link here
Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Love20Ultimate:
Hi. Please I will like to ask if KIU and Cavendish University offer full scholarship to internatuonal so students

I would drop a link here
Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
Love20Ultimate:
Hi. Please I will like to ask if KIU and Cavendish University offer full scholarship to internatuonal so students

You can read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/6593691/break-down-living-studying-uganda
Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
HotKween:

Do you have an idea of the average tuition fees for medical courses?

What is the cost of a very decent flat (2 or 3 bedroom apartment) in Kampala?

Read more here

https://www.nairaland.com/6593691/break-down-living-studying-uganda
Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by kechywillz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
These small countries In Africa are better than the so called dwarf giant of africa

1 Like

Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by Sonel: 3:56am On Jun 09, 2021
Sonel:
What do I require to move and live in Uganda. And what's the cost of living like- house rent, food, transport, ease of doing business, security etc. Pls help a brother, I need this information urgently. Thanks
@ ugandanstudent. No response to this my questions. I still dey wait oh
Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by michresakidjo(m): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Yes we can

Re: 20 Photos Of Kampala You Would Mistake For London(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sonel:

@ ugandanstudent. No response to this my questions. I still dey wait oh

Please check here https://www.nairaland.com/6593691/break-down-living-studying-uganda

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport / Please How Many Hours Is Lagos To Abeokuta? / How To Edit Family Member's Details On US Visa Appointment Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.