Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) (5902 Views)

Nigerian Student, Augustine Ndife, Denied Graduation In Uganda / Bello Magaji: Nigerian Billions Diverted To Fund Private Universities In Uganda / Henry Suubi: Viral Photo Changed Makerere University Student's Life In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
First I must say thank you to all of you and I thank the mods as well.

Admission can be gotten online with a $20 application fee, and a good waec and neco results, tuition fee is $345 per semester including other fees for $150.. thats $840 per year.... A one bedroom apartment with toilet and kitchen is $100/month with water and electricity inclusive.... while a self contain is $150/month with electricity and water inclusive.

Cavendish gives 50% scholarship to master students

Cavendish gives discounts to Bsc students as well

Food is not expensive

Night life is peaceful and secure

Locals are friendly

The ladies love Nigerians because they think we are all rich. Lol and yes,remember we are Nigerians. Lol

As I said before we have uninterrupted power supply 24/7,we all make use of prepaid meters here.

Whatelse? For those asking about moving down here you can but you need money to maybe buy a land and go into farming or rent a shop and do your business or buy a house and rent it out, you can't really find jobs here.

Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2021

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Self contain $150 /per month for ordinary Uganda?? I'd rather stay in the creeks of Nigeria..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Self contain $150 /per month for ordinary Uganda?? I'd rather stay in the creeks of Nigeria..

Lol ok
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by lilvicky68(m): 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Lol ok
Why self contain come cost pass one bedroom?

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lol
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by RENOWNED2(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Uganda? Wetin i wan go find there? Nawa o
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by Crofton: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
Maybe na one room e wan talk .
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Crofton:

Maybe na one room e wan talk .
Ok
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
RENOWNED2:
Uganda? Wetin i wan go find there? Nawa o

Lol. Uganda is very good for students
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

One bedroom.. One room, kitchen and bathroom

Self con... One room plus sitting room

2 Likes

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

It's the reverse here oh..
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Please if you sent me a pm please resend
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by SportsHD: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Uganda Where the president dey flog bobi wine up and down?
Anyways, I hear the education system is good there. But nah, I'm good with naija.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by mu2sa2: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cavendish - don't like the name, even suspicious of it.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by mrcrabs(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
How did you get to this country? what was your inspiration behind the decision.

2 Likes

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by Goodybagyo1(m): 12:11am On Jun 09, 2021
wetin want carry me go Uganda if no be to make passport for easy visa
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by Nuelito: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Nice one... thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by SouthAmericalif: 6:03am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

From your 3years experience what business do you think brings quick ROI for someone with 500,000ugx.
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by Noshitboi(m): 6:40am On Jun 09, 2021
100$ or 150$ a month shocked shocked
E too much abegi.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by SocialJustice: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Studio apartment not one bedroom. One bedroom is the same as self contained.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by nelsonebby(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
$150 per month hahaha shocked
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 11:57am On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Lol. Uganda is very good for students

The thread would be more interesting to some of us if you added pictures of the campus and city of Ugandan for viewing. Honestly, I'm just curious about what Uganda looks like. I naturally love to explore.

Also, I love the fact you enjoy 24/7 electricity unlike Nigeria where we have to constantly use power generators.

Finally, as a lover boy, I'm curious about the babes of Uganda. I love my women black and curvy. Sey you know, If I choose to further my study in Uganda, there needs to be sweet appetiser na. So how are the babes there. I hope
they're damn fine with excess bumbum and boobs. And hope they are exposed, warm and welcoming.

If anyone leaves his own country to go study in another country, the purpose besides academics is exploring, right? So talk more on these things I've mentioned and please include pictures. Not pictures from Internet, but your own.

2 Likes

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by LegendaryLover(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
ugandanstudent:

But bro, $150 a month is much or do you mean a year? Because in naira, that's like saying NGN75,000 a month. But that's like a year worth of rent in some Nigerian student's lodge. It will then total about NGN 1.8 M for the 2 years of masters degree study. Haha!!!

NGN1.8 M alone on house rent in 2 years. I thought you said living conditions are cheap there. Na wa oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by kinkykinky2: 1:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nonsense...if my pikin tell me say he want go Uganda go study na to flog sense enter him head...are they going to give u an Express visa to UK or USA after studies or what's even the catch...Na wa o...I no want vex o
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by psucc(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
I would if I can the famous Idi Amin of Uganda
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by b3llo(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Furnish us with pictures let's know what our mind might be after.

I understand they build their houses with clay over there and banana is very cheap n in surplus. Again agriculture thrives very well there while their women are welcoming n accommodating.
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
SportsHD:
Uganda Where the president dey flog bobi wine up and down?
Anyways, I hear the education system is good there. But nah, I'm good with naija.

Lol
Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
mrcrabs:
How did you get to this country? what was your inspiration behind the decision.

No strikes, peace and security

1 Like

Re: Break Down Of Living And Studying In Uganda(photos) by ugandanstudent(m): 3:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Noshitboi:
100$ or 150$ a month shocked shocked
E too much abegi.

Kampala is the capital of uganda, but you can find cheaper accommodation if you want

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian University Calls Off Strike / Post UME & Admissions at MOUAU for 2009/2010 Academic Session. / ABU 2013/2014 POST-UTME SCREENING HOLDS 18TH – 21ST DECEMBER, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.