Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

What The Lord Jehovah Showed Me About Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Lord Jehovah Showed Me About Nigeria (389 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2019 Prophecies About Nigeria, Saraki, Buhari, Agbaje / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Lord Jehovah Showed Me About Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2018
If you love your family, extended family, friends and neighbors.
# PrayforNigeria
In a # revelation
I saw someone in authority handing over power to another person of his choice, who is not elected through voting process.
And Nigeria was torn into parts
Crisis and sickness took over. UN then established a base in one part of Nigeria were they started taking people out of Nigeria to other western countries. Only those with international pastor were allowed to leave Nigeria.
And also Some favored ones without international passports were also allowed to fly out of Nigeria don't allow Nigeria to burn down before you say something
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
This is no joke
If you know you know
Re: What The Lord Jehovah Showed Me About Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Smh. . .
Re: What The Lord Jehovah Showed Me About Nigeria by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe you were shown so you could pray about it...

If it was for public consumption, I think many others would have seen it too...

Please, begin your praying and fasting asap and keep it going until after the elections...

Make I nor hear say u dey go process visa o...ehen undecided
Re: What The Lord Jehovah Showed Me About Nigeria by Mummyjoy: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Get into the ark of salvation. Be sure to ask the Lord Jesus to come into your heart, change your ways. Run away from sin_ anger, hate,malice, unforgiveness, pride,evil thoughts, fornication, adultery, homosexual, masturbation, and many more.Make out a particular time every day to commune with God in prayer and Bible study, that is the only way to escape the judgement that is already hanging.
Re: What The Lord Jehovah Showed Me About Nigeria by Earthkumy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
SpeedndAccuracy:
Maybe you were shown so you could pray about it...

If it was for public consumption, I think many others would have seen it too...

Please, begin your praying and fasting asap and keep it going until after the elections...

Make I nor hear say u dey go process visa o...ehen undecided

Getting my visa would have been a good option

But the Lord assured me of his protection around me and those I pastor. So I have my faith in God.

Well as a prophet I don't prophecy popular demand
I say what the Lord told me.

Last two years most prophets prophesied all is going to be well with Nigeria and the Lord told me is going to be tough and that was it. I don't follow people I follow Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigerian Gospel Music Download Website / Rejoinder Re- Bishop Nwokolo And Rest Of Us / Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.