Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,652 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) (45466 Views)

TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by FuglyGurl(f): 11:39am On Jan 18
How TB Joshua Showed Before Death That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter Contrary To Claims In BBC Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c9Ohh359vI?si=gfFqihN5n3yrEmj4

A video obtained by SaharaReporters has shown how the late televangelist and founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as TB Joshua, revealed that he was not the biological father of Ajoke.

Ajoke is his supposed daughter who accused the late cleric of constantly abusing and torturing her in a BBC three-part investigative documentary.

SaharaReporters had reported that Ajoke, whose full name is Ajoke God’swill Joshua, had in an investigative documentary done by the BBC alleged that TB Joshua constantly abused and tortured her.

In the documentary, TB Joshua’s disciples claimed that Ajoke was gotten outside lawful marriage and was subjected to a series of torture and humiliation by the late cleric who viewed her existence as a big threat to his reputation as a man of God.

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

But TB Joshua in the video obtained by SaharaReporters explained how he adopted Ajoke when she was abandoned as a baby in March 2000, reported the incident at a police station in Lagos, and how the police gave him the go-ahead to adopt her.

According to him, Ajoke became what he described as terrible. He said she engaged in various fraudulent activities, theft and destroying many of his disciples by sexually harassing them and forcing some of them to leave the church.

During one of his ministrations with what looked like workers of the church while he was alive, the cleric introduced Ajoke and pleaded with them to see what they could do in their prayers to help Ajoke in any little way.

TB Joshua in the video said that he thought Ajoke’s case was what he could handle in his office but it became imperative to let the church know about her case and what she was up to.

He said, “It is such a surprise thing, she has what we call influence on the people, and she doesn’t influence little people. She influences big people, people that matter to the extent that two months ago, I had to call the commissioner of police to trace her file and they brought her file to me and there was a letter in the file demanding that I should return her and I held on to the letter.

They too felt for me that I have given so much for her and that they should put her where she belongs. In a British school, there is a letter from the school which showed that this girl stole money. She agreed in the letter that she did it.”

A letter written to Prophet TB Joshua by a school in Togo, Benin Republic dated November 25, 2008, and signed by Gareth Jones on behalf of the academic team read, “We wish to bring to your notice formally this incident of theft perpetuated by Ajoke God’swill Joshua here in school.

“The school management has dealt with it by giving her a suspension and consequently her being put in isolation. It is a three school days suspension and she is allowed no visitors except her House Parent or Form Tutor who gives her some class work to do.

“We wish to assure you of our desire to keep her in school and to help her in various ways to reform and change for the better. We are of the opinion that taking her out of the school to another place could rather compound the situation and allow this habit to go on, but being in one place, getting the needed help from counselors, spiritual and temporal would to a great extent bring about the needed result.

“We acknowledge the fear you have of your name being tarnished but this we assure you once again it has been contained and would not be allowed to spill over. We have spoken to your delegation and given them a copy of the letter of plea as well as the statement of acceptance of wrong doing written by her which clearly indicates her being sorrowful for the situation she has created and remorse for it.

“We will continue to support in any way possible and be grateful for vice versa.”

One of the letters in which Ajoke admitted to the crime which was read by one of the church workers read, “I Ajoke Joshua is hereby admitting that I stole a sum of 41,000 CFA from (name of the school was hidden).

“This was a very criminal act and also something that should have not been done at all in the first place. I was so tempted by the money and I do not have any idea of whatsoever prompted me to do this. I am so sorry and I promise that in my whole entire life that this will not happen again. Please do not suspend me. I am sincerely sorry.”

TB Joshua said that after the school wrote the letter to him. According to him, “to them because nobody ever knew that she is not my biological child, we then showed them the letter of the day we found her when she was a baby. I took her to the police station and they told me to take care of her, and I felt, let her live with us.”

The cleric said the video of how Ajoke was found and picked up when she was a baby was recorded.

TB Joshua’s wife who went to the Togolese school with Ajoke to show the documents of her adoption said that the teachers in the school were surprised after the video was played to them.

TB Joshua lamented that Ajoke has been a terrible thing that the police said they want to take her back to the orphanage home and they had taken her name and photocopies of the documents but I said no.”

A letter from the Ikotun Police Station, Lagos requesting the release of Ajoke who was adopted in March 2000, back to the police was read before the workers in the church.

TB Joshua said that if not that he had Ajoke, he would have had thousands of adopted children “but I warn you, they are very dangerous. They will never be grateful to whatever you do.”

He said that Ajoke “is now destroying the disciples here,” citing an example of one of the disciples who called him from Ghana and said that he had to go because Ajoke had destroyed him.

According to the disciple, “he cannot say no to Ajoke.” A document was also read on how Ajoke sent a message to the disciple saying she wanted to marry him and have a sexual affair with the disciple and that no matter what TB Joshua said, she was ready to die because of the disciple.

According to TB Joshua, this made the disciple to leave the church and go back to Ghana.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/18/how-tb-joshua-showed-death-ajoke-was-adopted-not-his-biological-daughter-contrary-claims

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by NzogbuNzogbu: 11:42am On Jan 18
Sahara reporters just looking for way to float

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Omihanifa: 11:44am On Jan 18
Enough of all these lies, the lady is TB Joshua's daughter.

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Saao(m): 11:47am On Jan 18
Hmm Lord have mercy,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Coolsat(m): 11:48am On Jan 18
Wetin we go kom believe now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Truths9ja: 11:49am On Jan 18
Ajoke first Day in SCOAN (video, pix)

Ajoke first Day in SCOAN as a baby 👶

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4ijyklXNC0

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/uCpNVByNuTyTBr8K/?mibextid=K8Wfd2

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by jmoore(m): 11:53am On Jan 18
Wise men rely on DNA to prove one's biological child.
Gullible sheep with no thinking of their own rely on video.

143 Likes 17 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by misreal(m): 12:02pm On Jan 18
The only way to prove this is to get a DNA test

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by MrALIVE: 12:05pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
are you this STU*PIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD??

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 12:10pm On Jan 18
But the resemblance is striking. Just like Shehu Sani adopted this baby grin cheesy

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:11pm On Jan 18
This girl is devil in human skin . Lied to BBC that she is tb Joshua biological daughter

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kukutente23: 12:14pm On Jan 18
Of course she's not his daughter

It's too obvious from even her own testimony

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kukutente23: 12:15pm On Jan 18
nairavsdollars:
But the resemblance is striking. Just like Shehu Sani adopted this baby grin cheesy
There's no resemblance
It is biased eyes that's playing games on you

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kukutente23: 12:16pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:
Where's the proof

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 12:18pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
This girl is devil in human skin . Lied to BBC that she is tb Joshua biological daughter

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.
She is as much his daughter as any biological daughter

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by azadus18: 12:20pm On Jan 18
The lady is a big liar

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by PaellaPaella: 12:20pm On Jan 18
Kukutente23:

There's no resemblance
It is biased eyes that's playing games on you

You get it, God Bless yafu yafu, I don't know why they are desperate to destroy this dead man.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by ivolt: 12:24pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Even if this story is true, Ajoke Joshua was adopted by TB Joshua as a baby and raised by him in his household. He is the only father she knows and has every right to call the man who adopted her, gave her his surname, and raised her so.

But wether she is his biological daughter was never the issue, the issue is if the sexual molestation allegations against women she confirmed are true
Stop being sentimental.
When a direct question is asked, any answer apart from the fact is a lie.
Is she Joshua's biological daughter?
It doesn't cost her anything to say the truth that she was adopted.
But she chose to lie, why?
To add credibility to her claims?

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by abobote: 12:26pm On Jan 18
TB Joshua was evil and an occultic man.

He killed one of my cousins in his shrine he calls synagogue

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Resurrection212: 12:27pm On Jan 18
I have said already that that bitch called Ajoke wasn't a biological daughter of TB Joshua.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by abobote: 12:28pm On Jan 18
Kenneth4u205:
She can't be more devil than TB Joshua himself

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by gidgiddy: 12:29pm On Jan 18
ivolt:

Stop being sentimental.
When a direct question is asked, any answer apart from the fact is a lie.
Is she Joshua's biological daughter?
It doesn't cost her anything to say the truth that she was adopted.
But she chose to lie, why?
To add credibility to her claims?

The question I'm interested in is if TB Joshua sexually molested these women

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by RoxyBrownAutos: 12:30pm On Jan 18
The issue is not whether the child is biological or adopted rather the corrupt environment where the child was raised.environment influences the character of a person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Kenneth4u205(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18
The same AJOKE that was raping and seducing tb Joshua male disciples?. The same AJOKE that was stealing in British school?. The same AJOKE that stole disciples money?. The same AJOKE that lied on BBC that tb Joshua got her from affairs with another woman?. You will take the testimony of a damaged individual like AJOKE serious?
gidgiddy:

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Astrid4(m): 12:59pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

With all due respect the fact they all corroborated ajoke’s false claim or statement that alone discredit whatever rubbish that’s coming from their mouth

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by todaynewsreview: 1:07pm On Jan 18
These are just the needed fact. Let's not be bias just because of what people made us believe of the Prophet. These were recorded long time ago even with Police Reports among other reports.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by MadamExcellency: 1:09pm On Jan 18
Omihanifa:

The police report says otherwise. Can't you see the date on the police report confirming her adoption?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by bet9ja(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18
I have been asking questions about this lady, I think she needs to come out and tell us more about her claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 1:17pm On Jan 18
Nigerians with social media trial , they swallow anything be it poo that suit their narrative.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 1:20pm On Jan 18
gidgiddy:

Multiply claims of sexual abuse was just too much. Only God knows how many times she bleeped the SA white lady that was shouting on the mobile phone recorded video that he had sex with her, when she was trying to confront TB Joshua who refused to come out to see her, before she fled on Okada to the airport.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by Jh0wsef(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18
grin
Re: TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) by owiko(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18
G

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Timini Egbuson: Why I Stopped Attending Church / Apostle Suleman's Prophecies For 2017 And The Road So Far / Unidentified Turbanned Man Invades Catholic Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.