Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (38153 Views)

"We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah / Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by asawanathegreat(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Don't worry ur time will be up one day.
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by sabi99(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
it will never be well with lord lugard......
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by sleemfesh: 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
"PREMIUM TIMES in their apology to Miyetti Allah last week which went viral, I did commented that they were unnecessarily in a hurry to conclude their investigation on the denial of Danladi Ciroma who granted me interview. I still insist that that so-called investigation by is so shallow and strange.

Again, the fact that Danladi Ciroma denied his comments and PREMIUM TIMES hurriedly apologized to Miyetti Allah does not mean Miyetti Allah is right and the media is wrong. Up till now, I still remain positive and confident that Danladi Ciroma is lying, the fact that I have no record of the interview does not also make Ciroma right in his claim.

Above all, I still insist I’m not wrong in this matter, I have no apology for Miyetti Allah or Danladi Ciroma."

Meanwhile Premium Times, Daily Trust, have been coerced to recant.The truth can't be suppressed.

You be mumu.

So without arrest you can't do investigation. On what grounds will they be arrested? With whose permission? For how long? Water enter your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by kennosklint(m): 4:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
May thunder fire u and ur ogar
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Lilimax(f): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
The truth shall be revealed
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Nwodosis(m): 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
State policing will put an end to all these killings!
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Yankee101: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
That statement was too distinct to be quoted out of context. And everyone that knows the fulani already knows they value the cattle sometimes more than their own lives.

Imcase you don't know alot of them don't usually eat beef. If you sell your cattle and move to the township without keeping any cattle you are seen as a wayward child. So Buhari is seen as a true fulani for still keeping cattle. Ask yourself why a sitting President will still keep cattle and fly out to see them regularly. It is not normal behaviour. They also cry when cattle die. They sell mostly only the milk products for their needs. They kill only the goat/sheep that accompany the cattle in times of festivities. They do not really care alot about praying 5x a day like the regular Hausa (They brought the burden but do not burden themselves with it). They marry one wife usually. They CRY when cattle die.

So the reporter was not saying anything new for those who know.

You can retrieve your conversation from MTN or any other network with a court order (if this Buhari influenced judges will not be scared to give you the order and if MTN will not be scared to lose their license)

1 Like

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by AZeD1(m): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
If they talked on phone, the conversation can be gotten from either one of them's network provider.
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
LibertyRep:
This is my position and may be unpopular ;

Since a handful of Nigerians are interested in the veracity of the report, the DSS should immediately arrest the reporters of both Premium Times and The Nation as well as the Miyetti Allah Boss. This will:

i. Enable them to carry out proper investigation to determine whether the Miyetti Allah man actually made such damning revelation which will qualify him for prompt prosecution.

ii. If the report was false, the reporters should be made to face the wrath of the law to serve as deterrents to other purveyors of fake news, capable of aggravating the already tensed situations in the nation.

You want terrorists in dss to their fellow terrorist,' Ciroma?
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by hotspec(m): 4:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
Paperwhite:
"PREMIUM TIMES in their apology to Miyetti Allah last week which went viral, I did commented that they were unnecessarily in a hurry to conclude their investigation on the denial of Danladi Ciroma who granted me interview. I still insist that that so-called investigation by is so shallow and strange.

Again, the fact that Danladi Ciroma denied his comments and PREMIUM TIMES hurriedly apologized to Miyetti Allah does not mean Miyetti Allah is right and the media is wrong. Up till now, I still remain positive and confident that Danladi Ciroma is lying, the fact that I have no record of the interview does not also make Ciroma right in his claim.

Above all, I still insist I’m not wrong in this matter, I have no apology for Miyetti Allah or Danladi Ciroma."

Meanwhile Premium Times, Daily Trust, have been coerced to recant.The truth can't be suppressed.
premium times and daily trust are norther newspapers while the nation is a southern paper, hence the formers denial
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Folashade2016(f): 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
I know the reporter was not wrong after all. But trust power from somewhere.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Dreambeat: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
It's quite unprofessional especially for a person who has been in journalism for 19 years to conduct such a high profile interview without recording it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by lastempero: 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
LibertyRep:

Since a handful of Nigerians are interested in the veracity of the report, the DSS should immediately arrest the reporters of both Premium Times and The Nation as well as the Miyetti Allah Boss. This will:

i. Enable them to carry out proper investigation to determine whether the Miyetti Allah man actually made such damning revelation which will qualify him for prompt prosecution.

ii. If the report was false, the reporters should be made to face the wrath of the law to serve as deterrents to other purveyors of fake news, capable of aggravating the already tensed situations in the nation.

The truth is that miyetti Allah have issued such statements time without number,it played out in benue even the governor was begging the security agencies to arrest the leaders of miyetti to no avail.

3 Likes

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2018
Even Presidency has repeated the same statement made by Miyetti Allah so calm down bro, we know you're saying the truth.

5 Likes

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Just2endowed2(m): 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
LibertyRep:

you just dont get it at all....Dont you know its the government

2 Likes

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by jdleo32(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Now the momentum is building up.

Some people are gathering the courage. There is a Gun power yet to explode any the unbearable setting it feets.

3 Likes

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Just2endowed2(m): 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
the power that be made Premium times to retract there statement and apologize. This governemtn eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by LZAA: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I thought as much
Cos the Miyetti Allah Boss admitted saying such a thing but claim he was quoted out of context.

These things are verifiable and i forsee underground threats to people against 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw
Do you know that mods keep deleting this video?

just for no reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by shinery53(m): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pure virgin silver mercury available . Call 08038423018 or 08095818321
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
LZAA:

Sarkin and Roger3D wee not like this
They wee call yusufu ipobgrin
Cc immhotep pointzerom iceberg3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by motionz: 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
[quote author=LibertyRep post=69071815]This is my position and may be unpopular ;

[/quoteno
See your myopic biased mind
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by wakes: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is not the first time MIYEYETI ALLAH has owned up that they are responsible for such attacks.
So what is the fuss about for crying out loud?

My challenge is, are MIYEYETIC ALLAH untouchable?

This too shall come to pass!

4 Likes

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by phreakabitoo: 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bookmarked
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
A recording of the phone conversation could have cleared the air. As a reporter, the Yussuf guy didn't try at all. How could he have based his story on what he heard alone..... He should have recorded it.
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Xander85: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
otokx:
Many did not believe that the story was false. It is a pity that Miyetti Allah have now become a law unto themselves in Nigeria. This kind of thing can never happen in Ghana.

If you're from Ghana, just thank your lucky stars the Brits didn't foist a fulani hegemony on you guys before they left like they did with us!

3 Likes

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by wakes: 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
lastempero:

The truth is that miyetti Allah have issued such statements time without number,it played out in benue even the governor was begging the security agencies to arrest the leaders of miyetti to no avail.
Correct!

1 Like

Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
GoTV:
smiley

Nothing to say
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by newjosboy: 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2018
This is a lesson for all journalists who conduct interviews on phone without pressing the 'record' button. Do the needful next time.
Re: Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter by tartar9(m): 5:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Do you have any proof,Mr reporter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why APC/INEC Are Afraid? - Lere Olayinka / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / Arise News Dissociates Itself From Election Results Being Circulated Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.